Shed Productions never explain big characters exits?

Comments

• monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    Fair enough... maybe she was scared of you!

:confused: she does it to other fans. i only go there once a year and i didnt even shout for her they all came out cos of a fire alarm and we were minding our own business when she gave us a funny look.
  • vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For example

Waterloo Road- Steph, Eddie, Jo Rachael, the cook, and Kim

Bad Girls- Nikki Wade, Helen Stewert, the prisoner and the PO that protested on the building and DI FENNER fate!

Footballers Wives- Noah the gay footballer and I'm sure many more I can't remember.

HOW ANNOYING IS THIS!

Steph hasn't left yet, she is returning for a tiny bit which is more than likely going to explain her story.

Eddie was explained on screen

Rachael and The Cook again was explained on the screen, she chose him over her job. I think it was self-explained right there by that scene what it meant.

As for Kim, you can assume that a) previous relationship made it too awkward to return b) the child c) a bloody awful actress nobody cared how they rid of her.
  • Adam BartonAdam Barton Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she didnt expect people to be oggling her during the fire alarm.
    Forum Member
    Maybe she didnt expect people to be oggling her during the fire alarm.

but we werent. we were standing there minding our own business. she was chatting to people over the road and turned round and gave us a funny look. why are you sticking up for her :confused:
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    but we werent. we were standing there minding our own business. she was chatting to people over the road and turned round and gave us a funny look. why are you sticking up for her :confused:

:o:o:o at obsessive celeb fans

She isn't your clown. Maybe if you threw a fish at her she'd perform a trick or two for you.
    She's paid to act, not to wave. If people stared or shouted at me I'd give them a funny look too.
    Forum Member

She isn't your clown. Maybe if you threw a fish at her she'd perform a trick or two for you.
    She's paid to act, not to wave. If people stared or shouted at me I'd give them a funny look too.

i wasnt even calling her!!! we were minding our own business! i cant stand her why would i wanna speak to her?!
    Forum Member
    i wasnt even calling her!!! we were minding our own business! i cant stand her why would i wanna speak to her?!

*sigh*

You're extremely judgemental. You can't stand her? How strong is that? I take it you must know her then?
    So a celebrity didn't wave at you and you didn't get another silly picture for your website....so you can't stand her!?
    Forum Member
    *sigh*

You're extremely judgemental. You can't stand her? How strong is that? I take it you must know her then?
    So a celebrity didn't wave at you and you didn't get another silly picture for your website....so you can't stand her!?

i dont like her as an actress. i already heard she was fussy with fans. i have never ever called her - the first time i saw her she put her hair round her face so nobody would see her. some people really over react. i would not bother with someone who is that rude
    Forum Member
    i dont like her as an actress. i already heard she was fussy with fans. i have never ever called her - the first time i saw her she put her hair round her face so nobody would see her. some people really over react. i would not bother with someone who is that rude

Fair enough...but do you not see my point? Not every actor and actress is comfortable with being at the beck and call of fans.
    If I were a famous actor I'd avoid crowds and hide my face too. That wouldn't make me rude...I just wouldn't feel comfortable with it. I adore acting but I would hate doing the publicity thing and not being able to walk around unnoticed.

Maybe it's the same for Amanda. You can;t dislike someone just because they aren't comfortable in people situations.
  • BigDuckBigDuck Posts: 4,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really annoyed me they never explaied Arun's exit in bad girls... the transexual prisoner... she was a big thing in series before and then dissappeared...

Plus did we ever find out if Darlene survived after dousing herself in flammable liquid and setting herself alight?
    Forum Member
    BigDuck wrote: »
    It really annoyed me they never explaied Arun's exit in bad girls... the transexual prisoner... she was a big thing in series before and then dissappeared...

Plus did we ever find out if Darlene survived after dousing herself in flammable liquid and setting herself alight?

She survived...but we never found out where she went! I always thought that seeing it was her last episode anyway it would have been more dramatic to kill her off
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*sigh*

Fair enough...but do you not see my point? Not every actor and actress is comfortable with being at the beck and call of fans.
    If I were a famous actor I'd avoid crowds and hide my face too. That wouldn't make me rude...I just wouldn't feel comfortable with it. I adore acting but I would hate doing the publicity thing and not being able to walk around unnoticed.

Maybe it's the same for Amanda. You can;t dislike someone just because they aren't comfortable in people situations.

Were meant to believe your a famousactor on a forum?

amanda isnt a pet
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Waterloo Road is surely one of the worst for it - it seems every year characters just vanish without a trace. I understand obviously the students will move on, but when its teachers, its just silly. Plus, what happened to Siobhan, Amy's friend? She just vanished without a trace. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Waterloo Road is surely one of the worst for it - it seems every year characters just vanish without a trace. I understand obviously the students will move on, but when its teachers, its just silly. Plus, what happened to Siobhan, Amy's friend? She just vanished without a trace. :confused:

I think the actress who plays Siobhan probably took time out because during filming of this would of tied in with her Mums cancer. I'm not 100% sure though.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I think the actress who plays Siobhan probably took time out because during filming of this would of tied in with her Mums cancer. I'm not 100% sure though.

Me and my mum thought that too, she might pop back up soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bad girls is the worst for it as BG had more long term characters then waterloo road.
    Forum Member
    Were meant to believe your a famousactor on a forum?

If you're talking to me, I suggest you re-read my posts :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well your a actor with 'fans' who you dont always want to see... that suggests your famous as you understand what amanda is 'going through' ; p
    Forum Member
    Well your a actor with 'fans' who you dont always want to see... that suggests your famous as you understand what amanda is 'going through' ; p

Try and read my posts again :yawn:
    Or give up, up to you

I've never said anything of the sort
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going back to topic would me more helpfyl famous one ;p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Loving last nights posts :p

As someone who dips in and out of Waterloo Road, could someone tell me where Rose is ( Sambucca's Mum) ???

Plus the early series of Bad Girls were fab. The Nikki Wade character was completely believable as well as her relationship with the Governor. I always remember the character who had the baby, she was a druggie and overdosed in the end. But was very well acted. Character had a funny name i think.
    Forum Member
    shelby67 wrote: »
    Loving last nights posts :p

As someone who dips in and out of Waterloo Road, could someone tell me where Rose is ( Sambucca's Mum) ???

Plus the early series of Bad Girls were fab. The Nikki Wade character was completely believable as well as her relationship with the Governor. I always remember the character who had the baby, she was a druggie and overdosed in the end. But was very well acted. Character had a funny name i think.

Zandra. Her exit was very sad
  • mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Rachels Waterloo exit was ridiculous.
    Head Teachers earn a bloody fortune and dont give up work just because they get married.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zandra. Her exit was very sad

Rose was the cook along with Bolton Smilies mum candice.
  • Brendan TBrendan T Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Anyone know who is leaving Waterloo Road until its return?