World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXV (Spoilers)

Comments

• BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    Still no Maryse. :(

Hopefully this storyline with Naomi is leading to her return though.

Sorry to be mean PDS but I would chuckle if the one show you end up missing is the one where Maryse returns. :p:D
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I wonder when Roman Reigns will return this month.
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    I would laugh PDS if the one show you end up missing is the one where Maryse returns. :p:D

:o:(:D
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I wonder when Roman Reigns will return this month.

Possibly the last Raw of the year on December 29th when the buildup to the Rumble will start.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Mrs Danielson vs. Mrs Fatu.

With Mrs Cena :p:D at ringside and Mrs Brooks on commentary. :cool:

No Paige again though, at least I saw her very good match with Emma on Superstars.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no Mrs Danielson has kept her awful new theme song, she should use The Bella Twins theme song again seeing as they're back together.

Unless they're splitting up again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paige should win Diva of the Year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Oscar contender lost. :o

I'm glad Naomi won though. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That game with the balls on a swing sounds more entertaining than a UK TV taping.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no it's The Bunny which means Adam Rose. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why isn't Cena upset at Big Show for turning on him at Survivor Series?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many times Big Show and Kane have turned heel and face. :D

It's Goldberg 2.0.
  • Jimmy_BarnesJimmy_Barnes Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree it seems the 30 day rule is now gone, poor Shawn Michaels was stripped of the IC Title in 1993 because he didn't defend it in the 30 days required.

That was the kayfabe explanation for it; in reality Michaels had been suspended for failing a drug test.

As this 30-day "rule" is just something that was occasionally wheeled out when convenient in a pre-determined form of entertainment, I don't know why we must get hung up on it today.

Remember, if WWE were in any way adept at building more talent, most of us wouldn't even mind about Lesnar's long absences. There'd be too much else going on to enjoy and Brock's infrequent appearances would still be welcomed, but they wouldn't be the only thing on which the WWE product quality hinges on.

I don't think having two World titles again would solve the current Lesnar-less dilemma either; as I said, WWE are only capable of ramming Cena down every fan's throat for the last ten years and giving undue prominence to McMahon/Levesque family members than concentrating on properly establishing an exciting and money-drawing array of top-level talent. I think the wrestler makes the belt, not vice versa. If a champion has been booked to look like crap, both the champ and his "prestigious" title become crap by default. Just look at how inconsequential the IC and US titles are today. Once upon a time they'd be seen as a stepping stone to main-eventing and be an important and entertaining aspect to the mid-card.

I really want to get excited by guys like Ambrose, Wyatt... not so much Reigns as he just doesn't seem to have "it" in my eyes, but WWE just aren't pushing them and others properly like they did back in the day of Stone Cold, Rocky Maivia, DX etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erick Rowan's new theme song is one of my favourites in the WWE.

Paige's "Stars In The Night" is still my favourite though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think it's about the same number as the distance in miles between Earth and the sun.:D
  • Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's Goldberg 2.0.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1488/5647/original.jpg

Enjoy :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's about the same number as the distance in miles between Earth and the sun.:D

:D

Taker who was on the main roster "full time" between 1990-2009 only officially turned 5 times. :D
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    You know what, Smackdown is shit.

Haha, you know what You, richie4eva and AWESOME-O4000 should form a power stable of pissed off depressed wwe fans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks that's brilliant I wonder how many times he turned heel and face during his WCW run.
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks that's brilliant I wonder how many times he turned heel and face during his WCW run.

That link is incorrect, the 2004 and 2011/2012 timeline is wrong anyway.
  • Jimmy_BarnesJimmy_Barnes Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Four or five. Bit of a grey area really as he was only really a de facto face whilst World Champion in '96 when feuding with the nWo, he was still associated with the Dungeon of Doom, a heel stable.

Then he joined the nWo near the end of '96 anyway, turned face in '97, then joined nWo Hollywood in '98. I'm not entirely sure if he turned face one more time before he left WCW in early '99 though...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Taker who was on the main roster "full time" between 1990-2009 only officially turned 5 times. :D

I loved the moment when he was eliminated by Maven in the 2002 Rumble, then destroyed him afterwards.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the opening match between Dolph Ziggler and Luke Harper, Smackdown was terrible and Raw was just as bad.

Superstars and NXT were in my opinion the best this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adrian Neville is a Newcastle fan (I didn't know that). :cool:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/540996584121860096

So a fatal four way match between Sheamus (Liverpool), Fandango (Everton), John Cena (Tottenham) and Adrian Neville (Newcastle).

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adrian Neville is a Newcastle fan (I didn't know that). :cool:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/540996584121860096

So a fatal four way match between Sheamus (Liverpool), Fandango (Everton), John Cena (Tottenham) and Adrian Neville (Newcastle).

There's an idea for the London Raw taping next April.:D
  • jrmich9jrmich9 Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why wouldn't they have him dropping it at Mania considering that's when his contract ends?

There's no way that WWE will allow another Wrestlemania 20 situation.
This discussion has been closed.