We've Missed A Trick With The Snow! Wheelbarrows Would Make It Easier To Shift The..

StykerStyker Posts: 49,856
Forum Member
..........Wheelbarrows along with shovels of course would make it a lot easier to shift the snow wouldn't it?

People who "can't get their cars of their houses/garages/drive ways would find it a lot easier to shift the snow if they piled it into the wheel barrows and then offloaded it away from the car etc.

I know I certainly would, I'l have to try and buy one when I get the chance! I thought of this last time the snow came down but forgot to buy one!

Comments

• MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely that would mean having to do stuff for ourselves instead of staying off work and sitting in front of the news listening to what a nightmare we're all having.

It'll never catch on.
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,856
    Forum Member
    Surely that would mean having to do stuff for ourselves instead of staying off work and sitting in front of the news listening to what a nightmare we're all having.

It'll never catch on.

You'l have to leave the hse at some point, for food shopping at the very least, unless you can find someone else to do it for ya.
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely that would mean having to do stuff for ourselves instead of staying off work and sitting in front of the news listening to what a nightmare we're all having.It'll never catch on.

:D:D:D

I'm surprised how few people use wheelbarrows for lots of things tbh.
  • Canard's BackCanard's Back Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    You'l have to leave the hse at some point, for food shopping at the very least, unless you can find someone else to do it for ya.

Nah - You still have enough from your last panic buying spree to wait for ASDA/Tesco to deliver straight to your door....
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,856
    Forum Member
    Nah - You still have enough from your last panic buying spree to wait for ASDA/Tesco to deliver straight to your door....

I always do my own shopping, never ordered food shopping to be delivered.

Responses so far shows why we the country grinds to a halt doesn't it? :confused:
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Or maybe people should just take it in turns wheelborrowing people into work?
  • MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Styker wrote: »

Tesco online. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    Or maybe people should just take it in turns wheelborrowing people into work?

.:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there's enough snow to need a wheelbarrow to shift it, how will the wheelbarrow actually get through the snow? It'll be more of a dragging motion, so you may as well just use a sledge.
  • parsleyisfunparsleyisfun Posts: 4,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We used our wheelbarrow yesterday to collect snow to build a 6ft snowman :D