Options

Which male or female pros have you found the most attractive over they years?

hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
Forum Member
Personally I think Brendan is naturally very sexy, even though he's getting on. :D Am I in the minority here?! As is Vincent... He looks so good here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XVS-Yk5wrE haha! :D

Also Robin is good looking, as is Pasha in a kind of cute way. Aljaz was some nice new eye candy as well last year.

Personally Artem never really did it for me...

Comments

• Options
    FunkyFoxtrotFunkyFoxtrot Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian Waite and Pasha for the males, Iveta is stunning, Anya Garnis too as was Katya Virshilas.
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    I've always thought Ola was very beautiful for the females, as is Natalie.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    definitely Brendan :blush: and I have always had a soft spot for Darren Bennett,

Matthew Cutler is gorgeous too

as for the ladies, they are all stunning but in particular, Lilia and Aliona
  • Options
    Sue_HowarthSue_Howarth Posts: 1,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aliona and Anya
    Pasha and Kevin(in glasses)
  • Options
    Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hanna Kharrtunen. Beautiful Latin lady.
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aliona and Anya
    Pasha and Kevin(in glasses)

I love it! It's the (in glasses) addition that got me in a kind of reverse Clark Kent/Superman way.

I'd agree with your two guys, adding Ian (in his troos) and also Vincent (not that I find him sexy as such, sorry to anyone who thinks he is, but there is something attractive in his whole way of being. He's funny and kind, two irresistible qualities in a small Italian stallion).

For the women definitely Anya and though I don't always 'get' Aliona, yes, I'll agree, she has a something extra that claims the eye.

Dunno any of the new pros yet to comment.
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    The hottest Russian import ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E91PKbWc6E

That body, face and accent :blush:

And in terms of age, we are only one year apart (not that I'm implying anything, certainly not in the current circumstances ;-)).
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    double post (damn mouse)
  • Options
    Sue_HowarthSue_Howarth Posts: 1,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    I love it! It's the (in glasses) addition that got me in a kind of reverse Clark Kent/Superman way.

I'd agree with your two guys, adding Ian (in his troos) and also Vincent (not that I find him sexy as such, sorry to anyone who thinks he is, but there is something attractive in his whole way of being. He's funny and kind, two irresistible qualities in a small Italian stallion).

For the women definitely Anya and though I don't always 'get' Aliona, yes, I'll agree, she has a something extra that claims the eye.

Dunno any of the new pros yet to comment.
    Trent looks kind of Hot and Tristan is looking cute, so we maybe in for a good ride
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artem (I'll miss him) and Pasha.

Quite like Kevin (From Grimsby) too; he has a geeky charm about him!
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aljaz :)
  • Options
    Spin turnSpin turn Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennifer_F wrote: »
    Hanna Kharrtunen. Beautiful Latin lady.

Agree. Hanna was definitely my favourite female.

Of the men, well........I've met more attractive outside of Strictly ;-), but:

For mesmerising performance on the dance floor: Matthew Cutler although he did pull some very odd faces.

All round loveliness, both on dance floor and teaching his celeb in the studio: probably Pasha.

I never found Artem that attractive on the dance floor, but thought he was very charming when interviewed.
  • Options
    LamballeLamballe Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Aliona, Artem and Aljaz, no challenge.
  • Options
    Liam1999Liam1999 Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iveta, Natalie, Hayley Holt, Ola!
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lamballe wrote: »
    Aliona, Artem and Aljaz, no challenge.

Other capital letters also exist :p:p
  • Options
    Fuchsia GroanFuchsia Groan Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't found any of the males particularly attractive - just not my type. Much too sleek and smooth and shiny - somewhat asexual and buffed up to the point of ridiculousness. Yes Artem Chigvintsev, I'm looking at you........And for some (perhaps) obscure reason, I always associate Artem in my mind's eye with Tim Curry in this role:-

https://thebrotherhoodofevilgeeks.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/tim_curry_legend.jpg

Can't imagine why.....

But I did love to watch Matt Cutler, especially his Latin, and still love Anton's ballroom. Of the pros who have been adept at ballroom, he always has been and still is the best to watch, at least for this ill informed viewer.

Favourite female pros? Erin - gotta be.

Aliona gets the Fuchsia Groan Smorgasbord award for chucking everything at the kitchen sink and managing to get most of it to stick.

Just to add - I really like Ian Waite, as a personality as much as anything else. And I always felt that he got every last ounce out of his celeb partners - far more than many pros who lasted much longer in the line up than he did. Does anybody know why he was sidelined so soon? Was there a particular reason?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a fan of Darren Bennett for years. I always thought he had such a nice smile and sparkly eyes. Now it is Pasha who also has a nice smile and sometimes has sparkly eyes (there's a theme here!). I can't say I've ever been attracted to any of the other pros.

The female pros always seem to be naturally pretty.
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've come to really appreciate Brendan and James attractiveness over the years ;);):)
  • Options
    Fuchsia GroanFuchsia Groan Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a fan of Darren Bennett for years. I always thought he had such a nice smile and sparkly eyes. Now it is Pasha who also has a nice smile and sometimes has sparkly eyes (there's a theme here!). I can't say I've ever been attracted to any of the other pros.

The female pros always seem to be naturally pretty.

Oh that's jogged my memory - Lilia!! Can I add her to Erin as amongst my favourite female pros? :)
  • Options
    BruciesChinBruciesChin Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Hayley Holt and Katya Virshilas.
  • Options
    fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilia, Aliona, Ola, Flavia, Katya
  • Options
    Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    For the guys I'd say Pasha is pretty cute.... and for the girls I think Flavia is stunning.
  • Options
    sambadansambadan Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a male viewer I always had a soft spot for Flavia :blush:.
    Of the current group Natalie is stunning as is Iveta :blush:.
  • Options
    RichwoodRichwood Posts: 972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All time favourite male - Artem Chigvintsev, best choreographer, then Brendan Cole and lastly Matthew Cutler
    All time favourite female Iveta Lukosiute, lovely nature, then Aliona Vilani and lastly Lilia Kopylova
  • Options
    teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aliona, Katya and Hayley.

All 3 have been dropped too soon, though it's great to see Aliona back.