Gina, Dan and Callum

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I hope Gina knows Dan is the main reason, why the house dislikes Callum. It just seems like Gina and Dexter have everyone's number apart from Dan. He could be their downfall.

Comments

• BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gina and dexter don't even have their own numbers.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jackie is the main reason the house doesn't like him. Sure, Dan was unimpressed with Callum's nomination last week, but it was Jackie who grabbed the opportunity to build and maintain the momentum of suspicion and distrust towards Callum.
  • Penny PitstopPenny Pitstop Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackie is the main reason the house doesn't like him. Sure, Dan was unimpressed with Callum's nomination last week, but it was Jackie who grabbed the opportunity to build and maintain the momentum of suspicion and distrust towards Callum.

The look Jackie gave Callum after the talk about his VT last night was actually quite scary :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dan was on the Callum hate train way before the VT. I remember him talking to Dexter about how Callum's fake niceness was annoying him. Dexter foolishly jumped on that too, even though I think Callum nominating him was the main reason why he turned on him. I just wish Gina and Dexter see through Dan.
  • daniellejaynedaniellejayne Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan was saying from week 2 even before Callum nominated him that he was awkward and that he wasn't exactly a fan, it's not his fault that the other housemates are sheep in that as soon as the easy nominations go (D&G) they all turn on one of their so called 'friends' at least Dan's been consistent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't want Gina being Dan's new Hazel. She luckily saw through Wolfy, I hope she does the same with Dan.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jesus what a way to make a dan hate thread

gina likes dan get over it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jesus what a way to make a dan hate thread

gina likes dan get over it

Yeah and it will be her downfall, just like it would have been if she carried on being good friends with Wolfy.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Teflon Don wrote: »
    Yeah and it will be her downfall, just like it would have been if she carried on being good friends with Wolfy.

I doubt it. A lot of Gina fans have Dan in their top 3.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,105
    Forum Member
    I can see there being tension when Dan finds out that those 2 are more popular than him, not so much Gina but certainly Dexter. lol

Plus he's far too close to Hazel to properly bond with Gina, and Gina also likes Callum and so far seems to stand firm on that.

It certainly won't be smooth sailing.
  • joseph2joseph2 Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    Dexter and Dan have a likely reserved respect for each other now.,they like different people and they will not hold who they like against each other in the future.
    However, I would dare guess, Dan will be really engrossed in learning what Dexter and Gina have learned by watching the house, so he and Dexter could become much closer in reality.

Gina simply likes Dan and I doubt she will change how she thinks of him because of Callum,while maybe not agreeing with him on Callum she will not turn on Dan I think.
    Alao after all Dexter and Gina were amazed that Callum nominated Dan the other week, even Dexter himself,had he been allowed, to wasn't going to nominate Dan.

Interesting things to come I think and I am sure Dan will be there determined to acquire as much knowledge that Gina and Dexter will tell him as to the others and who wouldn't.