Options

Annoying things people do!

SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
Forum Member
✭✭
This is just random stuff because I am wound up today. The following things really get on my wick!

People who take ages at cash machines even though they can see there is large queue behind them!

People on busses who pile all their bags and shopping next to them on the seat and don't bother to move it even if the bus is packed and there are people standing!

People who park their cars over the line in car parks

People who don't bother indicating on roundabouts

Pedestrians walking straight accross a busy road in front of the cars even though there is a crossing just a bit further along

Parents who let their badly behaved brats run riot in shops/supermarkets etc!

Comments

• Options
    occasional postoccasional post Posts: 6,435
    Forum Member
    People who pack all their shopping really slowly, then seem amazed when their told the price and that they have to reach into 6 layers of clothing to extract purse/wallet etc then can't deside whether to have cash back, then patiently return said wallet/purse to clothes before exiting the checkout!

Grrrrr
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who inisist on smoking in front of your face (roll on March 26th).
  • Options
    rachelb65rachelb65 Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parents who speak to their kids like they are a piece of crap :mad:

When someone visits you and halfway through a convo they answer their mobile and proceed to have a nice chat with someone else....plain rudeness :mad:

Teenagers who strutt across the road and epect you to slow down for them when they could have got across paster had they not put on a limb ....there by insulting anyone whos had a hip joint replaced :rolleyes: ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is just random stuff because I am wound up today. The following things really get on my wick!

People who take ages at cash machines even though they can see there is large queue behind them!

People on busses who pile all their bags and shopping next to them on the seat and don't bother to move it even if the bus is packed and there are people standing!

People who park their cars over the line in car parks

People who don't bother indicating on roundabouts

Pedestrians walking straight accross a busy road in front of the cars even though there is a crossing just a bit further along

Parents who let their badly behaved brats run riot in shops/supermarkets etc!

Are you me???? :D Oh another couple:-

People who will stand at a bus stop for ages and then when the bus comes rifle through their bags/pockets for money!!!! :mad:

People who play music dead loud on the bus via earphone and latest most annoying though their phones - it sounds crap don't bother! :mad:

*must learn to drive*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, agree with all of the above. :D

Also-people staring if my nearly 2 year old daughter has a little tantrum in public :( She hardly ever does it, but she is just a young toddler, they all have them from time to time, and I do try to deal with them with as little fuss as possible and get her out of the shop or whatever, so why do some people insist on staring at us? It doesn't help :(
  • Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another one Ive just thought of, people who walk and eat at the same time. They always walk really slowly because they are to busy feeding their face.
  • Options
    BellaaahhhhBellaaahhhh Posts: 19,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who use your pen but don't put the top back on so that it dries up.

People who borrow your car, leave the keys lying about then can't remember where they've put them.

People who leave one sheet of lavatory paper draped artfully so that they don't have to renew the roll.

People who leave their car in the drive so that I have to leave mine in the road because they're too lazy to put their car in the garage.

People who put empty milk containers back in the fridge.

People who use the same knife for the butter and the marmite leaving the butter messy.

People who take the cordless phone into another room and don't return it to it's base.

People who insist on watching the football or racing on television and then go to sleep, but wake up the second you change the programme.

People who won't put their slippers on indoors but traipse mud around because they're "just going out again".

People who don't know the meaning of the words please, thank you or sorry.

People who do half a job badly then expect me to finish it perfectly.

People who put the radio on in the bedroom at bed time but get narky if I dare to put the television on.

People who don't appreciate me:(
  • Options
    archiverarchiver Posts: 13,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rachelb65 wrote:
    Teenagers who strutt across the road and epect you to slow down for them when they could have got across paster had they not put on a limb ....there by insulting anyone whos had a hip joint replaced :rolleyes: ;)
    Lol, took me a while to work that one out - could have got across faster had they not put on a limp. :D
  • Options
    GirthGirth Posts: 12,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bellaaahhhh, when you say 'people' do you mean 'my other half'?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    people who snort and cough loudly a load of phlegm into the back of their throats making the most awful noise ever....and then gob it on the pavement right in front of you!!! :eek:
  • Options
    Banana HeadBanana Head Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who insist on watching the football or racing on television and then go to sleep, but wake up the second you change the programme.

