Natalie Cassidy back with her ex Adam

pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
Forum Member
✭✭
[news]- Natalie Cassidy back with violent ex Adam Cottrell
- 'EastEnders' Patsy Palmer backs Natalie Cassidy abusive ex reunion[/news]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2103270/Natalie-Cassidy-reunited-violent-ex-fiance-Adam-Cottrell.html

So Natalie is back with the ex who she got arrested for hitting her with a slipper etc. It's funny how this happened so quietly just after CBB has ended. Like Denise, I suspect the whole thing has been going on for months but she declined to mention it until she realised she wasn't winning any popularity contests.

Comments

• gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Or he has realised she is working more off the back of CBB and has a few bob.

Wait for the next instalment, woe is me, shouldnt have taken him back etc etc etc, pass the bucket.:eek:
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Selling personal stuff like this to the gutter press is better than 'working' I guess. There's months of updates in this for those clueless enough to buy into it...........:sleep:
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    She's made her bed - I hope when the time comes she can lie in it.
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's her business if she chooses to forgive him. She doesn't need to run to the press each time. Is this how she now earns her crust? I used to think she was a decent actress when she was in EE. Seems work has dried up since she left and now needs to sell stories to stay in the limelight.

Very sad especially for her young daughter.
  • M_apple5M_apple5 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would any one get with her? She's not physically attractive and her personality isn't exactly lovely either
  • vikesukvikesuk Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    Selling personal stuff like this to the gutter press is better than 'working' I guess. There's months of updates in this for those clueless enough to buy into it...........:sleep:

Pretty much unemplyable I'd have thought - her only 'career' choice!
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    M_apple5 wrote: »
    Why would any one get with her? She's not physically attractive and her personality isn't exactly lovely either

I agree she really has nothing going for her(in looks and personality wise), except she is good at selling her soul to any trashy magazines for a few quid and to keep her Z-list status going;).
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one else wanted her, just as hardly anyone wanted to keep in in the House.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really wish she would take the hint if thats what she wants thats upto her.
    Or does she think there will be a major outcry like other Famous people who have gone back
    with ex's?
    No doubt this will foster many returns to loose women and This morning to 'explain her situation'.

to be honest I think it best all round she just puts a sign round her neck 'please let me back in Eastenders' and be done with it.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    It would seem the 2 year restraining order was lifted last December, in the same month he was arrested in the garden of an elderly couple where a window had been broken.

Ms Cassidy was reported as saying....
    New! magazine’s Ellie Piovesana asked Natalie how she was feeling in the wake of the new allegations, to which she replied, “It’s been a heartbreaking couple of days. I’m deeply disappointed. I feel deeply let down.”

And when asked if she’s “worried about him,” Natalie said, “Adam is ill. He’s scared himself and he knows he’s got to go and get proper help.

”It’s pretty damn frightening how one week to the next can change so much.

I'd suggest shes' the one who should seek help, apart from being a money grabber what motivated her to delibrately pose glumly for a magazine I doubt she had the health of her partner in mind.

No doubt another interview on This Morning is lined up, but much she is dependent on an angry drinker for publicity and income rather than her acting.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    It's her business if she chooses to forgive him. She doesn't need to run to the press each time. Is this how she now earns her crust? I used to think she was a decent actress when she was in EE. Seems work has dried up since she left and now needs to sell stories to stay in the limelight.

^^^
    This!
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it a bit strange that Natalie, having sufered at the hands of a violent partner whose behaviour she puts down to having a drink problem, could condone Denise's bad behaviour in CBB which appeared also to be down do drink. How does she square the two?

It's probably time Natalie concentrated on finding acting jobs. She media persona is littered with hypocrisy.
  • SuperbeastSuperbeast Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    No one else wanted her, just as hardly anyone wanted to keep in in the House.

I think that's the case. She is Katona'd at this point. She's such a car crash personally and professionally her options are limited because she isn't as talented as she thinks she is even if she's a public figure who gained support for her previous work. There's only so many times she can leave Eastenders and go back but really that's all there is for her to do, she's not exactly a bombshell or an incredible talent who's superficial shortcomings can be overlooked because of their talents like Ruth Jones who is a writer and actress with depth and variety. Nessa and Stella are worlds apart despite being from the same neck of the woods and being played by the same woman. Natalie Cassidy is Natalie Cassidy and sadly that's not boding well for her.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2103270/Natalie-Cassidy-reunited-violent-ex-fiance-Adam-Cottrell.html

So Natalie is back with the ex who she got arrested for hitting her with a slipper etc. It's funny how this happened so quietly just after CBB has ended. Like Denise, I suspect the whole thing has been going on for months but she declined to mention it until she realised she wasn't winning any popularity contests.

