Options

Whats all this about a blazing inferno at the Rovers?!

JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
Forum Member
...and 2 fatalities :O

That's the news I've been hearing! OMG!

When is this supposed to happen and who are the runners and riders to be caught out by the flames?

That street will be unrecognisable, what with loads of people having had their gaffs redecorated, and now the Rovers burning to the ground! Its as though it's a TV set and they're just doing all this to gloss over the fact they're moving location!

Comments

• Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I would assume that Leanne would be chief suspect. After all, she has form for arranging the burning down of her restaurant to make a fraudulent insurance claim. The two bit brass.
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    I would assume that Leanne would be chief suspect. After all, she has form for arranging the burning down of her restaurant to make a fraudulent insurance claim. The two bit brass.

Yeah but knowing Leanne she will still get off with it and still act like she is above everyone else.
  • Options
    simonipswichsimonipswich Posts: 1,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sinita goes up in flames along with someone else, could be Stella as well.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet it's Karl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    I think Evas big boobies will experience massive friction somehow, causing them to burst in to flames, taking the Rovers with them.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's turned over a new leaf. Also that was Paul Claytons idea, not Leannes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »
    She's turned over a new leaf. Also that was Paul Claytons idea, not Leannes.

Fire starter. Twisted fire starter. I suppose it's asking too much for Simon The Brat's hair to catch fire.
  • Options
    Irma BuntIrma Bunt Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have you copyrighted the phrase "two bit brass" or something? Your repertoire seems very limited, otherwise.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The second victim will probably be a random extra (similar to the anti-climax that was "man in a car" dying in the tram crash)...or maybe Gloria's new fella.
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fire starter. Twisted fire starter. I suppose it's asking too much for Simon The Brat's hair to catch fire.

Leave Simon alone! He is a legend!
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stella won't die, she stays the landlady after the fire.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member

no,its Hayley
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Leave Simon alone! He is a legend!

Et tu, NJ.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    Stella won't die, she stays the landlady after the fire.

So relieved that the "Michelle to be the new landlady" rumours turned out to be false!

The legend that is Stella will still have punters round the back!
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can see it now, the pub in flames, everyone fleeing the building, then finally they are all outside. After a few shots of different groups of the cast... Eva realises that Stella isn't there. "Mum... MUM?!" she cries out. The news spreads through the residents that Stella is still inside the building. Firefighters burst into the pub only to find Stella trying to drag Sunita's lifeless body through the raging inferno in the back for a cuppa.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A casualty count of Leanne, Simon and Horrible Eileen would be very acceptable indeed. I wonder if her pathetic fireman boyfriend will rescue anyone.
  • Options
    upsykimsyupsykimsy Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have a Peggy Mitchell cameo? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flLEgh_0TIQ

<as a random note, my mother's starting to look remarkably like Mrs Mitchell. It's quite scary>
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    Can see it now, the pub in flames, everyone fleeing the building, then finally they are all outside. After a few shots of different groups of the cast... Eva realises that Stella isn't there. "Mum... MUM?!" she cries out. The news spreads through the residents that Stella is still inside the building. Firefighters burst into the pub only to find Stella trying to drag Sunita's lifeless body through the raging inferno in the back for a cuppa.

:D

Haha this genuinely made me laugh out loud. I thought you were going for the St Stella saves slutty Sunita angle... I much prefer your idea! :D
  • Options
    RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know it was two dead people!

Random car drivers need to stay away from Coronation Street next month then. :D
  • Options
    pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RobInnes wrote: »
    I didn't know it was two dead people!

Random car drivers need to stay away from Coronation Street next month then. :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    simonipswichsimonipswich Posts: 1,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    no,its Hayley

Could be but her contract isn't up until later in the year.