Entourage - Sky Box Sets

abs2512abs2512 Posts: 611
Forum Member
✭✭
How did I miss this when it was actually broadcast - am totally hooked, have watched two seasons in a day and a half and gonna start season three tonight :D

Comments

• deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just finished all 8 season at the weekend. Really enjoyed it.
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a good 30 min filler. Not too taxing to watch and Ari Gold is superb :)

Apparently the movie is crap though
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    finished all 8 seasons again last month. then i didnt get round to watching film in cinema lol
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    It's easy viewing, I flew through it in a few days
  • exploexplo Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never knew about this show when it was aired but just kept seeing it pop up in people's lists on Amazon and the like. I bought the first series boxset and never looked back.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I started watching it last month because of the film, I wanted to be all caught up so i could watch it. I really do love it, Johnny Drama is my favourite :D
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missed it the first time round but am loving it now. my favourite is Turtle.
  • abs2512abs2512 Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm shallow and love Vince because he's very easy on the eye, but as a character I think Ari is one of the best written parts ever and so brilliantly acted by Jeremy Piven
  • zantarouszantarous Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shaggy_x wrote: »
    It's a good 30 min filler. Not too taxing to watch and Ari Gold is superb :)

Apparently the movie is crap though

The only people that didn't enjoy the movie are the ones that didn't like the show. I loved the film it hit all the right notes of the show and seemed like a logical continuation from the last episode.