A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why what happened CNBC :)?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Evening.

Listening to x+y's radio show. Here is a Tune In link if you'd like to listen.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Why what happened CNBC :)?

It was January 15th and I made the most of it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha I remember now what did you get uo too ;p
    Forum Member
    I took my Mac running Windows to college and wound up some Apple fanboys and I made myself a sandwich with goose meat and took it in :D Wonder what Doreen and Sheila were doing yesterday? ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never tried Goose :p, and bet the fan boys were royally wound up :D And who knows with those two proabably something filthy :p
    Forum Member
    It's quite nice :p Oh they were shocked! The looks on their faces were priceless :D They weren't at yesterday's reunion in NY so I think we can guess where they were and what they did ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha you probably shouldn't wind them up but it must be so fun :p And haha in the back of the building getting up to all sorts :p
    Forum Member
    It is great fun :D Some Mac fanboys think having Windows on a Mac is blasphemy :p Yeah they probably wanted to go somewhere quiet and do certain things ;-) I bet Doreen's had to replace her uniform loads of times :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha mac/windows it's all the same to me :d Probably who knows with those two :D
    Forum Member
    Yeah but they're two different systems even though they can be run on the same machine :p Well I can imagine Doreen spending a lot of money on replacing the uniform after it has been ripped by Sheila during the throes of passion :D
    Forum Member
    I'm in a lecture with Thomas O'Malley Cat now and yes I did play the theme tune :D
  • x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening! What was a nice day has now turned into a crap one!:(
    Forum Member
    x+y wrote: »
    Evening! What was a nice day has now turned into a crap one!:(

What happened?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened?

Just found out that someone I had a few dates with recently has got somebody else. Shame I really liked her!:(

Oh well her loss I guess!:(
    Forum Member
    x+y wrote: »
    Just found out that someone I had a few dates with recently has got somebody else. Shame I really liked her!:(

Oh well her loss I guess!:(

Aw that's a shame :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw that's a shame :(

Second one in a year. Must be me.:(
    Forum Member
    Where is everyone?
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Busy day at work :(

Learning and implementing new processes are like that :mad:
    Forum Member
    Morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning How is everyone :)?
    Forum Member
    I'm good thanks, Hav! :) You?

I'm listening to Best Coast's Fade Away EP. I need to be adding it to my collection soon. I'm a pretty big fan of them. I'm looking forward to a full-length album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm fine thanks mimi listening to Prism, Really hope DH get's a UK release.

And I thought BC had released a full length already or was I imagining it :D
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I'm fine thanks mimi listening to Prism, Really hope DH get's a UK release.

And I thought BC had released a full length already or was I imagining it :D

They've released two full length albums and a few EPs. This EP has seven tracks on it so it's not that far off of a full length album.

I'm looking forward to seeing the video for Dark Horse. I've said it lots of times already but PRISM has really grown on me. I listen to it a lot!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awe well that's good sometimes a good 7 or 8 track EP works better than a full length as it avoids filler :)

And same it's definitely a grower only track I am not fond of is It Takes Two. But over all a really solid album with some great tracks.