Nicola from Girls Aloud New Teeth

1235»

Comments

• PheebShirlPheebShirl Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she has hair extensions. It's just that Kimberley never seems to look bad in any pictures unlike all the others (not including drunk pictures). ha ha

Agree, even though Kimberley has extensions they seem to be simply to boost her hair. She always looks good/natural. In contrast the other girls look nowhere near as good as they once did (I know they have got older but their lifestyles haven't helped).

Cheryl - doesn't look bad, is still very pretty but the hair extensions can be a bit excessive at times and she is too thin. The tattoos are also horrendous (I know she had many of them before but she has added worse ones .e.g. the extra bits on her back, the horrid "Mrs Cole" and the tacky hand one).

Nadine - way way too thin, also too much smoking (which has also quite noticeably damaged her voice).

Sarah - too much partying and smoking.

Nicola - bad teeth, dodgy eyebrows and cousin IT hair doing her no favours - especially as she is naturally a very pretty girl
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    She could have tried other procedures if she felt self-conscious about her teeth - invisible braces, whitening, etc.

Once veneers are fitted there is no going back. If the natural teeth are perfectly healthy then it's quite a drastic thing to do.

I wouldn't say so. Most singers and almost all hollywood actors have veneers. Nicola's obviously got the money to correct them if anything goes wrong. I think they don't suit her though, they're far too big for her.
  • MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Aren't they awful plastic looking teeth that look like they don't belong in her mouth!!! :eek: She looked better before!!!
  • jacquiannjacquiann Posts: 2,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think her teeth were awful before but I do like the new ones & think they are an improvement. I hope she has invested her money well because allegedly veneers need to be maintained, like those acrylic nails or they go all skanky. (I always feel sorry for the chavs on these makeover programmes cos there is no way they'd be able to afford thousands of $/£ to keep their new teeth beautiful).
    I would not be surprised if she has a nose job now tbh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Her career wasn't up to much in 2010 but she's looking hot for the 3.30 at Chepstow
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    QWERTYOP wrote: »
    She looks ridiculous. She'll always be the ugly one, not matter what she does.
    cf
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Her teeth were part of her beauty. Perfection is boring and unattractive, it's the little natural imperfections we have that make us beautiful
    Did Jeeh-sas tell you this? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,046
    Forum Member
    Gawd! Is she trying the 'let's see if the Cheryl Cole look works for me'? She looks bliddy dreadful, but I have always thought she wasn't the most photogenic of popstars
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »

Oh God yes, new teeth not nice. :eek:

Wasn't Nicola Roberts a second choice for Girls Aloud for some reason? I think I remember her not being chosen and her mum telling her (and whoever would listen) that it was their loss. :rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me who the first girl was and why she was disrobed, or, de-mic'd rather ...please?
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »

Wasn't Nicola Roberts a second choice for Girls Aloud for some reason? I think I remember her not being chosen and her mum telling her (and whoever would listen) that it was their loss. :rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me who the first girl was and why she was disrobed, or, de-mic'd rather ...please?
    I didn't watch the show but I think both Nicola and Kimberly were replacements. One girl was found to be pregnant or over age or something and another was told by her boyfriend not to enter because the band wouldn't pay enough. She since regretted it and said he was a control freak. I could be wrong though. I have a vague sense of reading something like that at some stage. Sorry for the vague details lol
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »

Kimberley and Nicola were replacements.

Kimberley replaced this girl called Hazel who was found out to be 10 days older than the age limit for the show, she was also 8 months pregnant.

Nicola Roberts replaced Nicola Ward who quit because she thought the producers exploited the contestants. Also the pay wasn't great for being in the band in those days so she didn't sign the contract.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose Budd wrote: »
    When she first joined GA her teeth were horrible, a funny yellow/green colour but after she had them whitened I thought they looked nice (small and petite like herself, not very even but natural looking). Now she just looks like she's wearing her granny's dentures - MUCH too big!
    I noticed a few red haired people have yellow/green teeth..whats that about it's weird? and people saying Nicola is very pretty is a bit far fetched, she was never pretty
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Mary Patricia and Kieran. :cool: