Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks way more skanky now... She looks pretty in that first before pic.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In some pics the new teeth haven't looked too bad, but they look quite fake in those shots.

What was wrong with her eyebrows anyway??!

In the third picture (pre-'makeover') she looks absolutely fine, so it's a shame she felt she had to do these things in order to 'better' herself.

It's a pressurised business to be in, particularly when she works alongside four girls who already conform to what is 'expected' of them in terms of having a certain look.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Like someone said in the DM comments - they look like tic-tacs!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless you spend thousands getting it just right, then veneers rarely look natural. They never seem to quite fit the shape of the mouth. Teeth are not meant to be completely symmetrical to that extent.
  • BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They look ridiculous, too big for her mouth, shes ruined herself!
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her veneers do look pretty large but i remember that Sophie from BB, her top set were HUGE!!! the worst job ive seen.
  • bob_fossilbob_fossil Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has a very unique nose. It kinda reminds me of Jimmy Durante’s. Very striking.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing can make her less of a mardy cow that look is permanently embedded on her face.
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still looks like a young Lilly Savage
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Nothing can make her less of a mardy cow that look is permanently embedded on her face.

I agree. It doesn't matter how beautiful she makes herself, she has a face like a smacked arse 99.9% of the time
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    "Give the teeth back to the horse" said one DM comment

LOL :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Lord! Why do celebs do this to their teeth, they always look like dentures to me, and consequently make you look a lot older.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Give the teeth back to the horse" said one DM comment

LOL :D

:D:D:D:o:o i dont mind Nicole i feel a bit sorry for her as she always is the one who gets criticism what ever she does:( i mean when you have the "nations sweetheart":rolleyes: as your friend you can never match up. saying that the teeth does look like they belonged to Shergar at one time:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her teeth looked better before and I think it gave her the cute factor really dont like the new ones !
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Lord! Why do celebs do this to their teeth, they always look like dentures to me, and consequently make you look a lot older.

Exactly. I think the same about enlarged bosoms they look matronly and old to me.

Shame Nicola has done this to her teeth, she may regret it in years to come. Why ruin a set of healthy teeth unnecessarily? Her teeth looked fine before. She seems intent of trying to be something she is not. The hair colour is awful too, she should go back to her natural ginger.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish i had 100k to make myself look better! Some of the celebs just don't know how good they have it!!!
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could weep when I see what she's done to herself. The teeth are dreadful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's an angry hobbit somewhere that's woken up and just noticed his garden fence has been pinched.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could have tried other procedures if she felt self-conscious about her teeth - invisible braces, whitening, etc.

Once veneers are fitted there is no going back. If the natural teeth are perfectly healthy then it's quite a drastic thing to do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reportedly she had an invisible brace last year, i think along with that she only needed whitening, maybe a little work on her nose and she would have been A OK!!! but the one thing she has always seemed to lack is a genuine bright smile from her lips reflected in her eyes!!!
  • bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like she's thrown her granny's gnashers in - truly awful. These totally straight cows teeth style vaneers are horrific. Martene McCucheon another prime example of ruining herself. I used to think she was lovely before she had her teeth done.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Until recently this kind of look was limited to the US and British cosmetic dentists really looked down on it. They called it 'tombstone teeth', with every tooth the same size and shape, a look never found in nature. Even the most expensive set of veneers in this country tended to be natural looking. But as tend to be the case, people see the big Hollywood stars with rows of identikit, blazing white teeth and think that must represent perfection.

Have realized that the thing these cosmetic dentists can't stand is the sight of canines. Now I would be the first to admit that a pair of big dracula style fangs are not pretty, but two of those top teeth are meant to be a bit pointy. here, for example is an unveneered Daniel Radcliffe on a website charmingly devoted to 'bad British teeth'. Now his teeth are not bad at all, just teeth and not veneers; but so unused are some of these people to the teeth that nature gave us that this sort of slight unevenness makes him look like Shane McGowan.
  • CombatHamsterCombatHamster Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeesh, she's barely recognisable in that photo.

Her teeth looked fine before. I guess she must still have big problems with her self image. I know I would if I'd been called "the ugly one" for years. Maybe it's not that surprising that she never seems to look genuinely happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Until recently this kind of look was limited to the US and British cosmetic dentists really looked down on it. They called it 'tombstone teeth', with every tooth the same size and shape, a look never found in nature. Even the most expensive set of veneers in this country tended to be natural looking. But as tend to be the case, people see the big Hollywood stars with rows of identikit, blazing white teeth and think that must represent perfection.

Have realized that the thing these cosmetic dentists can't stand is the sight of canines. Now I would be the first to admit that a pair of big dracula style fangs are not pretty, but two of those top teeth are meant to be a bit pointy. here, for example is an unveneered Daniel Radcliffe on a website charmingly devoted to 'bad British teeth'. Now his teeth are not bad at all, just teeth and not veneers; but so unused are some of these people to the teeth that nature gave us that this sort of slight unevenness makes him look like Shane McGowan.

The same but different!!! A couple of months ago i was watching Ms Dynamite on a music video, i couldnt quite ut y finger on what was a bit "off", then it came to me!!! she just looked normal!!! attractive but WITHOUT botox!!! just shows how we have gotten used to a certain look in the media, that it skews what we see as normal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wonder if she whistles when she sings?:eek: