Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 14)

Comments

• Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Thankyou Siena:D I have no idea what my friend is talking about, she's clearly just mental. I got concerned for a moment that there must be some tide of feeling out there that Brendan is being really horrible to Ste which might make people root for KF! I couldn't cope:cry:

Well I did read a comment today about Ste should stay with Rae because she's nicer than Brendan. I laughed at that!

I think there will be people who will prefer/choose KF over Brendan because a) they dislike Brendan, see him as an out and out villain who won't change b) KF is out and proud c) they'll fancy KF

Some viewers will be fickle and probably root for KF but time will tell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. We are still allowed to be really mean about KF, yeah? I need somewhere to vent my frustration. He in IN MY WAY. :mad:

MrsL, I don't get why anyone would see Brendan as being vile this week. He did the teasy thing where he sent Ste away, but then he basically saved his bacon by texting him from Kyle's. Then he gave him a huge dose of super sweet Brendan love. Then he dumped him (admittedly) for his own safety. I guess you sometimes just have to look past the surface with Brendan to see the real turmoil. Either that, or your mate just cannot see past the tache. Is dropping her an option?:)

Ha ha I can just see it 'Sorry but even though you've been a loyal and supportive friend to me I am going to have to ditch you until you come to your senses and learn to appreciate the tache magic'
    I think she would be a bit peeved:D;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Popping back to vent my fury!
    I have just had a text from a friend saying 'Stop fancying that Brendan, he is horrid and he has been vile to Ste this week':eek:

I am rather confused as well as livid! where in the last week has Brendan done anything 'Vile' to Ste?:confused: Apart from when he broke up with him when he was only saying cruel things to try and chase Ste away for his own good. I really don't see how anyone could think Brendan was being vile at the moment?
    I'm worried other people watching out there are thinking the same? It's totally puzzled me, could someone come up with a plausable explanation for me please?

I don't know how anyone can say Brendan is vile, passionate, sexy, confused and angry yes but not vile,

My friend tried to turn me off Brendan i told her she was wasting her time and to piss off;)
  • Options
    Lizzie BLizzie B Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. We are still allowed to be really mean about KF, yeah? I need somewhere to vent my frustration. He in IN MY WAY. :mad:

I seriously hope so, he'll try to steal the most important thing in Brendan's life :(
  • Options
    Siena VSSiena VS Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope so!!! :D
    Don't know what other place I could have to storm and rage about him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzie B wrote: »
    I seriously hope so, he'll try to steal the most important thing in Brendan's life :(

We haven't even STARTED yet, imagine when he appears on screen? They will be able to hear us sharpening our knives all the way to Chester:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Well I did read a comment today about Ste should stay with Rae because she's nicer than Brendan. I laughed at that!

I think there will be people who will prefer/choose KF over Brendan because a) they dislike Brendan, see him as an out and out villain who won't change b) KF is out and proud c) they'll fancy KF

Some viewers will be fickle and probably root for KF but time will tell.

BiB KF has no chance ;) Brendan is the star of the show, even Warren wasn't able to eclipse him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BexP wrote: »
    I don't know how anyone can say Brendan is vile, passionate, sexy, confused and angry yes but not vile,My friend tried to turn me off Brendan i told her she was wasting her time and to piss off;)

I'm really not getting the vile thing either Bex, even if he wasen't your cup of tea theres no way you could describe him as vile?:confused:

Some people just have no taste, I mean my friend thinks Riley is more attractive than Brendan:rolleyes: nuff said!
  • Options
    luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she just has a disliking for Brendan, I'm suffering a lot of stick friend wise at the minute due to my obsession. Do I care? not a jot, my head is held high:D

Good for you! That's the spirit!

Brendan-a-likee-Avatar and I have just lost big at the poker table , but doesn't he look cute in his supergay new aviator sunnies! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Siena VS wrote: »
    Just got home and see the news :eek:

I'm a little upset at the thought of Brendan and Mitzee together cause till now they painted him as totally gay and not bisexual so it seems this thing come straight out of nowhere, if it's confirmed.

