Casey and Lee are so going to get it on outside the house

gladiator18gladiator18 Posts: 3,325
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Blatantly obvious. Shes obsessed with him. Ive actually never seen a woman so obsessed with a man before. And shes already described their friendship as 'friends with benefits'. Plus she did also say that they will have to wait on the outside to have sex.

No wonder Lee thinks hes irrisistable, because he simply is irrisistable, just look at casey, cant get enough of legend lee.

Lee should be on one of those mens spray adverts, cause women cant get enough of him. Legend

Comments

• gladiator18gladiator18 Posts: 3,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote Lee to win
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Casey has never had an orgasm with a man, does she really think little boy blue Lee is going to change that?

Pah!
  • gladiator18gladiator18 Posts: 3,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Casey has never had an orgasm with a man

Woahhhh, what? Im actually intrigued as to how you know that lol.

Not to worry, im sure shes been with plenty of men, but none who are quite like the irrisistable Lee. Lad
  • tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not to worry, im sure shes been with plenty of men, but none who are quite like the irrisistable Lee. Lad

Is that you Duncan? :D
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Casey has never had an orgasm with a man, does she really think little boy blue Lee is going to change that?

Pah!

Wasn't it that she'd only had one once?
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Casey and Lee are so going to get it on outside the house

They might have a one night stand, it must be a big turn on for Lee seeing how desperate Casey is for him...but imo it is very one sided.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    hump her and dump her
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blatantly obvious. Shes obsessed with him. Ive actually never seen a woman so obsessed with a man before. And shes already described their friendship as 'friends with benefits'. Plus she did also say that they will have to wait on the outside to have sex.

No wonder Lee thinks hes irrisistable, because he simply is irrisistable, just look at casey, cant get enough of legend lee.

Lee should be on one of those mens spray adverts, cause women cant get enough of him. Legend
    he's got a girlfriend outside he's been seeing for a year, - so he's played more than just Casey and Jasmine - the girlfriend have dumped him by now if she's any sense

Luisa was sensitive enough to tell the group that Casey had never had an orgasm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't it that she'd only had one once?

She had her first at 22, I assumed solo?
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She had her first at 22, I assumed solo?
    Presumably so.

I'm 50 and in the same predicament :D Not that I didn't try lol, but it seems a buzzy friend is more reliable :p Casey must have met the same self-absorbed types of men that I did ;) and Lee sure seems like one of those!
  • SalfordPrincessSalfordPrincess Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    I hope he gives her one then dumps her,its no more than that pathetic desperado deserves
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe so but only if Duncan can join in i would say..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Presumably so.

I'm 50 and in the same predicament :D Not that I didn't try lol, but it seems a buzzy friend is more reliable :p Casey must have met the same self-absorbed types of men that I did ;) and Lee sure seems like one of those!

There's a lot of us about, reckon it's much more common than we are led to believe ;-)
  • michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah Jasmine he clearly on his mind 'ruled by the moon' is HER TATTOO! He is just being civil to Casey and having banter.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How could anyone think Lee would do anything with Casey.

He is in love with Jasmine. He would never look at another woman, let alone flirt.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Lee won't get with Casey. He didn't even choose her over Jasmine so I highly doubt he will choose her over the countless amount of women that will throw themselves at him on the outside world. Yes he's been a right idiot but you will get girls who still think he's the greatest thing ever - god knows why.
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Maybe so but only if Duncan can join in i would say..

Duncan is busy keeping Jasmine warm, he will be wore out by the time Lee gets out...:D
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Presumably so.

;-);-);-)
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    How could anyone think Lee would do anything with Casey.

He is in love with Jasmine. He would never look at another woman, let alone flirt.....

LOL Lee Ryan from Blue?
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never felt sorry for Casey from the start! She is a grown woman and got way too into him too quickly. She has no self-respect. She knows Lee has a preference for Jasmine over her, no matter how much he may flirt with Casey. Get over it and MOVE on!!!!
  • michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foxy23 wrote: »
    I have never felt sorry for Casey from the start! She is a grown woman and got way too into him too quickly. She has no self-respect. She knows Lee has a preference for Jasmine over her, no matter how much he may flirt with Casey. Get over it and MOVE on!!!!

Truth.com
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Truth.com

Is this a website?
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope that Casey gives Lee the cold shoulder but she obviously does like him for some unfathomable reason.

Lee was a fool choosing Jasmine as Casey is much nicer and would be better girlfriend material.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    he's got a girlfriend outside he's been seeing for a year, - so he's played more than just Casey and Jasmine - the girlfriend have dumped him by now if she's any sense

The girlfriend thing is a rumour just a story someone trying to sell a story about him. He's single or with Jasmine his manager already dismissed the rumours saying they aren't together.