Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On!' - Christian & Syed (Part 22)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    who me? wrote: »
    He was right on the edge wasn't he, angry then trying to be sweet to placate her but it's paper thin and when he held her back she said he was hurting her....he's a desperate boy.

He certainly is whome. Really panicky. And this is after their lovely afternoon the night before. She did look rather surprised at his outburst. In his eyes just the other side of that door is his lover with the words written massively across the wall ready to blow his world apart. No wonder he is in such a mess. Bless him.
  • Options
    surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know what? Now I'm nervous...a BBC3 Special? Preeya gone and Johnny heavily involved in the OTR programme, and no news about Marc.

All those interviews with Johnny and Nitin must have been done at least three weeks ago...I really want to hear about filming at the moment...:(:(
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »
    Didn't watch the clip - is this in reference to Syed suggesting going home with A? (Refuse to write the actual words :rolleyes:)

Yes - it doesn't work though, they are tussling and shouting two seconds later.

Syed did offer it though - he MUST be desperate.
  • Options
    MellingtonMellington Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    No - tonight I think. Not reveal - red herring - Christian will help convince Amira not to go in the bedroom.

Ahh right I see, i thought this was the reveal. I was picturing Christian outing Syed and showing Amira the wall haha :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes - it doesn't work though, they are tussling and shouting two seconds later.

Syed did offer it though - he MUST be desperate.

Lol - you know the minute he got home he'd be looking for an excuse to get out of it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,579
    Forum Member
    sazwilkie wrote: »
    BIB - Aw, thanks!!! Glad you're getting some Rack scenes as well. I can't remember when i last saw those 2 together!

Last proper scene between them was February and then we had a two scene's that weren't very pleasant. One was after Louise had been found and she met him in the park, he had ago at her and the other was before he got shot when he referred to her as rubbish.

So were glad for tonights episode :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mellington wrote: »
    Ahh right I see, i thought this was the reveal. I was picturing Christian outing Syed and showing Amira the wall haha :D

I think that sort of what happens, but not yet.:D
  • Options
    lil_beibeilil_beibei Posts: 3,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Rhumba! I'm guessing christian's next line will be".....he's rubbish at decorating, can't even hang wallpaper straight" ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YOURE BAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THIS DAY GETS BETTER AND BTTER!

look for tranccripts and my spoilers above!
    have you seen the amazing last few shows?! AMAZING NYD QUALITY!

oh i hvae seen the recent shows,

i loved syed looking out of the window and touching the glass, and christain realising how much he still loves him. i nearly cried and when christian confronted zainab. wow. go boy

altough i did not like watching syed and amiria in the seduction scene. i though christain guidance to A was beautful and that it was only special and worked, becuase christain understands syed to his core and knows what will make him hapy. not easy to watch,but well written
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This time in 8 hours the boys will probably be fighting :eek:
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No - tonight I think. Not reveal - red herring - Christian will help convince Amira not to go in the bedroom.

He'll tell her how hard Syed's been working and that he hasn't eaten so they go to lunch.:) Add to Syed's guilt trip when she tells him about the seduction advice.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surreal wrote: »
    You know what? Now I'm nervous...a BBC3 Special? Preeya gone and Johnny heavily involved in the OTR programme, and no news about Marc.

All those interviews with Johnny and Nitin must have been done at least three weeks ago...I really want to hear about filming at the moment...:(:(

I wouldn't worry. IMO Marc, John, Preeya, Nina and Nitin will be involved in the interviews. The main key players are always there.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazysusan wrote: »
    oh guys, he is so scared and when he is scared he panics. poor love, i dont like seeing this side of him,but i understand why he acts like this.

so scared.
    Zigesa wrote: »
    He certainly is whome. Really panicky. And this is after their lovely afternoon the night before. She did look rather surprised at his outburst. In his eyes just the other side of that door is his lover with the words written massively across the wall ready to blow his world apart. No wonder he is in such a mess. Bless him.

:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »
    Lol - you know ther minute he got home he'd be looking for an excuse to get out of it

He'd fall over on the WAY home - and that will be his excuse - (or chuck himself at a lamp post or something).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thrilled to see we have a behind-the-scenes hour show on BBC3 in a few weeks. Finally they have realised how much this storyline means to viewers.

It will be brilliant and loads of Marc and John chatting about their scenes etc. So much to look forward to I just can't wait.

Saw the This Morning soap bit and big mention of Chryed as others have said. Shame they didn't show the bit just before the clip they showed but Christian looked really hurt and angry and so did Syed. Suspect Syed has just said something really nasty again to Christian.

Not liking how Syed seemed so keen to go back to the house to do the deed again with Amira but suspect that is as much for Christian's benefit as anything as he is riled up again as I guess Christian has just told him how he had a hand in Amira's seduction of him the day before. Can understand him reacting a bit badly to that initially knowing his ex has given his wife all that info and quite embarrassing too.

Cannot wait for tonight's ep - may not see it until later because of last-minute packing but will try and see it earlier if I can.
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lil_beibei wrote: »
    Thanks Rhumba! I'm guessing christian's next line will be".....he's rubbish at decorating, can't even hang wallpaper straight" ;)

lol :D:D
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

or it could be that...it figures!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight isn't the reveal so I guess Christian will then carry on and say something like your husband has been working really hard to get your room ready so don't spoil all his hard work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll do it - you two go and er.. HAVE LUNCH.
  • Options
    Miss-DeLargeMiss-DeLarge Posts: 8,796
    Forum Member
    crazysusan wrote: »
    oh i hvae seen the recent shows,

i loved syed looking out of the window and touching the glass, and christain realising how much he still loves him. i nearly cried and when christian confronted zainab. wow. go boy

altough i did not like watching syed and amiria in the seduction scene. i though christain guidance to A was beautful and that it was only special and worked, becuase christain understands syed to his core and knows what will make him hapy. not easy to watch,but well written

alot of us actually thought the seduction was beautifully tragic, i cant stop wathcing it its a complete GEM :cry::cry::cry:

he was really kissing christian,, his shirt, his scent, his moves, his knowing his favorite film, his way of seduction...gorgeous. its the most powerful scene since NYD in my opinion, the writers are finally doing it properly:D

so glad youre back:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    He'll tell her how hard Syed's been working and that he hasn't eaten so they go to lunch.:) Add to Syed's guilt trip when she tells him about the seduction advice.

Sounds very possible - Syed's been working so hard - for you (because he loves you):cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    I would't worry. IMO Marc, John, Preeya, Nina and Nitin will be involved in the interviews. The main key players are always there.;)

Until I have complete assurance that Marc is starying I'll always be nervous...can't help it!
    Not liking how Syed seemed so keen to go back to the house to do the deed again with Amira but suspect that is as much for Christian's benefit as anything as he is riled up again as I guess Christian has just told him how he had a hand in Amira's seduction of him the day before. Can understand him reacting a bit badly to that initially knowing his ex has given his wife all that info and quite embarrassing too.

He's in a complete panic on that scene! :( Just as well we know what happens in the end...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tonight isn't the reveal so I guess Christian will then carry on and say something like your husband has been working really hard to get your room ready so don't spoil all his hard work.

well boviosly, he'll say something and by end the of it theyre all smiling as shown in still
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zigesa wrote: »

he is in a mess zigesa, yes indeed and when he is he seems to be heading for a breakdown, one minutes, scared abgry and hurtful, the next passionate and sexed up with christain
  • Options
    Forum Member
    surreal wrote: »

its fine dont worry, theyre all gonna be there
This discussion has been closed.