Have to agree with you there. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, agree with all of the above. :D

Also-people staring if my nearly 2 year old daughter has a little tantrum in public :( She hardly ever does it, but she is just a young toddler, they all have them from time to time, and I do try to deal with them with as little fuss as possible and get her out of the shop or whatever, so why do some people insist on staring at us? It doesn't help :(

i second this one!!!!
    it feels like people forget that kids do this and then the staring often with disproval makes you feel like you are doing something wrong and that you should alow them the evil e number riddled blue sweet they want.....

grrrrrr
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who moan about other people!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Smokers who fail to extinguish their **** properly. They just dab it once in the ashtray with no attempt to ensure it's gone out. It's pure laziness/carelessness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obiwan wrote:
    People who moan about other people!

does that make you annoyed with yourself then....

:D:D:D
  • Options
    rachelb65rachelb65 Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    archiver wrote:
    Lol, took me a while to work that one out - could have got across faster had they not put on a limp. :D

That just shows how mad it gets me :D
  • Options
    Dominatrix_BexDominatrix_Bex Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll second people taking ages at cash machines, that's very irritating!

my biggest, absolute hair-pulling-out annoyance is women in toilets.. they really take the p**s!! first of all, they cram 3 people into one cubicle so they can carry on chatting (pathetic) ... secondly, after they FINALLY come out, they take 20 minutes in front of the f**king mirror redoing their makeup and marinading themselves in cheap tacky perfume.. and get annoyed if I say "excuse me" so I can wash my bloody hands in the sinks!!

the worst experience of this was not mine, but a friends... in a local bar, there's actually only ONE toilet for women for some reason (but the mens has 3 cubicles... wtf??) so there's always a queue anyway... but one time, the queue was taking ages because some idiot girls were TRYING CLOTHES ON in the toilet cubicle!! how selfish!! I would have beaten them to death with my handbag, had it been me in the queue!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    BellaaahhhhBellaaahhhh Posts: 19,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Girth wrote:
    Bellaaahhhh, when you say 'people' do you mean 'my other half'?

No, I mean my other half ;):)
  • Options
    GirthGirth Posts: 12,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I mean my other half ;):)
    Ha Ha! Nice one! :)
  • Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People on public transport who think that everyone else should be able to hear the music on their ipod too. It makes me want to get a pair of scissors and cut the earphone wire.

People who chew gum with their mouths open and make disgusting noises. It makes me want to ask them what cud tastes like.

People who spit. No excuses whatsoever. A chavette did it near to me recently. Her friend told her it was disgusting. And chavette replied "well I had phlegm, what am I supposed to do?".

People on public transport who insist on allowing their shopping to have a seat to themselves too. I raise my eyebrows at them and ask if I can sit down.

People who drop litter. It makes me want to say "excuse me, is this yours?"

People in general :D
  • Options
    chris2k2chris2k2 Posts: 9,886
    Forum Member
    People who stop in front of you all of a sudden for no reason causing you to bump into them & then try to give you a lecture about it and/or later try to cry rape.

Those that walk slow, causing a jam in the shopping centre, they should have a slow & fast walker lane, lol. No offence to those who can't help walk slow.

Those that seem to mirror you walking, and/or thsoe oncoming who also mirror your moves, you move left they move left etc, so you never get going.

Those who stop you thinking you know them, and you don't have the courage to tell them they are mistaken and you have no idea who they are.

Those who think they can do something extraordinary & it always goes wrong, example, lets kick this door open not knowing its locked.

Most of what has already been said.
  • Options
    T.K.MaxxT.K.Maxx Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who you always have to hear their "News" and never interested in you or your "News" Dam right selfish or what!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who use your pen but don't put the top back on so that it dries up.

People who borrow your car, leave the keys lying about then can't remember where they've put them.

People who leave one sheet of lavatory paper draped artfully so that they don't have to renew the roll.

People who leave their car in the drive so that I have to leave mine in the road because they're too lazy to put their car in the garage.

People who put empty milk containers back in the fridge.

People who use the same knife for the butter and the marmite leaving the butter messy.

People who take the cordless phone into another room and don't return it to it's base.

People who won't put their slippers on indoors but traipse mud around because they're "just going out again".

People who don't know the meaning of the words please, thank you or sorry.

People who do half a job badly then expect me to finish it perfectly.

People who put the radio on in the bedroom at bed time but get narky if I dare to put the television on.

People who don't appreciate me:(

I think you need to have a chat with someone you live with!! :eek:
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    People with no patience.

The speed with which this world now travels, and everything in it has to be instant, or be done yesterday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who talk about themselves ALL the time and when you try to talk them changbe the subject back on to them! :mad: :mad:

People who are vein/selfish. :mad:

People who tell the same story a million times. :mad: