The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    did you get her
    that pickles is a hard one to catch
    she drops a post
    then does a runner :D

looking forward to the weekend are we :D

I don't think she runs very far, though, do you? I have seen her recently not very far from here

Yep, you could say that - I am determined to have a bit of a break - and get some chores of my choice done :D

I made a start by getting my eyebrows waxed after work ;)
  • georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    :D:D:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGY
    Sorry for being so late with the birthday message :o
    I also just found Norman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dme5jbCnwpQ&feature=related
    :D:D:D

Thank you for the birthday wish rainbow
    isn't he a clever norman :D

Elvis... white jumpsuits.... happy birthdays.... an idea is forming... runs off to youtube...

and I'm no longer empty handed:D...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmyXziT04b4&feature=player_detailpage

Thank you Moggy
    you didn't have to
    best wishes georgyx
    Forum Member
    Georgy takes a bow :D

i did it again ;)
    i can now multi quote :D
    i tried it next door first :o
    i didn't want to break anything in here :D
  • ToothFairy49ToothFairy49 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just in time to say Happy birthday Georgy :):)
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    I don't think she runs very far, though, do you? I have seen her recently not very far from here

Yep, you could say that - I am determined to have a bit of a break - and get some chores of my choice done :D

I made a start by getting my eyebrows waxed after work ;)

Good for you ,
    have a lovely weekend , spoil yourself
    i love a beauty treatment , makes you feel good about yourself :D
    Forum Member
    Just in time to say Happy birthday Georgy :):)

Thank ToothFairy

everyone has been so lovely, with all the birthday wishes :D
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Okay, guys, get to your keyboards - John's evicts are creeping up - I agree with ucra - we need to keep 'saving'

I'm going to try to remember more often! ;)
  • TwizzyTwizzy Posts: 7,054
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    my technical knowledge isnt good.....do these links work?

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcl.ly%2F8gXg&h=TAQCXhzNN
    http://cl.ly/8fMm
    http://cl.ly/8fjO

http://cl.ly/8gFO
    http://cl.ly/8gw0
    http://cl.ly/8hdR

http://cl.ly/8hI7
    http://cl.ly/8ii5
    http://cl.ly/8f1X

thank you to the person who originally found them on cyberspace and thank you for permission to share on DS.

Ive no idea when they were taken, it must have been before BB11, cos its the same photoshoot that contains Johns profile pic from BB11.

Hello and good morning to everyone :) Still reading the thread every day and loving your posts!

I saw these wonderful pics on facebook but have forced myself to have another look, seemed rude not to :p:D

I wonder if any of the pics from the shoot John did with Nevs will ever show up? And will we be able to cope if they do?? :D

Belated Happy Birthday for yesterday georgy :)
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Morning all.

Love the pics.

Please vote in BB11 thread. Looks like John may be out unless we help him.

Off to catch up.
    Forum Member
    A bit late but still in time to wish you a Happy Birthday Georgy xxx I got fixated with trying to find a cheerleading pompom happy b'day vid but couldn't, so I'm empty handed:o but sending loads of love and hope you enjoyed your day x

Been dipping my toes in reality so haven't been on so much. Thanks for the mention Alex, nice to be missed.:D

I see Josie's left Sean for a new agent... looks a bit dodgy to say the least, so hope she isn't going to be throwing anymore crud in John's direction.

Gonna have a proper read back and vote in the MF What if game... Gotta save the Johnny:cool: .

You have been missed Deefs. We had to do our own costumes for our cheerleading routine. Do you think you could do something for John's birthday routine?

Wonder if John has been following the test match?

Look at the clients on Josie's new agent's website. Specializes in kiss and tell although don't know what more she can tell about John, expect she will feature the ex who lives abroad.

Anyway, keep voting to save John - it appears we can do it every 6 hrs.
  • KhyraKhyra Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello.

Everybody OK?

Been reading the thread back, good to read that John’s team won the football so congrats to John on that.

Good to read that the cheerleading went well too.

Happy belated birthday to Georgy.

Keep voting to save John in the BB11 what if game. Remember you can vote every six hours.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what Josie does with the new agent. I suppose she could have changed agents because she feels Sean has taken her as far as possible? Imo he has done well getting her the work he has done.

Maybe the new agent has different connections and she feels she has a better chance at getting work on a different network with this new guy?

As for her going down the kiss and tell route I really don‘t believe that she will do that. What else can she say about her and John that we don’t all ready know? We know she is bitter, spiteful and vindictive there is nothing new there. She could do a full kiss and tell and talk about bedroom activity or lack of bedroom activity. But what would that actually achieve apart from a bit of cash in her pocket? How many of the JJJ fans want to read about that? And tbh what newspaper or magazine are going to be interested in what she and John did in the bedroom? She had a six month relationship with a fellow Big Brother housemate it is not like she has had a fling with a top premier league football player, actor or a pop star. Imo there is nothing left in the JJJ story to sell.