Not a very flattering picture of her backside in one of those photos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL at that article .... :D:D:D

"He fancies the pants off me"

Are you sure he isn't still wearing those beer goggles love??!!!

She contradicts herself so often now that she's meeting herself on the way back!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL at that article .... :D:D:D

"He fancies the pants off me"

Are you sure he isn't still wearing those beer goggles love??!!!

She contradicts herself so often now that she's meeting herself on the way back!

I will tell you now that no man will be interested in her purely for superficial reasons. Anyone involved with her is in it to raise their personal profile or to spend her money, same as Katona. She was not Elizabeth Taylor to begin with, she's got a hooked nose and a jaw like a Polish heavyweight boxer. Even at her thinnest she still will have those features and I do not think many men find that attractive otherwise she'd have more offers and wouldn't be going back to her old abusive bloke the same as Katona is. They have to because they are alone and insecure and would rather be used and abused than independent and alone.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst it's a widespread belief that if a man hits a woman once, he will definately do it again, i bet there are thousands of men out there who didn't
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst it's a widespread belief that if a man hits a woman once, he will definately do it again, i bet there are thousands of men out there who didn't

my siters OH punched her in the face once and that was enough even though he begged for a 2nd chance he never got it.

The Cynic in me just sees this as a means to keep her in the press even longer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Superbeast wrote: »
    I will tell you now that no man will be interested in her purely for superficial reasons. Anyone involved with her is in it to raise their personal profile or to spend her money, same as Katona. She was not Elizabeth Taylor to begin with, she's got a hooked nose and a jaw like a Polish heavyweight boxer. Even at her thinnest she still will have those features and I do not think many men find that attractive otherwise she'd have more offers and wouldn't be going back to her old abusive bloke the same as Katona is. They have to because they are alone and insecure and would rather be used and abused than independent and alone.

ROFL!!! :D

Word has it that Desperate Dan wants his jaw back!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my siters OH punched her in the face once and that was enough even though he begged for a 2nd chance he never got it.

The Cynic in me just sees this as a means to keep her in the press even longer.

Well what else can she do? She can't sing, she can't dance, she can act but only poorly and in the same role she's been in since she was young... not like she can do a lad's mag shoot or a calendar is there?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Superbeast wrote: »
    Well what else can she do? She can't sing, she can't dance, she can act but only poorly and in the same role she's been in since she was young... not like she can do a lad's mag shoot or a calendar is there?

yep.
    you can see her eyes lightup when the mere mention of an EE return.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has long since lost any last shred of credibility she might have once had.

I suspect the early eviction on BB was a real "tumble to earth with an almighty bang moment" for her - I've never seen anybody so convinced they'd be in the final / win it.

She's not blessed with good looks, she has a speech impediment, and is an 'actress' of extremely limited ability - she's fast running out of options to continue her "five minutes."

Here is somebody with very little talent & not a lot else going for them - somebody who lucked out big time in landing a prime TV role at an early age - then proceeded to believe she was something she isn't, wasn't, nor ever likely to be.

(In my opinion!! :))
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »

Nail on head, well said!
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I suspect the early eviction on BB was a real "tumble to earth with an almighty bang moment" for her - I've never seen anybody so convinced they'd be in the final / win it.

She's not blessed with good looks, she has a speech impediment, and is an 'actress' of extremely limited ability - she's fast running out of options to continue her "five minutes."

Here is somebody with very little talent & not a lot else going for them - somebody who lucked out big time in landing a prime TV role at an early age - then proceeded to believe she was something she isn't, wasn't, nor ever likely to be.

She might become a traveller next, then she could go on the gypsy weddings programme!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That point of view she had that viewers didnt understand how to vote...was just.:eek:

I think she would have come across better just admitting she clearly wasnt as popular as she thought but the stance she did take said a lot about her.

If that story in the daily star is correct about another CBB along with normal BB two guesses where shes going to be next..on that bloody show almost nightly.Or shes hoping Richard desmond is going to throw a RTV show her way.