Tulisa or Sharon.. your preferred judge?

2»

Comments

• SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulisa was an excellent judge IMO.............Some of her comments were absolutely spot on at times.

Sharon is good box office but you would have to query how relevant she is and she didn't emerge well from stories about her rivalry/bullying of Danni Minogue.

^Ugh,
    I don't even think people know what "bullying" means anymore.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa I really liked her at the start and the way she helped Little Mix and she was really good she's not that bad of a judge. Nicole just outshined her this year.
  • wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    ^Ugh,

Making someone feel uncomfortable (when you're working in the same small team as them) for no apparent reason definitely crops up somewhere along the bullying spectrum....
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    ^Ugh,

Watch sharon on Graham Norton and tell me what you call that type of behavior.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    Watch sharon on Graham Norton and tell me what you call that type of behavior.

It's not bullying, that's for sure.

Louis Walsh was the one who reduced Dannii to tears, on live television - that was worse imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for Tulisa but obviously Sharon is gonna win this. Everyone else here hates Tulisa.
  • clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither they are both as bad as each other
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    Sharon, no competition.
  • SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon is far more entertaining than sour faced chav Tulisa.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon.

I never thought I'd want her back, but after Cheryl and then Tulisa I wish Sharon had never left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted Tulisa. I don't dislike Sharon though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    Found this on Unreality TV

To be honest, I think you can only do The X Factor for a couple of years. There's only so much feedback you can give.

The panel perhaps should change every couple of years, bar Louis of course, who's a fixture.

Next year I think it will be Simon instead of Gary. When, I imagine, X Factor USA will be history.

This is series 10, X Factor UK contract ends with ITV,

ITV need to decide whether to commission a few more series, to be honest the would be crazy not to.
  • RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A 'neither' option would have been nice
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon is good box office but you would have to query how relevant she is and she didn't emerge well from stories about her rivalry/bullying of Danni Minogue.

I don't believe she bullied her either. I really like Dannii though.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Sharon's return. I was watching old clips of Sharon and Louis and they are funny. It's just a shame Simon's not returning also.
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon and Louie were a tag team last time they were together. If one loved a contestant they both voted yes to help each other . Crazy to bring her back IMHO
  • *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    Not a huge Tulisa fan but anyone would be better than the loathsome Sharon Osborne !!