Options

Weird kids show 'In The Night Garden'. Has anyone else seen it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Hitting your second childhood.

You're not alone, lots of people carried on watching childrens TV years below there level.
    I watch Head n Tails into my teenage years, must have watched Sesame street for years beyond it's usefulness too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    way out man !!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the Night Garden -obviously written by people with illegal habits. ;)
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    In the Night Garden -obviously written by people with imagination

Fixed it for you.
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love it, one of the funniest programmes on t.v. The Ninky Nonk makes farting noises, and the Pontypines sleep 10 in a bed. Genius, too good for kids.:D
  • Options
    SurferfishSurferfish Posts: 7,659
    Forum Member
    From Wiki
    Makka Pakka ...lives in a little cave and likes cleaning things, such as his collection of stacking stones, and sometimes the other characters themselves. Makka Pakka often stacks freshly cleaned stones into piles of three or sometimes more, rather resembling the protuberances on his head and body. He sleeps on a stone bed, often cuddling a smooth flat stone. He travels around the garden pushing his trolley, the Og-Pog. The Og-Pog carries Makka's sponge and soap, his orange trumpet, and a bellows-like apparatus called Uff-Uff which he uses to dry items after cleaning them. His house is approached by a stone-walled ditch, as his home is set half-buried in the ground. He says his own name and the phrase "Mikka makka moo" when he is happy, and also the names of the Og-Pog and the Uff-uff, and other phrases from his "song" such as "agga pang" (his soap and sponge), "hum dum" (his trumpet), and "ing ang oo".

Genius! :cool: