James: Ola told me that I bullied Gary

achroachro Posts: 3,262
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Source: http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/showbiz/news/a596496/celebrity-big-brother-james-jordan-im-not-a-bully.html

Did you feel Gary won because it might have looked liked you all ganged up on him?

I don't know. Even my wife Ola said I bullied Gary! Honestly, that's wasn't true. I don't know what you've seen. He spat everywhere, I wiped up when he pissed. I even showered that man and saw things a man of my age shouldn't have to see just to help him out. I hate bullies and I know I'm not a bully.

It sounds a bit like living with an ape in a sanctuary.

As George said, we weren't in there to be a baby sitters. But I helped him because I felt sorry for the guy. That said, when he was rude, of course I was going to say "Don't be rude to me." He could be incredibly unpleasant and it wasn't funny.

Do you regret anything you've ever said....

No! What are people going to do? Sue me for my opinions?

Any further thoughts on being the Brad Pitt of the dance world...

Oh dear. It was never my intention to say seriously I was the Brad Pitt of the dance world. That will be hanging over me for the rest of my life! Again it was my humour that was misunderstood.

Are you trying to be a male Katie Hopkins with your controversial views?

Not really. If people ask me for my opinion, I'm happy to give it. Take Strictly. I think the show would be better with a man and a woman presenting it. That isn't taking anything away from the brilliance of Claudia. She's witty and clever. But I loved the way, Brucie came down and danced with Tess. A man and a woman can dance elegantly together around the floor and that is what the show is about, after all. That's just my opinion.

Now you aren't on Strictly. What's next for you....

(Laughs) Believe it or not, I'd love to get into presenting. I'm too quirky for the BBC but there is a show for me out there. All I need is someone to believe in me as much as I beleive in myself.

Comments

• NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'I hate bullies and I know I'm not a bully'
    Oh well that's alright then
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    If Gary was bullied for weeks I'm sure the decent British public would have switched off their tvs and campaigned for all bullies to be removed before they'd support the program again.

Wouldn't they? Surely they wouldn't just sit their watching it going on?
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »

You forgot "And my wife talks shit.";-)
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    Are you trying to be a male Katie Hopkins with your controversial views?

Not really. If people ask me for my opinion, I'm happy to give it. Take Strictly. I think the show would be better with a man and a woman presenting it. That isn't taking anything away from the brilliance of Claudia. She's witty and clever. But I loved the way, Brucie came down and danced with Tess. A man and a woman can dance elegantly together around the floor and that is what the show is about, after all. That's just my opinion.

classic deflection from the dimwitted prick, as if anyone found his opinions about Strictly controversial, no-one give a **** about your opinion on Claudia Winkleman? :D
  • ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Some of my best friends are gay" ;)
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    "Again it was my humour that was misunderstood".

Yeah right,James ...what a deluded man he is.

"I'd love to get into presenting."

:o

NO!! ...please no!
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he would be really good on bots, speaking his mind brilliant tv
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Wow Gary does sound like an awful handful :( It does seriously beg the question what would the show have been like without him? For all the lol moments he gave us he seems to have cast a dark shadow on the House. Even the laughs made me uncomfortable because most of his behaviour seemed to be about his ailments and age so I always felt I was laughing at him not with him.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. It was never my intention to say seriously I was the Brad Pitt of the dance world. That will be hanging over me for the rest of my life! Again it was my humour that was misunderstood.

humour ??

what an idiot .

• JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Nosaer wrote: »
    I am hugely relieved!

For a minute there I had started to think what shame it would be if he was a bully.

But it's all ok, he's just 'quirky' and humorous...
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure he's exaggerating here. Does he have no inkling how he looks, to come out of the house and say all this about a 70 yr old guy with brain damage?

Wonder what he means by 'I saw things a man of my age( is he 36?) shouldn't have to see'?:confused: He just can't stop himself behaving like an absolute kn0b. Put the brakes on James.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    All I need is someone to believe in me as much as I beleive in myself.
    Good luck with that James.

Having said that, it does seem like stubbornly not facing your sexuality can provide a certain driving force, doesn't it. It's like you can potentially get a lot done while constantly distracting and denying yourself. Build a Syco-type empire on lowest common denominator crud, for instance. After all, who NEEDS to "get out of their own way" and be a nice person, comfortable in their own skin?
    Forum Member
    zazaya wrote: »
    I'm sure he's exaggerating here. Does he have no inkling how he looks, to come out of the house and say all this about a 70 yr old guy with brain damage?

