Do Rylan fans still want Rylan to win ?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    DSWNSM wrote: »
    Antonia Smart, cmrxx, Cracker_Cake, Emerald_23, Fiercefanatic, Fowl Fax, hammerschick, hitnmix, jarreth68, kezabella, LiverpoolFCGirl, MACTOWIN, markmc2k5, mindset, mrblank, NoFussNoFrills, Penny, Pikachu987, sarza, Scarlet O'Hara

You were all Anti-Rylan anyway so why did you vote ? :rolleyes:

It's so funny how easily people fall into this trap :D

Sorry, what does this prove? By definition Rylan fans will vote yes and it hardly takes a genius to work out that anti- Rylan fans will vote no even if you say the poll is for Rylan fans only. Struggling to see the trap you set.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    iamsofired wrote: »
    Im not sure what Rylan would have to do to lose any of his female fan base, they seem emotionally invested and thats that. Same with Speidi fans of course. Its become almost like a tribal football rivalry now. Defend your team at all costs.

What about those of us who were fans of both... :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never wanted him to win, so I didn't vote but Im shocked at the result of the poll
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sue_Rourke wrote: »
    What about those of us who were fans of both... :eek:

Fans of both? You've just blown my mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Yes
    What a shame the poll cannot detect whether those responding are actually Rylan fans...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    henman wrote: »
    Sorry, what does this prove? By definition Rylan fans will vote yes and it hardly takes a genius to work out that anti- Rylan fans will vote no even if you say the poll is for Rylan fans only. Struggling to see the trap you set.

Because they are lying?! Lol

They weren't initially planning to vote for him.
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never wanted him to win, so I didn't vote but Im shocked at the result of the poll

Why are you shocked?
  • Charlie123xxxCharlie123xxx Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes 100%
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No
    DSWNSM wrote: »
    Antonia Smart, cmrxx, Cracker_Cake, Emerald_23, Fiercefanatic, Fowl Fax, hammerschick, hitnmix, jarreth68, kezabella, LiverpoolFCGirl, MACTOWIN, markmc2k5, mindset, mrblank, NoFussNoFrills, Penny, Pikachu987, sarza, Scarlet O'Hara

You were all Anti-Rylan anyway so why did you vote ? :rolleyes:

It's so funny how easily people fall into this trap :D

And it easy how you fall into doing something that is against the forum rules and make it about forum memebers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes

Shocked that so many confirmed Rylan detractors have voted and thus skewed the result?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diva_moon wrote: »
    What a shame the poll cannot detect whether those responding are actually Rylan fans...

Lots of those who voted 'no' are absolute staunch Heidi and Spencer fans.... And start lots of threads every day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    Sue_Rourke wrote: »
    Because they are lying?! Lol

They weren't initially planning to vote for him.

I understand the point that they're lying. My point is so what? If more than a token number vote No then clearly they're not Rylan fans. It's not rocket science and it's not really that clever a trap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    And it easy how you fall into doing something that is against the forum rules and make it about forum memebers. :p

cya

Oh please, not another one who reports!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    Oh please, not another one who reports!

Nope dont report just let everyone else do that.

But hey if they dont like people reporting them then they should do it. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It gets so petty on here sometimes with people reporting every little thing they don't agree with.
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diva_moon wrote: »

Well yeah lol, obviouly asking one set of fans to vote is a waste of time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No
    henman wrote: »
    I understand the point that they're lying. My point is so what? If more than a token number vote No then clearly they're not Rylan fans. It's not rocket science and it's not really that clever a trap.

I agree not clever at all as its just shown the person didnt want to talk about Rylan at all, But made it to have ago at FMs who did hold the same view as them. :)
  • Tequila_SunriseTequila_Sunrise Posts: 4,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Nothing's changed for me. I still think Rylan has been the best HM this series by a country mile and therefore deserves to win
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Ch5 wanted him, they needed to let him rehearse in order to get him. Ch5 weren't upfront about it. Why would any Rylan fan take that as a reason for not wanting him to win?
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    iamsofired wrote: »
    Im not sure what Rylan would have to do to lose any of his female fan base, they seem emotionally invested and thats that. Same with Speidi fans of course. Its become almost like a tribal football rivalry now. Defend your team at all costs.

Speidi for the final, Rylan to win. Both deserve it for different reasons.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Rylan to win for me.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK a Rylan fan and was going to vote but it seam some of his fans are using this a bashing thread towards other forum Members.

And now wonder us fans get a bad name really cut it out its childish and not clever as it give them more reason to attack Rylan.
  • Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    More than ever. I wouldn't have minded him winning before, but now I absolutely want him to win. I have total respect for his big cojones. Something needed to be said to the evil twins, Razor has been muzzled by BB and Rylan stepped up like the decent man he is. I would love to have a loyal, caring friend like Rylan, I wouldn't wish Speidi on my worst enemy.