• Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't say i'm really surprised.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    She had a computer to write her Sun column. I would think it had Internet access restricted, otherwise she would have known everything including about the secret room.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "And Calum Best asked for 60 cigarettes"

What a diva :D:D
  • Options
    Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no mention of it being linked to the internet, there's no mention of whether it had Minesweeper on it. We know she wrote her column while in the house.

Many of you reading this have knives. In their kitchen. Knives are things that are used in knife crimes. I'd look out for yourself.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Many of you reading this have knives. In their kitchen. Knives are things that are used in knife crimes.

And buttering toast
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopkins tried and failed to cheat her way to winning. No wonder she is so bitter.
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopkins tried and failed to cheat her way to winning. No wonder she is so bitter.

How did she cheat - just curious ?
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    joettb wrote: »
    Yes, she had a computer but with NO internet. She had 5 hours a week to write in The Sun.
  • Options
    busby2000busby2000 Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did she have her own bedroom?? Why??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    busby2000 wrote: »
    Did she have her own bedroom?? Why??

She's a chronic masturbator and after the first night they had to move her. She was still doing 'it' when she was moved. That had to attach chains to her, and pulleys. She didn't even notice it was happening. That's also why she was given a computer. Dirty moo.
  • Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    That's also why she was given a computer.

And apparently Keith saw some REALLY nasty stuff on it too. Three legged dogs in gas masks and all sorts. He said Katie tried desperately to close it when he came in but she was already up to her elbow by then and couldn't free herself in time.
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    She's a chronic masturbator and after the first night they had to move her. She was still doing 'it' when she was moved. That had to attach chains to her, and pulleys. She didn't even notice it was happening. That's also why she was given a computer. Dirty moo.
    Omg :D
  • Options
    dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wandered into this thread by chance, and am now backing out slowly and quietly.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    KT_Dog wrote: »
    And apparently Keith saw some REALLY nasty stuff on it too. Three legged dogs in gas masks and all sorts. He said Katie tried desperately to close it when he came in but she was already up to her elbow by then and couldn't free herself in time.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    busby2000busby2000 Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o oh my dayzzz
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Why was she allowed to write for the Sun whilst in the house anyway? They've had other, more accomplished, columnists in the house before and they didn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KT_Dog wrote: »

That shows what a liar she is. If she'd really had all that Sandhurst special army training she could dislocate her elbows and shoulders and spines to escape from handcuffs, and not just the fluffy pink ones that the Special Ladies Ultimate Taskteam (****) use when they go out in disguise and pretend to be drunk wearing glittery cowboy hats and saying one of them is getting married.

And I had a three legged dog with asthma and had to put Olbas oil in a special snout delivery system so her enjoying that in a way that makes her cogs go oily, if you know what I mean, well that makes me disgusted, offended and bullied by her. Dairrrty Moooo! (I used an exclaim that time and an Irish accent to show how slammed I am by her actions). I almost used an angry smiley. Please don't let it get that bad.