• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just as boring anyway
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    It's kind of amusing that there's so much suspicion going on on set and how they're questioning everything everyone is telling them. :D If I was DTC, I'd want to plant a false suggestion that someone is the killer just to see their reaction. :D
  • Options
    VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    It's kind of amusing that there's so much suspicion going on on set and how they're questioning everything everyone is telling them. :D

Yeah and just as amusing that there are only a handful of veiwers who actually give a shit who killed her!

The SL has been a total flop.
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    If they were told they would be thinking their done and need to find a new job.

With Archie, 'Max' and 'Stacie' had worked it out. Anyone remember when they were told, toward the end the was a lot of fibbing from the cast that they didn't know when they did.

And with Ronnie Danielle they were eventually told, And told not to tell a sole, but soon released they both knew the secret.
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    VIP101 wrote: »
    Yeah and just as amusing that there are only a handful of veiwers who actually give a shit who killed her!

The SL has been a total flop.
    Have you surveyed every viewer who watches EastEnders then? DS is only a minority of the EE audience and even on here the storyline still has its fans.
  • Options
    IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The M15 aren't boring
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    The M15 aren't boring

No I agree, but MI6 is where the real fun is at ;)
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This just isn't enough to keep viewers gripped and urs such a stupid way to celebrate the shows 30th anniversary! Surely, they could if come up with something A LOT better rather than another whodunnit taking cente stage, on an anniversary! Only this one is much worse than the last, as who killed Archie was actually interesting and gripped the nation!
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I think it's sad that people are writing off the story as a flop!

It's been a great story from the start and of course it's not going to take center stage the whole time.

I expect things to hot up again on the story very soon and the repercussions to be huge!
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think the storyline is a flop at all, I am still as interested as I was in the beginning, I think it has been very well played out and as close to a real life event that you can get in a soap where everything is expected to go at an accelerated pace, EastEnders isn't a one storyline show, there is plenty going on when the Lucy storyline goes quiet and still enough clues to keep you guessing hence the fact that the tabloids continue to run speculation pieces!
  • Options
    VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LHolmes wrote: »
    Have you surveyed every viewer who watches EastEnders then? DS is only a minority of the EE audience and even on here the storyline still has its fans.

No but from what I've seen more people don't give a shit then to people who actually care.
  • Options
    soapfan_1973soapfan_1973 Posts: 3,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would have been interesting if they did the reveal during the CIN sketch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when the script writings wring the story until the pips squeak, they will pull a name (any name) out of a hat
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The script writers are squeezing this story until its pips squeak, then when they realise we have lost interest they will pull a name at random out of a hat
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    VIP101 wrote: »
    No but from what I've seen more people don't give a shit then to people who actually care.

Explain the many repetitive "who do you think killed Lucy?" threads then.. :D
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's beyond boring. Nobody cares anymore.