Options

Adele's Baby Due In Two Months

JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2171245/Adele-birth-months.html

If its true she really flew under the radar with that!! I assumed she'd just reached the 3 month milestone when she announced it.

Comments

• Options
    GreenJellyJamGreenJellyJam Posts: 1,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh that's why she gave up smoking months ago.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a surprise! I wonder what she will call him/her? I find celeb baby names fascinating - if usually horrifying!
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    I'm not an Adele fan enough to know how long they'd been together when she got pregnant (I don't think it can have been that long) but you can bet your life if he'd had the money and not her she'd have been accused of 'trapping' him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, she must have been taking tips from Beyoncé!
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wondered why she was wearing that hideous sack dress at that awards do! I remember thinking that if I didn't know better I'd think she was pregnant :D

Good for her for keeping it private. She's selling her music not her personal life which is a refreshing change from all those reality stars or other such talentless people who seem to make a living out of selling every detail of their personal life.
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    My God, if no one noticed I was 7 months pregnant because they presumed it was just my fat self i would be mortified.
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    My God, if no one noticed I was 7 months pregnant because they presumed it was just my fat self i would be mortified.

LOL, I am so happy that strangers are starting to notice my bump isn't just a beer belly :D
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    Adele isn't exactly Kylie. She's always been fuller figured and it probably helped disguise it for as long as possible... which, I presume, is what Adele wanted anyway as she's not the most public of celebs.
  • Options
    tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mate lost loads when she was preggers because she stopped drinking and partying. She was nearly 3 stone lighter when she was 6 months pregnant. Because she'd always been a big girl nobody really noticed - she just kind of looked the same.

I thought the same with Adele.