The Sanatorium (Part 8)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PICKLES60 wrote: »
    Well I saw her Saturday and the mags don't do her justice she looked great actually. I agree though that davina looks great for her age too . Josie may be a bit like me when I was young I looked old for my age but now I am old I have finally grown into my older looks if you know what i mean , it can work out like that. Not everything that she does is a deliberate dig or nasty you know . I was very impressed with the way she spent time with her supporters. I sat back and watched her in action she listened and remembered what their ailments were about their families and problems. I was prepared to dislike her but I found her completely down to earth self deprecating (sp) and totally interested in those around her . Just thought I would say this for balance every dog has their day and I thought Josie was lovely and not up herself at all on Saturday. Also despite what you have heard from those who haven't even seen the panto, take it from me she did really well and did a really funny dance routine . I asked her about the panto and she absolutely loved it and felt she had learnt so much. She was very in awe of the regulars in the cast and she said in an awed voice they are fabulous and real professionals. She said she would love love to do a panto again but doubts she will get the chance in Bristol as they have someone new every year. I hope you don't mind the info I know you always say you are so not interested in Josie but it feels nice to be positive about her instead of reading the constant negative. Sometimes it feels like she has been painted as some sort of Bond villainess lol and no one is ever that black and white. I think she is far from perfect and needs to self edit but I saw a little of the girl I liked in BB still there .

Well, I'm glad the people who go to meet her like her.
    It would be a bit pointless otherwise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening Kay:) Your a busy girl these days;)

:yawn::yawn:
    Hopefully it will end soon :sleep:

I've been suffering today - I won't give you TMI but I'm getting used to running up and down the stairs :eek::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But in any case.....

Happy 2013 to all.:cool:

*Hatethewriters*

Happy New Year to you too, Heidi. :)
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening, just watching CBB.

Kay, your post made it onto twitter again courtesy of a friend from across the seas, you really do have a fan :D;)

Can I have your autograph :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Evening, just watching CBB.

Kay, your post made it onto twitter again courtesy of a friend from across the seas, you really do have a fan :D;)

Can I have your autograph :p

I'm sure she loves to read as much as I do. :p

I must be on alert because I've hardly posted at all and I can't remember the last time I said anything about Josie. I would say this was one of my more innocuous comments. I did think it funny that Josie had a dig at Davina - the very person who bigged up her and gave her her fame in the beginning. On the whole,
    celebs don't tend to have a go at each other in this way -
    unless it's their ex :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kfb wrote: »
    I'm sure she loves to read as much as I do. :p

I must be on alert because I've hardly posted at all and I can't remember the last time I said anything about Josie. I would say this was one of my more innocuous comments. I did think it funny that Josie had a dig at Davina - the very person who bigged up her and gave her her fame in the beginning. On the whole,
    celebs don't tend to have a go at each other in this way -
    unless it's their ex :p
    Infamy, infamy they've all got it infamy :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://i.minus.com/igu5aLVVB8ZhK.gif

This guy is amazing. He spends a few seconds looking at the Rubiks cube, and then solves it blindfolded!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When asked this riddle, 80% of kindergarten kids got the answer, compared to 17% of Stanford seniors:

What is greater than God
    More evil than the Devil
    The rich need it
    The poor have it
    and if you eat it, you will die?

The answer is
    Nothing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    George Osborne on Daily Politics advising a viewer on how to avoid Inheritance Tax!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qjBec3fpBI
  • irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was pleased with the result on CBB, and Heidi & Spencer are in for a bit longer.

Can I have your autograph please Ali ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was pleased with the result on CBB, and Heidi & Spencer are in for a bit longer.

Can I have your autograph please Ali ;)
    Sure, send me an SAE with £20 in it :p

Off now, see you later :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the new year has started well:(....sis's car died on us a couple of days ago:mad:. The timing chain had gone and was going to cost a lot to repair and as car was old (12) have had to buy another car today:eek:. Purse is a lot lighter now:cry:
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Well the new year has started well:(....sis's car died on us a couple of days ago:mad:. The timing chain had gone and was going to cost a lot to repair and as car was old (12) have had to buy another car today:eek:. Purse is a lot lighter now:cry:

Oh dear, awful, isn't it? :(

Hope she likes the new car though.......