I like Mitzee and I don't want her to become another obstacle between Brendan and Ste cause I won't like her so much anymore.

And obviously I totally hate the thought of someone else, other than Brendan, kissing Ste :mad:

Can someone link me to the spoiler?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,319
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    You have to say that so you don't get in my bad books again :p

Is it working? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We haven't even STARTED yet, imagine when he appears on screen? They will be able to hear us sharpening our knives all the way to Chester:D

I'm afraid I will start to take some valium to avoid destroying my tv set everytime I'll watch him on screen :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luckylila wrote: »

Brendan-a-likee-Avatar and I have just lost big at the poker table , but doesn't he look cute in his supergay new aviator sunnies! :D

He really does :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Those aviators are indeed super, triple strength gay:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy_a wrote: »
    Can someone link me to the spoiler?

It's not an official spoiler, only a rumour.
    They talked about it some pages ago.
  • Options
    luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those aviators are indeed super, triple strength gay:D:D

They are truly the gayest sunnies ever, aren't they!? :D I chose very carefully - he tried every single pair on!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Siena VS wrote: »
    BiB KF has no chance ;) Brendan is the star of the show, even Warren wasn't able to eclipse him!

very well said Siena :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzie B wrote: »
    I'm afraid I will start to take some valium to avoid destroying my tv set everytime I'll watch him on screen :eek:

I think we will all end up on first name terms with the staff at our local Currys before the end of this SL Lizzie, we will all be averaging about 3 flat screens a week!:D

I'm sensing KF effigies burning in the streets before long:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm really not getting the vile thing either Bex, even if he wasen't your cup of tea theres no way you could describe him as vile?:confused:

Some people just have no taste, I mean my friend thinks Riley is more attractive than Brendan:rolleyes: nuff said!

I know my friend who hates Brendan, her taste in men is just bizarre she can't see that Brendan is attractive at all and i know for sure she will fancy the guy that plays KF cause thats the sort of guy she usually fancies,

I might have to kick her ass when she tells me KF is better looking then Brendan;):)

some people:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are truly the gayest sunnies ever, aren't they!? :D I chose very carefully - he tried every single pair on!

I can imagine he would want to check every pair from each angle. My ex used to do that, vain tosspot that he was! it was such a pain in the arse. I would have been more forgiving however if he had looked like Brendan:o
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

I have a whole knife block of very sharp knives all ready and waiting. I'm gonna tie him to one of those turntably things and chuck them at him blindfold. And drunk. Actually, I might put his face on a dartboard. Nothing personal, mind.

Oh my good God.
    :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know my friend who hates Brendan, her taste in men is just bizarre she can't see that Brendan is attractive at all and i know for sure she will fancy the guy that plays KF cause thats the sort of guy she usually fancies,

I might have to kick her ass when she tells me KF is better looking then Brendan;):)
    some people:confused:

Well theres only one way to solve it Bex, FIGHT!!!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel lucky cause me and my best mate have the same taste in soap (a part only one time when we rooted for different couples and it was hell :D) and so we cry and/or squee together everytime we read some Stendan new spoiler.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a whole knife block of very sharp knives all ready and waiting. I'm gonna tie him to one of those turntably things and chuck them at him blindfold. And drunk. Actually, I might put his face on a dartboard. Nothing personal, mind.

Oh my good God.
    :D

Right who is going to be the first to put the above scenario into a fic then? Prizes to the winner methinks:D
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Teehee!
    elledriver wrote: »
    Is it working? ;)

Yes lol.
    I know my friend who hates Brendan, her taste in men is just bizarre

My mother describes Brendan as a "sleaze" :eek: to be honest, she only catches glimpses of him if she's about whilst I'm watching. She said he looks like a Mexican bandit today :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.