Another nutter writing for DM...Katie Hopkins

124»

Comments

• CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I think we should all hold hands, bow our heads in silent prayer and thank the Lord none of us are married to her or have to call her mum (or would that be mamma):D
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CreamPuff wrote: »
    I think we should all hold hands, bow our heads in silent prayer and thank the Lord none of us are married to her or have to call her mum (or would that be mamma):D

Unfortunately This Morning seem to have her on, when they need someone to tell people they are unemployable.....Which is odd because Katie is now a " journalist", so clearly looking for work herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth has she dressed her kids in? I've never seen such scruffy lookings kids.
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    What on earth has she dressed her kids in? I've never seen such scruffy lookings kids.

I must say her brood looks very unfortunately council-estatey
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uh-oh. In Katie's circles this probably means that other mothers won't let their kids play with hers because they don't have the right "look"!

LOL at the picture of her and her husband in the DM. Is it deliberate that she looms over him in a domineering manner? :D
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    LOL at the picture of her and her husband in the DM. Is it deliberate that she looms over him in a domineering manner? :D
    One does get the impression from that article that theirs is an 'owner - pet' relationship rather than a wife and husband one.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

By the position of his hand he looks extremely worried about what she might do to his family jewels should he disobey her. :eek: :eek:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I live on a council estate - in fact my whole town is one big one - and I don't know any children who look as hideous as hers. :cool:
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    I live on a council estate - in fact my whole town is one big one - and I don't know any children who look as hideous as hers. :cool:

Its a bit unfair to make fun of the kids just because their mother has a face that would frighten a police horse!

I only found it tacky for a mother to dress two daughters in identical dresses - but that's hardly the girls' fault.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its a bit unfair to make fun of the kids just because their mother has a face that would frighten a police horse!

I only found it tacky for a mother to dress two daughters in identical dresses - but that's hardly the girls' fault.

Yes, the kids have enough to contend with, having such an awful mother. They deserve only sympathy.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why anyone takes this woman seriously (if they do!). She's just a braying horse. And that's giving the equine fraternity a bad name! She actually makes me feel better about myself because, even in my worst incarnation, I couldn't be as vile and insensitive as she is.

I hope her kids become everything she isn't.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's disgusting to make fun of the kids. FFS, berate their hideous Mother all you like, but making disparaging comments about those innocent kids is just stooping to her repugnant level:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    I think she's funny, makes me laugh. I don't take her seriously, she's deliberately provocative
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's disgusting to make fun of the kids. FFS, berate their hideous Mother all you like, but making disparaging comments about those innocent kids is just stooping to her repugnant level:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I agree Pru. The hypocrisy in this place at the moment is breathtaking. Faux moral outrage in one thread and then slagging off primary school kids in another. Sickening imo.

KH is a hideous hag of a woman but kids are not fair game and never should be
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must say that Katie's daughters are extremely fortunate for not inheriting their mother's looks. Only Max, her son, definitely has although he does really look like Boris Johnson as someone pointed out on this thread (it does make anyone including myself wonder if Katie has had a fling with this actual person, not her poor put-upon hubby Mark, knowing of Katie's & Boris's sexual histories in public).
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet the Katie's husband has one thing she respects, a good salary...She is horrible to him, he deserves better. It is very destructive for kids to grow up knowing that their parents don't like or respect each other.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charmaine's mother probably wouldn't want her daughter to play with the children of such a shallow, judgemental bully like Katie Hopkins.