Options

The DS Eurovision General Discussion Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• Options
    QuartzManQuartzMan Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have decided the only parts of Romania I like are the parts where the backing singer sings a long with him hahaha
  • Options
    BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, the French song will be on Spotify from 9am tomorrow but the video won't be released until Thursday at 8am, with Amandine performing it on TV at 6pm on Thursday.

Here's their take on the video "The clip directed by Seb K shows a baroque universe in which Amandine is unveiled as a sensual and captivating artist" Ooh, I say!
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBAnne wrote: »
    OK, the French song will be on Spotify from 9am tomorrow but the video won't be released until Thursday at 8am, with Amandine performing it on TV at 6pm on Thursday.

Here's their take on the video "The clip directed by Seb K shows a baroque universe in which Amandine is unveiled as a sensual and captivating artist" Ooh, I say!

urgh I hate Spotify used to be all right till they got greedy
  • Options
    PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Having listened to it for the most part of the day I'm now convinced that Identitet should close SF2, send the semis out with a bang.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ePQG1ntZyTM

Cyprus video, Compete with pointless looking at a mobile advertising a network at the beginning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you've got a free 2 hours, there's worse things you can do than watch the MelFest final 2008, in full, and in good quality on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Axw79kvJM

Amy Diamond looks like a toddler :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    If you've got a free 2 hours, there's worse things you can do than watch the MelFest final 2008, in full, and in good quality on YouTube

LindaB should have won.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    globbits wrote: »
    LindaB should have won.

That's just crazy talk ... Rongedal all the way :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    That's just crazy talk ... Rongedal all the way :p

They'd be my 8 pointer behind Nordman.
  • Options
    gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Whoa that's (an unknown?) Linda Pritchard performing at the start.
  • Options
    alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    what ever happened to amy diamond?!
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy Diamond used to be known as Amy Coal, but she changed her name after pressure got to her.
  • Options
    Drew PeacockDrew Peacock Posts: 12,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ePQG1ntZyTM

Cyprus video, Compete with pointless looking at a mobile advertising a network at the beginning.
    Unlike Bonnie, Despina doesn't have to wear 3 jumpers and gloves on her beach although Bonnie's days of flimsy frocks are well over, hopefully.:eek:;)

Another year the jury got their winner and look how well that turned out, same again this year?
  • Options
    alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member

Another year the jury got their winner and look how well that turned out, same again this year?

That was just the swedish jury however.

I swear there is a mini trend that doing well with international at MF = good results at Eurovision. Eric and Loreen both topped the IJ and did well at Eurovision. Anna and Marlene, didn't do well in IJ and 'bombed' at eurovision.
  • Options
    kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    I've just heard the new version of Belgium.

This is the very definition of polishing a turd. It's bloody brilliant

Who wants it :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kvn wrote: »

Share the wealth :)
  • Options
    contejascontejas Posts: 8,958
    Forum Member

More like not seeing a diamond in the rough...this stays in my top 5...;) I wait to see other people's reactions and we've still got to see how it works out live -- if I have any criticism it's been polished to an inch of it's life!

This better qualify!
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    contejas wrote: »
    More like not seeing a diamond in the rough...this stays in my top 5...;) I wait to see other people's reactions and we've still got to see how it works out live -- if I have any criticism it's been polished to an inch of it's life!

This better qualify!

It's stepping on Ireland's toes in the second half of SF1. Infact I'd say it's wiping the floor with it :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's stepping on Ireland's toes in the second half of SF1. Infact I'd say it's wiping the floor with it :cool:

in any case Ireland and Belgium may dent each other and if either go through will at least slightly dent Sweden...although you could argue that Belgium is mid tempo...;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unlike Bonnie, Despina doesn't have to wear 3 jumpers and gloves on her beach although Bonnie's days of flimsy frocks are well over, hopefully.:eek:;)

Yeah Despina gets a lovely looking warm Cypriot beach beach and Bonnie gets to walk down Rhyl Beach with camera angles designed to avoid shots of the condoms, drug needles and cans of Special Brew where's the justice
  • Options
    Forum Member
    in any case Ireland and Belgium may dent each other and if either go through will at least slightly dent Sweden...

That first semi final is absolutely impossible to predict. You can throw every bit of voting history and statistic my way but I don't care :p. There's no way of knowing who's being slayed that night, it's gonna be a bloodbath :eek:
  • Options
    Drew PeacockDrew Peacock Posts: 12,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    in any case Ireland and Belgium may dent each other and if either go through will at least slightly dent Sweden...although you could argue that Belgium is mid tempo...;)
    Oh no, just when we'd left the Sweden v Ireland debate you've opened a new can of chocolate guinness meatballs. :p;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That first semi final is absolutely impossible to predict. You can throw every bit of voting history and statistic my way but I don't care :p. There's no way of knowing who's being slayed that night, it's gonna be a bloodbath :eek:

At least Belgium has done all it's can -- I think you can stage this in a lot of different ways -- I'd go for the mean and moody look...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy Diamond used to be known as Amy Coal, but she changed her name after pressure got to her.

Baboom-tish! :D

Thank you! Jeez, there have been some busy Belgians around, it's turned into something bloody good
    phill363 wrote: »
    Yeah Despina gets a lovely looking warm Cypriot beach beach and Bonnie gets to walk down Rhyl Beach with camera angles designed to avoid shots of the condoms, drug needles and cans of Special Brew where's the justice

I'm convinced it's Holkham Beach in Norfolk actually - we've all had a look at it at work and are in agreement *Norfolk Rocks*
This discussion has been closed.