Options

Trapped farts in my living room chair

Comments

• Options
    deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    Isn't this just the best one you've ever heard (click the 'play' button on the one called 'Hi')...??

http://artoffart.com/page10.asp

:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just can't seem to stop ripping today?!!? :( Must be the hot sun outside - brings out all the best ones!
    :p
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Think my sofa has absorbed the motherlode of said farts this weekend, brewdog, cheese, pizza hut and red wine and three people guffing and snoozing, my co2 detectors are ok..dont have a methane one, got a vanilla plug in though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ......this thread - its still alive!!!!!!!

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ...lets keep the momentum going - literally!!!!!! :p:D:p:D
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many farts would be needed to propel a rocket to the moon?
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member

.. blimmin heck!!!!:o:o

The guy literally tried to vacuum his rectum!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ...OH DEAR LORD - I'm out for a curry tonight. I feel sorry for my office chair tomorrow:(:(
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Console yourself that you encouraging microbial life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ...them sprouts at Christmas are gonna cause havoc on my office chair :p:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ....my poor office chair this week :( Out for another curry tomorrow night - my chair is REALLY gonna get it on Thursday :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    .......just as I suspected - last night's pasta starter and rib-eye steak (went to an Italian instead of a curry!!), is causing havoc on my office chair this morning. :(:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ...my office chair seems to have quashed all scent of the previous entombed stench :confused:

Better commence again............
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ...and I'm STILL using the same chair - boy, what a stench.:p:(:p
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deans6571 wrote: »
    ...and I'm STILL using the same chair - boy, what a stench.:p:(:p

Are you able to 'calibrate' your farts, in so much as being able to produce a deep baritone paaarp, or go up to a high falsetto?
    Good control of the sphincter muscles is key 👍 :-)
  • Options
    Cougar GirlCougar Girl Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just after finally reading through this classic again.... Good times lol...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Are you able to 'calibrate' your farts, in so much as being able to produce a deep baritone paaarp, or go up to a high falsetto?
    Good control of the sphincter muscles is key 👍 :-)

..actually yes, I am indeed able to do this 👍 ;-)

I name my farts, thus:

The long 'paaaarpety-paaarpity-paaarp' style ones, I call them 'motorcycle farts' as its the same sounds them little pizza delivery bikes make!

The short, loud and to the point farts (the ones which come out in a single shot - one noise, the same level), I call them 'Shot Farts'!

....and my personal favorites : 'Double Farts' - you know, the ones where you fart but inexplicably 2 farts come out at the same time (both have different sound tones so you know instantly that there are 2 of them)
    :)
  • Options
    bri160356bri160356 Posts: 5,147
    Forum Member
    deans6571 wrote: »
    ..actually yes, I am indeed able to do this 👍 ;-)

I name my farts, thus:

The long 'paaaarpety-paaarpity-paaarp' style ones, I call them 'motorcycle farts' as its the same sounds them little pizza delivery bikes make!

The short, loud and to the point farts (the ones which come out in a single shot - one noise, the same level), I call them 'Shot Farts'!

....and my personal favorites : 'Double Farts' - you know, the ones where you fart but inexplicably 2 farts come out at the same time (both have different sound tones so you know instantly that there are 2 of them)
    :)
    You obviously have something in common with a guy I met many moons ago. :)

I’m from a seafaring background and one of the deranged lunatics that I sailed with had a veritable ‘cabaret act’ of every type of flatulent offering one could imagine.

The guy could seemingly fart at will, and would often belt out an entire range of ‘dog fart impressions’, one after the other; .........ranging from a Chihuahua to a St.Bernard.

We had to guess the type of dog;....... occasionally he’d give us clues.

For instance, one of his louder/deeper offerings would be accompanied by a Teutonic profanity.........that was his Alsatian impression;......and so on. There were countless others.

Very childish I know, but extremely amusing, especially if pissed, as we were most of the time.

It was a remarkable gift. I used to tell him that he should be on the stage.........but well back from the audience of course........to comply with H&S regulations. :o
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should smell our sofa after our big hounds been on it all evening :-( :-D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ....nope, my office chair is STILL going strong - lots of luvverrrly fermented farts trapped inside the padding. All you need is one thumb and it releases a gently stench, wafting through the air.
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I saw the name of the thread I thought 'I bet the OP is inactive' :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why do one's own farts have a satisfying therapeutic aroma whereas a fart from anyone else, has a gut wrenching, vomit inducing stench?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I fart it scares the hell out of me and I run across the room into the hallway and lick my arse for the next 5 mins:o