My car is 10 years old and every time I have to take it for repair, I think, is this going to be the time I have to get a new one?:eek:

Fingers crossed at the moment :D
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    PICKLES60 wrote: »
    Well I saw her Saturday and the mags don't do her justice she looked great actually. I agree though that davina looks great for her age too . Josie may be a bit like me when I was young I looked old for my age but now I am old I have finally grown into my older looks if you know what i mean , it can work out like that. Not everything that she does is a deliberate dig or nasty you know . I was very impressed with the way she spent time with her supporters. I sat back and watched her in action she listened and remembered what their ailments were about their families and problems. I was prepared to dislike her but I found her completely down to earth self deprecating (sp) and totally interested in those around her . Just thought I would say this for balance every dog has their day and I thought Josie was lovely and not up herself at all on Saturday. Also despite what you have heard from those who haven't even seen the panto, take it from me she did really well and did a really funny dance routine . I asked her about the panto and she absolutely loved it and felt she had learnt so much. She was very in awe of the regulars in the cast and she said in an awed voice they are fabulous and real professionals. She said she would love love to do a panto again but doubts she will get the chance in Bristol as they have someone new every year. I hope you don't mind the info I know you always say you are so not interested in Josie but it feels nice to be positive about her instead of reading the constant negative. Sometimes it feels like she has been painted as some sort of Bond villainess lol and no one is ever that black and white. I think she is far from perfect and needs to self edit but I saw a little of the girl I liked in BB still there .

thank you so much for this, it is nice to get a bit of balance in this.

and I am being genuine here, its so easy to take the p*** out of her, and I would agree she does need to self edit, and try and discourage some of the bitchiness, shown by some of her supporters, but I do acknowledge that there must be 2 sides to her. This is where it is such a shame that things have got so polarised.:(
    Forum Member
    evenibg everyone ...hoe are you all?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Oh dear, awful, isn't it? :(

Hope she likes the new car though.......

My car is 10 years old and every time I have to take it for repair, I think, is this going to be the time I have to get a new one?:eek:

Fingers crossed at the moment :D

She was about to book a holiday this week:) That's on hold now:cry: Could be worse I suppose;) New car Opel Corsa:)
    (They call it Vauxhall Corsa in England)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    evenibg everyone ...hoe are you all?

Evening:) Getting really cold here:(

Just saw trailer for Wagons Den which Josie is appearing on tonight.....She's lost 7stone now...wish they would make up their mind.

Now Brian Dowling is sayinh she has lost 4stone:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening:) Getting really cold here:(

Just saw trailer for Wagons Den which Josie is appearing on tonight.....She's lost 7stone now...wish they would make up their mind.

Evening, Eileen
    Just got back from seeing The Nutcracker.
    Fortunately Imodium did the trick! So I was able to last the whole performance! :p

I can't tell you how envious I am that you can now watch Josie on TV - every week! ;):rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    Evening, Eileen
    Fortunately Imodium did the trick! So I was able to last the whole performance! :p

I can't tell you how envious I am that you can now watch Josie on TV - every week! ;):rolleyes::D

was it good? You seem pretty busy at the moment...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening, Eileen

Every week:eek: Surely she's only on tonight:eek:

Don't worry I won't be watching..cannot stand this programme.
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member

Very good :D

If probably inaccurate.......:p

Anyway, night Ali, I'm off early tonight. Sleep well :yawn::sleep::sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning peeps. Got Laura on the bus by the skin of her teeth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is so funny.....wish I had the nerve to do something like that.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is so funny.....wish I had the nerve to do something like that.:p
    It takes some cojones doesn't it :D
This discussion has been closed.