EE: Joey & Lauren - Forbidden Love Thread (Part 2)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,799
Administrator
lucymurs wrote: »
Exactly! We have to think positive and ignore what other people think, that's just one group of people. We have a good couple of weeks coming up, and a few twists that we are unsure about when dot returns. But we have to think positive and take it one step at a time to what is going to happen in the future.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1702271

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Do you think lauren was calling joey?
    • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Who else would she call.....
    • Jade =)Jade =) Posts: 2,869
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Oooh this is exciting! We're onto our 2nd part! :D

And yes, I'm sure it was Joey she was calling :)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 892
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Even when she called him though, the writers didnt have her say "Im sorry" or "im here if you need to talk", it was based on her.
      Instead he knows his 'girlfriend' (i use that term loosely), lover and first cousin hasnt been there at all to support him.
      Really annoy me the ee writers do sometimes!
    • Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Woo, part 2! :D
      We're there any lauren scenes tonight? I missed the ep as I had family round.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      So we are into our second step towards Lauren and joey! Even though we know they get together its nice to know the steps they make to get there! I think tonight we seen lauren caring a little yes she didn't say sorry, but at least she rang him concerned to we're he was
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Shady123 wrote: »
      Woo, part 2! :D
      We're there any lauren scenes tonight? I missed the ep as I had family round.

Yes there was a few Shady :) Most of them were as part of the Tanya/Max storyline talking about what will happen now. There was a very small part where Lauren called Joey but thats about it :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Why are people bashing Lauren tonight? She hardly said anything.
      She only Asked tanya what was going to happen, and I didnt get what she said at the end?

Bloody hell.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
      Forum Member
      I'm 100% sure Lauren was calling Joey. Have you ever thought maybe she wanted to say sorry to him face to face? It's not something you say over the phone. The basis of tonight's phone call was her letting him know that she's there when he's ready!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      It was her way of saying I'm here for you, she was ringing him to make sure he was ok, and concerned of his whereabouts!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I'm 100% sure Lauren was calling Joey. Have you ever thought maybe she wanted to say sorry to him face to face? It's not something you say over the phone. The basis of tonight's phone call was her letting him know that she's there when he's ready!

Course you can say it over the phone. She didnt let him know she was there, she just said call me.

How come Lauren was frustrated with tanya at the end? "even if you did we wouldnt believe you"- tanya's not done anything wrong, wasnt she meant to be on her side?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Course you can say it over the phone. She didnt let him know she was there, she just said call me.

How come Lauren was frustrated with tanya at the end? "even if you did we wouldnt believe you"- tanya's not done anything wrong, wasnt she meant to be on her side?

She empathises with tanya over the situation with max and Kirsty but that hasn't changed how she feels about the fact tanya didn't tell her about joey, she's still angry, I thought that was obvious.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      She empathises with tanya over the situation with max and Kirsty but that hasn't changed how she feels about the fact tanya didn't tell her about joey, she's still angry, I thought that was obvious.

Yer I thought that bit was obvious too, she is feels some sort of anger for tanya, for hiding the secret from her for so long.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

She wasn't angry at all towards her on Christmas eve/day though. In fact she was the complete opposite.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I was a bit confused about that line as well because of how she was with Tanya on Christmas day. So I didn't take that as being directed at Tanya but more in relation to her being angry with Max. Maybe Lauren is still mad at Tanya but I think she's really trying to be there for her at the moment. But I don't know. I'd like to think it wasn't directed at Tanya anyway :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I guess it's a case of 'more family drama, another Christmas ruined.' Lauren struggles to be optimistic about things where her family's concerned so it would be OOC for her to believe anything hopeful and positive max or tanya would have to say atm.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      True @Shady123.
      What did you make of the long critical post in regards to lauren/joeys future? Im being so pessimistic
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      DETAILED spoilers are out for 7-11. No mention of Lauren/Joey :(
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Which post are you referring to, starlight?
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,007
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      They're both in Monday, Tuesday and Thursday that week and Lauren's in Friday's too. We know already that their relationship goes public that week. And there's a picture of Tanya's dinner party on the Thursday with both of them at it.

Going by the detailed spoilers it looks as though Joey has most time with Alice though, which was expected given that he tells her the secret the week before.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Well he's invited to Tanya's dinner party on the Thursday so they must be on good enough terms :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      aspire wrote: »
      They're both in Monday, Tuesday and Thursday that week and Lauren's in Friday's too. We know already that their relationship goes public that week. And there's a picture of Tanya's dinner party on the Thursday with both of them at it.

Going by the detailed spoilers it looks as though Joey has most time with Alice though, which was expected given that he tells her the secret the week before.

They are both in the cast list you mean? Doesnt look likely that they'll have notable scenes together though as they would be mentioned :confused:
      There's no mention of them dealing with public reaction etc. I just wanted some really nice reuniting scenes of the two! Him really showing how much he loves her.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Also, does anyone think he may have fallen out of love with her?
      Although, there's a spoiler of Dot arriving and being mortified at what her granddaughter is using her home for. Most likely Lauren and Joey? I really really hope so, considering how much emphasis there has been on them across autumn, only seems right.

Im scared they'll become a tyler/whitney:(:yawn:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
      Forum Member
      Just read the detailed spoilers for the week starting the 7th and hopefully we'll see some scenes together! At the same time, they had a lot of screen time recently so I assume they might be a little bit in the background for a week or two!! Glad to see Joey at Tanya's dinner, the relationship is definitely accepted by the Brannings! But we knew that already!! :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      The new book is out today so hopefully something in there.

I can gather there being quite a bit or lauren as joey, as we have a dots return on the 14th the week after and that causes something we think between lauren and joey.

On the monday 7th its joey court case so there will be something then, they go public with there relationship that week and joey is invited to tanya dinner party. So in just one week there is quite a lot