WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 7 - 8 ; Spoilers Included

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
previous thread

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=66906680&posted=1#post66906680

10am over there and Production haven't hauled their asses out of bed yet.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fishes - they're getting 'em up.

Princess Glammy's blog
    http://princessglammy.com/dont-hate-me-because-im-beautiful-bb15/
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would Aaryn think about nominating Kaitlyn? I thought they were best friends?
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yobaba** wrote: »
    Why would Aaryn think about nominating Kaitlyn? I thought they were best friends?
    Aayrn doesnt nominate, Elissa does she is mvp.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    Aayrn doesnt nominate, Elissa does she is mvp.

Ahh! *slaps head* Ofcourse, I'm silly. For some reason I presumed she'd already nominated Jeremy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Enjoy Jun's blog, but does anyone know what she means in her thing about Candice?

Candice: You seem to have aged a few years in a matter of a few days, yet no amount of time will provide you a clue as to the long and cult following that is Big Brother. This annoys me greatly, as so do your flippant comments about homosexuality. You work with children so be more careful young lady.

What has Candice said? I couldn't deal with yet another hamster to dislike. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now Elissa and Helen spreading a rumor about Nick being Dan Gheeslings cousin. Elissa said Dan might blogging about him and get him votes for mvp.
    Elissa threatening Jessie she might put her up if she doesnt vote for her to stay like she did with Nick last night. :rolleyes:

Can this woman go home next week please?!
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think they might get Nick out at this rate. With the distrust even his own side has for him ... and the Dan thing ... even MC might not even be able to save him :p
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who do we think will make jury this year??

I think Jessie and Spencer have reserved tickets unfortunately. Andy will also just make it in I think. Probs will be the first jury member.

Seriously need Candice or Judd to get HoH wins next week. Maybe do a Daniele/Kalia HoH win spree.

Otherwise I can see all the big players getting voted out. MC will fall apart due to Jerkemy bullying everyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    Think they might get Nick out at this rate. With the distrust even his own side has for him ... and the Dan thing ... even MC might not even be able to save him :p
    Him winning mvp would be the best that could happen to MC and Jeremys mean girls so why would they vote him out? He is on their side.

Elissa is so bad at this she does not deserve mvp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Him winning mvp would be the best that could happen to MC and Jeremys mean girls so why would they vote him out? He is on their side.

Elissa is so bad at this she does not deserve mvp.

I think peeps will campaign to give Candice / Andy MVP cause the other side of the house is clearly loathed by many. Nick winning would help them which peeps don't want.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer continuing to call several of the girls in the house "c*nts". Why don't Production put a stop to it? Or are they happy about it being controversial?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on the edit, they're portraying Nick as the 'Mastermind' Dan Gheesling type. I could see him easily getting MVP because of it. Although they'll struggle to give him that kind of edit this week since his gameplay has been atrocious.

The hardcore viewers at Jokers seem to be liking Candace and consider Nick an epic fail but compared to the highlights viewers their number is insignificant so I doubt they could sway it. If Elissa is gone I think Amanda has a good chance of MVP from a highlight viewers perspective.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer continuing to call several of the girls in the house "c*nts". Why don't Production put a stop to it? Or are they happy about it being controversial?

I think for sure if the nasty group gets HoH next week I am confident production will make an example of one of them by removing one of them.

Probably Jeremy cause he can say the most horrendous stuff. Have a feeling they will tell the crowd to do what they want of Eviction night. ;) Hearing loud booes for them would certainly be interesting for what they would do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think next weeks MVP really depends on this weeks edit. I think it would take something drastic for Elissa not to get it, but of course she might not be around.

I think Nick definitely has been set up to have a chance, but I can't help but think he'll be under-edited or badly edited this week because him having MVP really does the show no favours given his alliance. I think Andy and McCrae might both have a strong chance, under the assumption that most votes come from HL viewers, and maybe even Helen if she gets sympathetic edits this week.

If he continues to survive, I think Judd could end up being the runaway fan favourite this season, so I think eventually the public will settle on him being the MVP. I'm not sure if he'll get it yet, but eventually I think he'll be the one to win week after week. I think he's probably the one most likely to turn the game around so it wouldn't surprise me if he starts to get extremely OTTPP edits over the next few episode, even if he isn't really a big factor in the game yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I think next weeks MVP really depends on this weeks edit. I think it would take something drastic for Elissa not to get it, but of course she might not be around.

I think Nick definitely has been set up to have a chance, but I can't help but think he'll be under-edited or badly edited this week because him having MVP really does the show no favours given his alliance. I think Andy and McCrae might both have a strong chance, under the assumption that most votes come from HL viewers, and maybe even Helen if she gets sympathetic edits this week.

If he continues to survive, I think Judd could end up being the runaway fan favourite this season, so I think eventually the public will settle on him being the MVP. I'm not sure if he'll get it yet, but eventually I think he'll be the one to win week after week. I think he's probably the one most likely to turn the game around so it wouldn't surprise me if he starts to get extremely OTTPP edits over the next few episode, even if he isn't really a big factor in the game yet.

CBS never release the vote stays so they will obviously give it to Amanda or Candice given Nick's alliance. Helen getting MVP is really bad cause she is so dumb she would put up a member of her own group :eek:

Really want Nick to stay and get away from team nasty.
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now Elissa and Helen spreading a rumor about Nick being Dan Gheeslings cousin. Elissa said Dan might blogging about him and get him votes for mvp.
    Elissa threatening Jessie she might put her up if she doesnt vote for her to stay like she did with Nick last night. :rolleyes:

Can this woman go home next week please?!

Why shouldnt she use her MVP to help her in the game, she would be stupid not to use the power, and then get voted out :confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    CBS never release the vote stays so they will obviously give it to Amanda or Candice given Nick's alliance. Helen getting MVP is really bad cause she is so dumb she would put up a member of her own group :eek:

Really want Nick to stay and get away from team nasty.

I think it'll all become clearer from tonights edit. I think Amanda would be a good choice, but I don't see enough people voting for her. She doesn't really scream fan favourite.

I like Nick, but his choice of alliance really leaves a lot to be desired. He reminds me a lot of Matt in a way, because both seem to start out with a lot of promise, but I can't see Nick being anything but a big disappointment in the end. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why shouldnt she use her MVP to help her in the game, she would be stupid not to use the power, and then get voted out :confused::confused:
    What has her mvp (that she unfairly gets every week because of her sister) to do with spreading rumors about Nick?

When she starts to target my fav player yes then i want her gone.
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has her mvp (that she unfairly gets every week because of her sister) to do with spreading rumors about Nick?

When she starts to target my fav player yes then i want her gone.

I didnt say anything about the ruour. I was replying to your rolling of eyes for using MVP to her advantage!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Jeremy thrown Spencer under the bus to Amanda =O

Think he is defo working away from MC now. He is all for himself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange play from the MC alliance this morning on the feed. Spencer trying to convince his side alliance that Amanda should be the MVP nom and be the one to go, while Jeremy has been telling Amanda people in her alliance have been throwing her under the bus to Elissa.

They seem to be over playing a bit and getting sloppy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Looks like Jeremy thrown Spencer under the bus to Amanda =O

Think he is defo working away from MC now. He is all for himself.
    Nope i heard Howard telling Nick everthing about it. Jeremy is just playing Amanda. They want the house against Elissa and Amanda to get one of them out this week.

This will all blow up and Nick goes home. That was exactly why i was afraid of him going on the block.