*The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread*

molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
Forum Member
✭✭
Ok well a lot of people love Gaga so here is her very own appreciation thread, there are various Gaga threads around but this is one for the fans etc.

So is everyone listening to radio one to hopefully hear her speak to Reg before 7 tonight?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlive/bbc_radio_one/

Comments

• EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    Thanks for making this. :) It's actually Lady GaGa with the capital G though. :o:p
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady GaGa for #1 :D !

She deserves the top spot, in both the US, and the UK!
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ethereal wrote: »
    Thanks for making this. :) It's actually Lady GaGa with the capital G though. :o:p

I thought it was but i wasn't to sure.

I'm so sorry for decieving everyone:o;)
  • TomDaOneTomDaOne Posts: 11,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Just Dance and another song I heard, forget what it was now. I think I'll need to give her a good youtubing before I even consider getting the album.

GaGa seems like one of the best things to happen to pop music in a longtime though. Good luck to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only heard 'Poker Face' + 'Just Dance', but as soon as i heard them i had to pre-order 'The Fame' Album.

Which, BTW, Will be in my CD player tomorow!!!:D

I've never been this exicted about a CD So much:o
  • hobnob_monsterhobnob_monster Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have been gaga over GaGa for months now! But why did the Aussies and Canadians come before us?! :( I guess at least she's giving us some attention now! :)

I really want to see her live... but why does she have to tour with the PussyCat Dolls?? Pfftt! :( Well, she'll be back for a headline tour pretty soon, I'm sure.
  • FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Is it though? I've never seen it written like GaGa anywhere official. I did wonder as everyone seems to write it like that and I wasn't convinced.

Edit: Oh, it does in her Bio now. It didn't when I last looked.
    Forum Member
    AAARRRRGGGH. I can't believe Lady G is going to be in this country performing and I won't be able to see her. I NEARLY got Pussycat Dolls tickets when they first became available, but talked myself out of it because, let's face it, they're a bit shit, and then they go and add GaGa as support. It's not fair. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good to see you Fenixx (we meet again, we are in the GA thread too):).

I like the PCDs, so Gaga would be an added bonus. But i see what you mean, i can understand why you are narked. LOL.

GAGA 4 #1!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the sound of her album. "Poker Face" should do really well here too. I also like "Boys Boys Boys" and "The Fame".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polka.dott wrote: »
    I love the sound of her album. "Poker Face" should do really well here too. I also like "Boys Boys Boys" and "The Fame".

I'm being very good + not listening to any previews of the album until my CD arrives tomorow.

Although i have heard Pokerface, brilliant song.
    Forum Member
    The whole album is great, shame HMV haven't got the slipcase version in stock yet so I'll have to wait well into the week to receive my physical copy. Bummer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's gonna be on RONE soon!:D
  • hobnob_monsterhobnob_monster Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want a pair of those Lady G TV spectacles! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    Forum Member
    She's lovely. :) Can't wait to see the two new music videos. Presumably for 'LoveGame' (worldwide third single) and 'Eh Eh' (Australian third single).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D

Can't stop watching the live performance on Jay Leno!

And she mentioned flying over to London tonight, apart from Sunday Night Project, does anyone know what other promo she'll be doing? :) I really want her to do Radio One Live Lounge
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this live Gaga performance:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=l8GsuDr-Y1A
    Forum Member
    shn321 wrote: »
    :D:D

Can't stop watching the live performance on Jay Leno!

And she mentioned flying over to London tonight, apart from Sunday Night Project, does anyone know what other promo she'll be doing? :) I really want her to do Radio One Live Lounge

I can't find any info about other UK promo. :( I hope she does some though like Loose Women or at least GMTV/This Morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »
    I love this live Gaga performance:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=l8GsuDr-Y1A

Quite liked that one toooo :D

Did prefer the Jay Leno one though because of the live band, sounded amazing with it :D

Reallyyy wanna see her live now :(
    Forum Member
    My favourite Just Dance performance was in Sweden (I think.)

Edit: Yep, this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU8zNPpyxvA
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't find any info about other UK promo. :( I hope she does some though like Loose Women or at least GMTV/This Morning.

Aww thank you for trying :(

Hopefully a few live performances at least :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very, very happy she's number one - when I heard this last year I loved it then and still love it.
  • cuttlefishspikecuttlefishspike Posts: 5,761
    Forum Member
    Once again I post the same link..sorry! Just love it though! Sorry Moly, it contains album spoilers...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kd4x-_iL85s

Great news about the number one slot. More to follow no doubt. The album rocks!
This discussion has been closed.