Wonder what he means by 'I saw things a man of my age( is he 36?) shouldn't have to see'?:confused: He just can't stop himself behaving like an absolute kn0b. Put the brakes on James.
    That's just part of his
    ' I'm not gay, no way, I love women me, I told Ricci to smash a woman's back door in, that's how completely not gay I am'
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when he says "a man of my age", is he implying he's a youngster and not a greying middle-aged man? :D
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    (Laughs) Believe it or not, I'd love to get into presenting. I'm too quirky for the BBC but there is a show for me out there. All I need is someone to believe in me as much as I believe in myself.

this quote is interesting on many levels.....
    firstly his aim was to showcase himself for presenting gigs, fair enough, but he didn't do a very good job of showcasing his abilities though did he? he was unable to keep control of his temper, being verbally abusive to people especially when under pressure, speaking to not just the other HMS as if they were educationally subnormal but also Emma.
    secondly i think the bit in bold is his main problem. It's great to believe in oneself, but he appears to have no self awareness so as a presenter would he be able to adapt to how you need to be in different situations with different people, follow direction etc in the house it was his way or you're an idiot, he knows best.
    I honestly can't imagine what, obviously non-BBC, show would be a good fit for him
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    That's just part of his
    ' I'm not gay, no way, I love women me, I told Ricci to smash a woman's back door in, that's how completely not gay I am'

so its acceptable he got naked many times even in the kitchen ? why does james/hms need to see this? even big brother called gary in and were not happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just know any show he presents I won't be watching him, there is a dry sense of humour and there is one that hurts and cuts people's feelings. He did the latter.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeez his own wife tells him he was a bully but he's still right. There's no hope for the guy!
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »
    so its acceptable he got naked many times even in the kitchen ? why does james/hms need to see this? even big brother called gary in and were not happy.
    What has your reply to me got to do with anything I posted, that you have quoted?
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zazaya wrote: »

Indeed. He spat everywhere that's a new one to come up with. Probably when he talked he occasionally did. That's James version of spat everywhere no doubt , it's also pretty common with the kind of brain issues Gary has.

James is so dumb!

Ola should not give him sex now. He didn't even listen to her it seems.
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As George said, we weren't in there to be a baby sitters

That something to take up with the producers.
    They cast Garry knowing full well his issues and needs.
    The rest accepted their fee in the knowledge that BB throws things and people at them out of their normal life.
    In effect they were cast to be babysitters.
    .All I need is someone to believe in me as much as I beleive in myself.

Well, to be fair, that's never going to happen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow Gary does sound like an awful handful :( It does seriously beg the question what would the show have been like without him? For all the lol moments he gave us he seems to have cast a dark shadow on the House. Even the laughs made me uncomfortable because most of his behaviour seemed to be about his ailments and age so I always felt I was laughing at him not with him.

Yes Gary sounds like a handful when James says it, yet Frenchie said they were exaggerating the hygiene problems, so did Lauren and so did Claire. Have you not got it yet ? It was James's attempt to bring Gary down from the start, which he pulled the others into, once he'd also got Dee echoing him, and she wasn't above changing the story and lying, it wasn't hard to get the others following suit. Audley and Lauren wouldn't play ball though so they got thrown out of the gang. Unfortunately for James Gary wasn't as stupid as James imagined he was and he thwarted him at every turn.
  • MamTorMamTor Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have to keep making Gary's behaviour more and more outrageous to somehow justify their own disgusting treatment. They'll make out Gary was swinging on a tyre and throwing his poo at them soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    classic deflection from the dimwitted prick, as if anyone found his opinions about Strictly controversial, no-one give a **** about your opinion on Claudia Winkleman? :D

Well, for once I agree with him, as much as I have come to dislike him, Anton was a good candidate, even as a last resort James could have replaced Bruce. BBC's rule on inbreeding to protect itself is costing it viewers, the reason Jimmy Savile and co got away with it for so long was no one wanted to rock the boat because a whole family would have lost their BBC income. If Bruce was past it why didn't they bring a totally new person to the show, why is it every time BBC are replacing someone it is always an existing BBC worker's relation who gets the job?:confused:

Forgot to add, I am not watching strictly any more and I resent being forced to pay licence fee so that BBC can keep it's dirty family employed.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »

George got naked in the kitchen that was alright, he had no problem with that