Khyra :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    Hi guys thanks for bringing the pics over there are some lovely ones there. I am off to my sisters this weekend. She is 60 tomorrow and is having a party. I will be back on Monday. Everyone enjoy your weekend. xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nyannie wrote: »
    You have been missed Deefs. We had to do our own costumes for our cheerleading routine. Do you think you could do something for John's birthday routine?

Wonder if John has been following the test match?

Look at the clients on Josie's new agent's website. Specializes in kiss and tell although don't know what more she can tell about John, expect she will feature the ex who lives abroad.

Anyway, keep voting to save John - it appears we can do it every 6 hrs.

:D*sniggers*:p

Well I could do the lifts, my ex-swimmers shoulders will hold a decent sized pair of trotters, anything requiring upper body strength then I'm your gal.... I'm sure there's another ex swimmer on this AT, could be Lena or Lindy? So we'd make an impressive lifting team - perfect for hoisting Kinicky into her dismounts with splits:cool:.... ouch.

Hoping Josie's finished with John bashing at long last. Fingers crossed.

Enjoy your weekend away LovingJJJ.
    Forum Member
    Khyra wrote: »
    Hello.

Everybody OK?

Been reading the thread back, good to read that John’s team won the football so congrats to John on that.

Keep voting to save John in the BB11 what if game. Remember you can vote every six hours.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what Josie does with the new agent. I suppose she could have changed agents because she feels Sean has taken her as far as possible? Imo he has done well getting her the work he has done.

Maybe the new agent has different connections and she feels she has a better chance at getting work on a different network with this new guy?

As for her going down the kiss and tell route I really don‘t believe that she will do that. What else can she say about her and John that we don’t all ready know? We know she is bitter, spiteful and vindictive there is nothing new there. She could do a full kiss and tell and talk about bedroom activity or lack of bedroom activity. But what would that actually achieve apart from a bit of cash in her pocket? How many of the JJJ fans want to read about that? And tbh what newspaper or magazine are going to be interested in what she and John did in the bedroom? She had a six month relationship with a fellow Big Brother housemate it is not like she has had a fling with a top premier league football player, actor or a pop star. Imo there is nothing left in the JJJ story to sell.

Nice to see you back Khyra. We hope you will be able to help with our birthday extravaganza for John's birthday.

I suspect that Josie wants to broaden her fan base and would think she may well sell a story about her life with her ex (the one who lives abroad). I would think not many if anyone is interested in this. It will be interesting to see what if anything happens. The new agent specializes in kiss and tell.
    Forum Member
    Good to see you Moggy. You're on my list to help for John's birthday extravaganze. We did the pyramid for the team. Think some gymnastic displays along with the cheerleading would be extra special. Any other vic-volunteers would be very welcome.:D:D
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning.:)
    Nice feeling to wake up to the start of summer holidays and I dont have to rush through housework and homework:eek:

Great to you moggyservant and Kyhra back.

I cant rule out a spectaular kiss and tell about John.The last one hardly had any impact did it.:rolleyes:A new one will be done PURELY FOR MONEY! I dont think it will have an impact even if it is done.It might not neccessarily be about their sex lives but John's financial status,investments,his relationship with his parents etc.It is hard to imagine that he didnt disclose any confidential information and I cant see Sean being too cooperative in divulging such information if you consider his oher clients.Sharon Osbourne's brother did a similar kiss and tell a few years ago in The News Of The World.

A kiss and tell agent will do their job based on fabricated material.One last cheque before the new show and if you are presenter on BBLB you cant do a kiss and tell on a housemate can you? If there is any thing to save John from a kiss and tell it will be the BBLB contract that is if it pays more than the story.

After another story and the future will be bleak indeed for the tellers.John will just double push his ignore buttton as there is nothing to say.

Have a nice weekend lovingjjj and enjoy the celebrations.
  • Lena JLena J Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D*sniggers*:p

Well I could do the lifts, my ex-swimmers shoulders will hold a decent sized pair of trotters, anything requiring upper body strength then I'm your gal.... I'm sure there's another ex swimmer on this AT, could be Lena or Lindy? So we'd make an impressive lifting team - perfect for hoisting Kinicky into her dismounts with splits:cool:.... ouch.

Hoping Josie's finished with John bashing at long last. Fingers crossed.

Enjoy your weekend away LovingJJJ.

Hi everyone, just a quicky, been to vote on What If thread and am about to settle down to F1 quali.
    Have to confess I have a rather wide set of shoulders all that swimming in my youth:D
    Might be interested to know that BBLB has been replaced with BOTS (only dirty des):rolleyes: and @BBBOTS (BB Bit On The Side) is following John on twitter.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks also to Augusta for bringing those terrific shots of John to the thread last night. I miss that happy smiling face.

Have you seen the new BB 'Eye' which will start appearing today during ads on C5. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/202453/Big-Brother-Logo-goes-eye-tech-/
    Forum Member
    Twizzy wrote: »
    Hello and good morning to everyone :) Still reading the thread every day and loving your posts!

I saw these wonderful pics on facebook but have forced myself to have another look, seemed rude not to

I wonder if any of the pics from the shoot John did with Nevs will ever show up? And will we be able to cope if they do??

