• RevengaRevenga Posts: 11,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Javan coffee and cinnamon danish :)
  • SwarfegaSwarfega Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrambled eggs and toast (4 eggs!).

Last day off work before the madness that is xmas is over. Got three 12 hour days coming up until I can relax, so thought I'd enjoy my last breakfast before the madness ensues.
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    What do you work at, Swarfega?

I had two Petit Filous, a large boiled egg and cup of tea. I find this a very filling breakfast.
  • missloomissloo Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some biscuits and a cup of tea - and now i have heartburn - not the best idea i've had today.
  • SwarfegaSwarfega Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    parthy wrote: »
    What do you work at, Swarfega?

I had two Petit Filous, a large boiled egg and cup of tea. I find this a very filling breakfast.

Retail, M&S. It's the true mental phase now.
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stilton..:.on toast...
  • cosmic buttplugcosmic buttplug Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muesli (basic and sugar-free) pre-mixed with:
    bran flakes
    wheat germ
    pumpkin seeds
    sunflower seeds
    walnuts
    almonds
    brazil nuts
    sultanas/raisins/currants
    linseed seeds
    a few figs (chopped)
    quite a lot of dried apricots (chopped)

To be added when serving: ½ banana sliced & 5 or 6 dates

Most mornings Add half of the portion of pre-mixed muesli into a dish and then add the sliced banana. Then cover with the other half of the portion of muesli. Then add the dates. Add skimmed or semi/skimmed milk.

Cold mornings: Heat the milk in a saucepan. Add half of the portion of pre-mixed muesli into a dish and then add the sliced banana. Then add the other half portion of muesli to a skillet or frying pan. (You can place a layer of tin-foil in the pan to minimise washing-up:)). Then add the dates to the skillet/frying pan. Place the dish and skillet under the grill until the dates and banana start to darken and swell. Remove from grill and add the muesli and dates into the muesli and banana. Add the hot milk and listen to the whole lot sizzle.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Large glass of milk, marmite on toast

have it nearly every day.
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A slice of Panettone.

Tis the season and all that - it's more than I've had for breakfast since I finished work on Friday
  • *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    Bacon Sandwiches
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had McDonalds for the first time in months and months at 2pm, it was deeeeelicious.

Had no time to eat this morning.
  • RevengaRevenga Posts: 11,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Large glass of milk, marmite on toast

have it nearly every day.

Marmite makes me crave milk. I don't know why :confused: But they seem to go perfectly together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Vegetarian Lincolnshire sausage butty on freshly baked bread with a mug of coffee.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    6 advent calendar chocolates and 2 cubes of tiffin. Feel sick now, that'll teach me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    a cigarette and a dairylea dunker with a bottle of orange lucozade :)
  • AppleJuice:)AppleJuice:) Posts: 3,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mirabelle wrote: »
    6 advent calendar chocolates and 2 cubes of tiffin. Feel sick now, that'll teach me

Why did you have six advent calendar chocolates?! You're only supposed to have one a day! :cry: You traitor!!!!!! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did you have six advent calendar chocolates?! You're only supposed to have one a day! :cry: You traitor!!!!!! :(

i'M DAYS BEHIND. I still haven't caught up. Every year I am always on time this year I have struggled.
  • mrsmetropolismrsmetropolis Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two slices of toast, two eggs, bacon & mushrooms.
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had more of a brunch after my last 3.5 hours of WFH before holiday kicked in..

then 2 cheese sandwiches as breakfast while lunch (nuked chicken thing) was doing..

Oh - coffee. Lots of coffee.
  • petral_galpetral_gal Posts: 1,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel :) Making the most of being off before working all thru Christmas :D
  • parsleyisfunparsleyisfun Posts: 4,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New York bagel (the plain ones), one half with jam and the other with Primula cheese spread :) yummy.