zippy and canal...

Comments

• Options
    roniftoronifto Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wends1502 wrote: »
    zippy and canal...

Yes they are, just sawing them kissing in the bathroom on the live feed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    zippy and canal...

I know, dont know what to say to that!
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zippy and canal...

i see you've got a really sharp sense of humour
    i see what you did there
    you wittily thought of names that sounded a bit like the HMs
    but in some way were a bit derogatory

i'm p*ssing myself laughing
  • Options
    toogoodfortvtoogoodfortv Posts: 6,536
    Forum Member
    awk i don't want them back together - arghhh!
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There too much money resting on their relationship now the prize money is gone :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Insecurities all round, I guess. Does this make Billi Rebecca Loos?
  • Options
    toogoodfortvtoogoodfortv Posts: 6,536
    Forum Member
    Insecurities all round, I guess. Does this make Billi Rebecca Loos?

ha i guess so
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bspace wrote: »
    i see you've got a really sharp sense of humour
    i see what you did there
    you wittily thought of names that sounded a bit like the HMs
    but in some way were a bit derogatory

i'm p*ssing myself laughing

Yeah, really subtle there...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha i guess so

Who's the lucky pig, then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,850
    Forum Member
    There too much money resting on their relationship now the prize money is gone :D

Cynic moi?

Ziggy wants to stop talking about it - back off - treat her with repsect and friendly affection and see what happens. He's obviously scared he might make a complete knob out of himself so just cool it and see what Chunnel does -but he has to rake over it again and again and again
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,177
    Forum Member
    Ziggy can't be doing with all this "triangle" stuff.

He had a long chat with Billi in the bathroom.

Ziggy could have made the chat last for 10 seconds, if he didn't want to beat around the bush, and should have said "lay off Chanelle, she's mine"

But Ziggy had to spent the best part of one hour, doing it the hard way
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,464
    Forum Member
    He's a manipulative prat. Now Channelle and Billi can't be friends incase Ziggy throws another strop and dumps her again ...talk about a control freak!
    The real reason he was in a strop was because Liam got chosen for the money ...not because Ziggy needs the money but because it's another blow to his ego that he wasn't deemed the most worthy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ziggy could have made the chat last for 10 seconds, if he didn't want to beat around the bush, and should have said "lay off Chanelle, she's mine"

But Ziggy had to spent the best part of one hour, doing it the hard way

Yeah, what a fool. He could've avoided verbal effort altogether and simply rubbed his scent glands on Chanelle, or p*ssed in a circle around the bed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,464
    Forum Member
    Yeah, what a fool. He could've avoided verbal effort altogether and simply rubbed his scent glands on Chanelle, or p*ssed in a circle around the bed.
    PMSL!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL when Ziggy told Billi he's not a threat!

He totally is :D I hope Billi shitstirs some more!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    zippy and canal...
    i am so glad they are back together........they seem like a genuine couple...........tthe house was very tense tonight over it..........leave them alone it'sall jealousy!! BB fan Just!

Get Charley OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ziggy only did it because he feared chanelle would go for billi, after his discussion with him tonight I think it put ziggys mind to rest. So now he believes that Billi isn't after her, he's found it safe to 'get back' with her. A little childish really, the whole thing.
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they are not a lush hot couple. :eek:
  • Options
    MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot believe how dull I find those two seperately. Together, it's like watching a casserole simmer, endlessley, till it's mush.

They are rubbish!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I personally think Ziggy was just manipulating the situation to his advantage. And he did it very very well, he is obviously more intelligent than I thought.

By doing what he has done I think it will make Chanelle and Billi very cautious of the time they spend together. Ziggy wants freedom away from Chanelle but without the fear that Chanelle will be spending time with Billi instead.

By doing what he has done, Chanelle will likely steer clear of being alone with Billi now, or flirting with him in any way, because if Ziggy gets wind of it - she knows exactly what Ziggy is capable of. Dumping her on live tv, for a second time lol

Well done Ziggy!
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, but then she can sell her story 'My humilation after BB dump'! It's all a showmance (imo)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The producers won't be happy will they? they will have been wetting themselves about making a big deal of the break up (as they already had on bblb and bbbm), kinda takes the shine off when they get back together in the same episode!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ziggy & Chanelle are both as media-hungry as each other - breaking up & then getting back together so quickly tells me that he knows he could get negative press for splitting with her, plus the only thing worse than dumping a good-looking girl is seeing someone else make it clear they'll be happy to take your place. She knows some girls (& boys ;)) will go for Ziggy's looks, & she'd rather have him than risk having no-one, or risk seeing him with someone else. But she's not as interested in him as she makes out - he's said that sometimes he's been speaking to her & has felt she's not listening to him. Back in BB2, Helen used to hang off Paul's every word, & even the Deathwatch Duo (Saskia & Maxwell) used to pay attention to what the other said. Girls like Chanelle need attention, & I think she's just not used to someone thinking she's not right for them, especially so publicly. Chanelle & Ziggy are getting what they deserve - each other.

Outside the house, I reckon they'll milk the media coverage for all it's worth. It won't take him too long outside to realise that she hasn't got a lot to her, & the 7-year age gap might as well be a whole generation's difference. She'll bore him then as much as he's starting to bore her now. When the money from deals starts to dry up or if she starts getting more work apart from him than with him, she'll dump him, partly as payback, partly to get in first & partly because he'll have served his purpose. She needs the attention, & there's no way she's going to sacrifice her dreams of being Posh MkII for Ziggy - unless he has the money & connections to help her get there, he'll be of no use or interest to her. He won't want to play second fiddle to her either, so we can expect an undignified race to be the first to say "I really like you, but ...."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suri wrote: »
    i am so glad they are back together........they seem like a genuine couple...........tthe house was very tense tonight over it..........leave them alone it'sall jealousy!! QUOTE]

i have to say i'm with you. think i'm just a big softy at heart and want to beleive it genuine. i didnt care before they split but when they did i felt sad. i hope they do really like each other. although i do find it hard to believe anyone would like ziggy, he creeps me out.:eek: