Why do some women deny that 'size matters'?

Comments

• Whitehouse95Whitehouse95 Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Hmm the word gobble conjured up slightly horrific visions in my mind I'm afraid.

:D:D:D

'twas never my intention I swear.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    That is very barnacle-ist of you >:(

I am dreadfully sorry Bex - I hang my head in shame. :cry:

To be honest it is pure jealousy - all those bloody barnacles waving their massive todgers about - the lucky buggers. >:(
  • Musicman103Musicman103 Posts: 2,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you’re going to criticise a guy for not being a 6’4” hunk then make sure you’re not a 5’1” oompa loompa. Just sayin'.

Yes.

Everyone has got flaws of some sort and that should cheer up anyone who gets called short (or anything else)

The next time someone calls you short, hit back with. Yes I am but I've also not got <insert a physical shortcoming of theirs>. They will have one.

:)
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    you state that all men like big boobs, big lips, big arse.. well i like very much the opposite , for me big boobs are a real turn off, and so is a big fat arse...

Well that's just charming! Bloody cheek!
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    I am dreadfully sorry Bex - I hang my head in shame. :cry:

To be honest it is pure jealousy - all those bloody barnacles waving their massive todgers about - the lucky buggers. >:(

FFS how many times do we have to tell you? It's not what you've got, but what you do with it!
  • HurlleyHurlley Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from my teenage years of much research it is proportional. So a petite little woman would be happy with a small penis even 3 inches, where as a big woman would likely require 6+ while my numbers are not set in stone you get my point. From this i conclude Its dependant on how tight the woman is. It is a man thing just like for women boobs is just to show up other women.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Safi74 wrote: »
    FFS how many times do we have to tell you? It's not what you've got, but what you do with it!

Exactly! :D
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pope_tart wrote: »
    She may get the Lada out of the garage once in a while for a bit of tootling around and be happy enough doing so, but for a really exhilarating ride you can't beat a big powerful engine ;-)

I'll be killed for saying this but I think a lot of men will feel the same way regarding vaginas. So it works both ways really. Whilst many women may forever long for that perfect penis they had once upon a time.. I think a lot of men probably long for that perfect vagina. But this is real life and you don't get perfection.. not usually.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Men like big boobs, big lips and voluptuous bums. Women like big 'equipment'. Just plain biological facts. Why can't we all just be honest? And guys, when a woman tells you "it isn't what you've got but what you do with it that counts", don't believe for a minute that she doesn't spend many a lifeless love-making session with you, lost in a dreamy nostalgiac torpor for her idealised Chad Thundercock... so think on.

I think the funny thing is most women would probably confess that they'd just like a decent orgasm, regardless of size. Because the tragedy is a lot of women go through love making sessions and never really have great orgasms. And so whilst you might be telling everyone here that a big penis is king.. I doubt most women care. Not really. Sure a big penis might be really nice to look at and play with and for some women it might be enough to make their world shake.. but for a lot of women I suspect they'd gladly just receive decent regular orgasms.

The best lovers are the ones who know what they're working with.. both with themselves and with their partners. And there is more than one way to pleasure a woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes find these discussion a little bit one sided. Comments like "he's crap in bed" or "as long as he knows what he's doing".

It's as though some ladies seem themselves as the expert, who are there to judge.

Sex is a two way street!
  • NorwoodCemeteryNorwoodCemetery Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes find these discussion a little bit one sided. Comments like "he's crap in bed" or "as long as he knows what he's doing".

It's as though some ladies seem themselves as the expert, who are there to judge.

Sex is a two way street!
    That is actually a very good point. Excellent in fact. It is quite patronising, isn't it? Are we allowed to say women can be crap in bed, or is that mysoginistic?
  • Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is actually a very good point. Excellent in fact. It is quite patronising, isn't it? Are we allowed to say women can be crap in bed, or is that mysoginistic?

Yes you are, but add the word 'some' before women.
  • EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you really pretending you've never heard a man complaining that the woman he was shagging wouldn't do X, Y or Z or that she just lay there while he did all the work?

Of course men can complain about women being poor in bed the same as women can complain about men being bad in bed. Or both sexes can say their lover is stupendous.
  • EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    Fs we can't win with you dudes, we try being nice and saying size doesn't matter and you basically say we are lying! Maybe next time a female is trying to make any of you with small wotsits feel better I hope she points and laughs and makes you feel shit :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Give it a try :D

Seriously though;

If a woman doesn't have a good time in bed - it's the bloke's fault
    If the bloke doesn't have a good time (e.g. limp) then it's still his fault and it's also quite funny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Espresso wrote: »
    Are you really pretending you've never heard a man complaining that the woman he was shagging wouldn't do X, Y or Z or that she just lay there while he did all the work?

Of course men can complain about women being poor in bed the same as women can complain about men being bad in bed. Or both sexes can say their lover is stupendous.

Being truthful, I've never heard a bloke speak about a woman's bedroom performance in a derogatory way. I've heard 'she's dirtier than I thought" and stuff like that but that's about it.

I've heard a reasonable amount of "he doesn't know how to give me a good time" and other stuff, putting all of the pressure and blame on him, when in fact it's probably 50/50
  • NorwoodCemeteryNorwoodCemetery Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes you are, but add the word 'some' before women.
    OK.

All women except Summer Breeze are crap in bed.

Fixed.
  • darkislanddarkisland Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as she doesn't have to ask "Is it in yet?", I don't think it's much of an issue.

:D:D:D
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If your think your bad, take a second to feel for these men

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea950a6625
  • PolominiPolomini Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think it'd take more than a second to feel for them.....
  • BattleAxeBattleAxe Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Why are some men so obsessed with penis size??

I like a good-sized penis in general (about averagely-sized), but I have to say I'd prefer a little one for certain forbidden pleasures. Self-preservation and all that ;)
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    OK.

Fixed.

I think it's pretty safe to say all women are crap in bed sometimes. Bear in mind they don't exist solely for the purpose of pleasuring your massive cock. If they're not in the mood, the earth is not going to move.
  • cobaye22cobaye22 Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK.

Fixed.

Desist
  • mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Women like big 'equipment'. .
    You must be a man because you clearly haven't a clue. There is such a thing a too large.
  • BermondseybrickBermondseybrick Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I "met" a girl once ...who after the. " meeting " told me her last bloke was so much bigger than me ( and I'm about average )she was a little worried beforehand that I wouldn't hit the spot ..... And then she said (and I'm paraphrasing ) " he must have relied on the fact that he had a big todger because that was the best meeting she had in years "

So whilst SOME women will prefer a bigger tool. ... It ain't necessary