Belated Happy Birthday for yesterday georgy :)
    Morning all.

Love the pics.

Please vote in BB11 thread. Looks like John may be out unless we help him.

Off to catch up.
    Hello Twizzy

Thankyou for the belated birthday wish,
    nice to see you
    i would of love to see the Nev shoot to :o
    Hello.

Everybody OK?

Khyra

Thank you for the birthday wish
    we will have to see about this new agent , but i do not have a good feeling where this is concerned

loving jjj wrote: »
    Hi guys thanks for bringing the pics over there are some lovely ones there. I am off to my sisters this weekend. She is 60 tomorrow and is having a party. I will be back on Monday. Everyone enjoy your weekend. xxx

Have a lovely time
    best wishes georgy

well lets see if this works again :o ops nearly miss out good morning nyannie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi georgy, well look at you showing off your new found skill.:D:p
    Forum Member
    Lena J wrote: »
    Hi georgy, well look at you showing off your new found skill.:D:p

Afternoon Lena
    Haven,t quite mastered it yet :o
    finding it a little bit tricky :D
    don't like having to delete people smilies D.s really we should be allowed more :(
    10 is just not enough :o
    hope you are well Lena
    i,m going off soon for my afternoon nap, just got to wait until after 2 so i can vote in the what if game :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this augusta. I hope the following cheers you up and lets you know you aren't alone..

My dad died in the late 1970s - for four years after that my mother and sisters visited the UK but never told me they were here. I had a major accident about 20 years ago and was in hospital for almost 6 months, none of them visited me or called. I had to do the calling. When I got married only my middle sister bothered to come even though my husband offered to pay for them to come on a ship as they didn't like flying.

What's the expression you can choose your friends but not your family.

Hi Augusta and Nyannie... Yes you can chose your friends but not your familly. Some of the above statements from you both I familiarize with. Intellectual snobbery, class snobbery e.t.c. have an impact. But also just pure jealousy. My sisters are both divorced and can not understand that my husband and I are still married after 26yrs. ;)

My Mother in-law is a professor and her husband a surgeon. Their sons, my husband included, are business men. My parents were teachers and when I first met my husband, his parents were very dismissive of me. When I said my parents worked in education they actually asked me if my Mother was a dinner lady and if my Father was a caretaker. Not that I belittle either job but it was there assumption that I could not possibly be from an academic background as my parents were divorced! I lived in several African countries as a child when my parents were teaching through various government schemes.

When my son passed away recently,, they both implied I was not stern enough with him! My heart has broken and he is sorely missed..............
    He went to good schools was handsome and fun. I will never ever pander to relatives again..

I have a young son who is nine years old, of slightly above average intelligence. I want him to be happy and not to feel he is inferior. The academia, the spew, and the bile that is innate within my husband's family is deadly!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon Lena
    Haven,t quite mastered it yet :o
    finding it a little bit tricky :D
    don't like having to delete people smilies D.s really we should be allowed more :(
    10 is just not enough :o
    hope you are well Lena
    i,m going off soon for my afternoon nap, just got to wait until after 2 so i can vote in the what if game :D[/QU

Hello Georgy....:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Hello.

Everybody OK?

Yeah this new guy is probably better able to keep her profile up, the other people he represents are still in mags and papers even though there isn't that much interest out there for them. So it makes sense for her to move on.

Me neither, like you say what would be the point. The only negative thing could come from comparisons made with the new boyfriend when she does a mag introducing him, like i have a real man now or something like that but that should be the worst of it.
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    liberty4u2 wrote: »
    Hi Augusta and Nyannie... Yes you can chose your friends but not your familly. Some of the above statements from you both I familiarize with. Intellectual snobbery, class snobbery e.t.c. have an impact. But also just pure jealousy. My sisters are both divorced and can not understand that my husband and I are still married after 26yrs. ;)

My Mother in-law is a professor and her husband a surgeon. Their sons, my husband included, are business men. My parents were teachers and when I first met my husband, his parents were very dismissive of me. When I said my parents worked in education they actually asked me if my Mother was a dinner lady and if my Father was a caretaker. Not that I belittle either job but it was there assumption that I could not possibly be from an academic background as my parents were divorced! I lived in several African countries as a child when my parents were teaching through various government schemes.

When my son passed away recently,, they both implied I was not stern enough with him! My heart has broken and he is sorely missed..............

He went to good schools was handsome and fun. I will never ever pander to relatives again..

I have a young son who is nine years old, of slightly above average intelligence. I want him to be happy and not to feel he is inferior. The academia, the spew, and the bile that is innate within my husband's family is deadly!

OMG Libbs,my mother is a teacher,she should have trained at the time your parents were teaching in Uganda! As she went to one of the first Uganda Teacher training colleges.I hope they taught her.Her background is very very humble and it doesnt add up how my grandfather may have educated her in that college.It paid off because she sent me through the same route.My father wasnt educated but on the whole Ugandans are education freaks and the Ugandan Asians contributed a lot to that.
This discussion has been closed.