Jesus where is the fun in this house is it the HMs or creators fault?

biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
Forum Member
If theres no fun then cant BB invent fun for them to do it seems all they get is shi!!!y guessing game tasks wheres the fun or creativity in that.

its easy for us to sit here and say jesus these HMs are no fun at all but BB/producers did help the HMs in BB5 have fun with some tasks they created

They had to make a giant statue it was a group activity and showed them getting along right after fight nigt aswell I say.

Then they had up all night tasks.

stuff like that is desperatly needed for this house the producers are being very lazy here I think

EMMA keeps saying "hopfully we will have some fun in the house this week from our HMs" but jesus can her producers actually get off there arses and inject creative fun tasks into the house at any time why do they have to be set for a certain day and time because oh yeah its a lousy production.

If the HMs where interesting or where doing stuff then they could sit back and leave well alone and enjoy the easy job but its not like that so get to work please:D

Comments

• biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    also it seems like HMs are sooooo disconnected from one another like they all want to leave ASAP iv never had a feeling like that with a series before even with the nasty bb13 they had quirky characters this year all we have is mark
  • Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only relationship in that house that approaches anything fun is between Winston and Ash. It's a broken house and nothing could fix that because there's no real personality overlap. You've got set of pairs that hate other pairs and migrating loners. It's appaling casting.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, very little fun this year.

Winston might be the saviour of this show from a fun point of view.

The only problem for Winston is that his best friends are Marlon & Ash & they're not very popular & will be voted out at the first opportunity.

Winston devoid of his mates might get dragged into the mire of depression that is BB15.
  • Mark_HewittMark_Hewitt Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Can you have fun when you feel that you constantly treading on eggshells around a certain housemate.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Chris and Toya have said that Helen sets the tone. I don't think that's too far from the truth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danielleh wrote: »
    Chris and Toya have said that Helen sets the tone. I don't think that's too far from the truth.

That sounds like a cop out to me.

It's easy to blame Helen because of her domineering personality & her aggressiveness.

Are they all so spineless that they can't step out from Helen's shadow?

There is no way that one person should dominate proceedings to such an extent.

BB5 was the nearest to this house in terms of angst, but the HMs all had balls that year & managed to let their personalities shine through & they even had fun in between the arguments & fights.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    The HMs were chosen by the creators, so 100% the creators' fault.

(Bit like the Devil is all God's fault, eh Danielle?)
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only fun is from Super Cassandra.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    The only fun is from Super Cassandra.

LOL.:D

I think you might be right.:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there was a lot of fun in the house last year on live feeds, but BB barely showed any of it. Gina and Sam for example, if you didn't see the live feeds you would never have known how close they were. so my guess is the housemates do have fun, but BB won't show it.