Does Nicholas Witchell irritate anyone else?

2»

Comments

• bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to bump this old thread, but it's the only one I could find on Nick Witchell, and it wasn't worth starting a new one.

My point is, did anybody notice when he appeared as Royal Correspondent on the news last night, just how old and wrinkled he is looking. Much more than his 56 years.

I was quite shocked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather him than Fiona Boxface Bruce. Silly woman looked amateur when she was presenting the coverage of the election. Paxman, Dimbleby, Neil and even Robinson put her in the shade. But I expected that consider she is just a pretty face!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Gotta agree with Iceman09 - Fiona Bruce is a total lightweight.

And speaking of being light-weight, she is freakishly thin - and they say TV adds 20 lbs or whatever. Scary to be so skeletal - explains that box-face of hers, though...
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The weird thing is that, only 20 years ago, he looked like he'd just done his A levels-but only 20 years on from that, he looks about 65 years old!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sat opposite him on a train from Aylesbury to London once. Seemed OK but was busy reading for the entire journey.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The weird thing is that, only 20 years ago, he looked like he'd just done his A levels-but only 20 years on from that, he looks about 65 years old!

Indeed. That's pretty much what I meant. His recent rate of ageing is scary.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Thread necrophilia.

Found out this idiot is still functioning as Royal correspondent. He's been a professional zombie for years and years. Will holy water do?