Options

The Aiden Grimshaw Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
Administrator
blue_angel wrote: »
Yes! I don't want to schlep my way there and come face to face with Katie!:eek:
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1393316

Comments

• Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      WOOOOOOOOH PART 3. Loool it happened just as I posted asking where part 3 is.
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,652
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      LOL at spunk_1! We're here!
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      LOL at spunk_1! We're here!

Hahah how funny was that? It's like the mods are telepathic.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      spunk_1 wrote: »
      WOOOOOOOOH PART 3. Loool it happened just as I posted asking where part 3 is.

Exactly! :D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      spunk_1 wrote: »
      Hahah how funny was that? It's like the mods are telepathic.

Hah, they probably got sick of us whining 'where's part 3?!'. ;)
    • Options
      blue_angelblue_angel Posts: 3,898
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Haha!! See we all just had to think about part 3 at the same time and click our heels together!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Haha!! See we all just had to think about part 3 at the same time and click our heels together!

Haha brilliant! :D
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,296
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Ha! Ha! that was hilarious - well done spunk_1 you made it happen. Part 3 yay !:)
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
      Forum Member
      Hooray!! Am I right in thinking that other than Matt's, this is the 2nd biggest 2010 appreciation thread?! Wooooo!
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
      Forum Member
      At last part 3:D

So where were we? oh yes,

According to Craven Gossip Aiden will be singing
      at Selfridges in London tomorrow (Tues) from 6 pm.

Nothing confirmed from Industry Music or Aiden yet.
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Wooo part 3! :D I laughed at spunk_1's comment as well on the final page :p
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,687
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      *Bursts into Manilow*

Looks like we maaade it!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Hooray!! Am I right in thinking that other than Matt's, this is the 2nd biggest 2010 appreciation thread?! Wooooo!

Yep it is! The matt AT is extremely fast though! :eek:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      At last part 3:D

So where were we? oh yes,

According to Craven Gossip Aiden will be singing
      at Selfridges in London tomorrow (Tues) from 6 pm.

Nothing confirmed from Industry Music or Aiden yet.

I don't know if I should go or not.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

I would take any opportunity to see Aiden TBH - imagine him singing some little Christmas ditty... ah gorgeous....
    • Options
      spiralstaticspiralstatic Posts: 2,264
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Part 3: woohoo!

Yay for Aiden performing at London Selfridges (if it’s for certain!): should pull a crowd there (I'm presuming so whether many people know about it in advance or not? Though if there isn’t so big a crowd, even more woohoo for the sakes of those of you who can go I guess, though less woohoo for Aiden.) Sorry for Manchester and Birmingham peoples though regarding what seems to have been false hope *huuuuuggggs all*

I'm trying to decide whether to do Chester on Thursday still. I don't work on Fridays and it's only about 30 (45mins if it's me) drive, but I don't like driving at night and not sure if I fancy having to drive back at stupidam, particularly if it's foggy and icy and snowy and rargh. Well I know I don't fancy it. But would it be not so bad? Or would I fall asleep driving and die? Hmm.. The dilemmas of life. Would definitely not meet him this time even were it possible I don't think (think it’d be getting a bit weird now haha even though he probably wouldn't remember), but I would love to hear him do different songs. If I went do you think he'd sing something different just for me? I think he ought to reward such loyalty, really… I really did want Thriller but I'd take something he's already sung during these gigs but just that I haven't heard such as That's Life. Oh dear. Could book and stay somewhere but I feel crazy doing this. I don't know what's going on. I mean Aiden's great and all but I wouldn't book a hotel to stay in to go and see a band I adored. I guess the difference is any band would be playing at a sane hour of evening after which you were able to return home by some means with comparative ease (though having experienced the last train back from Manchester but once in the past, I don't think *ease* is remotely the right word for that! Never again!) But these gigs: am hoping it's the chance to see Aiden before he becomes Aidenthebigstar. I guess the other option is it's a chance to see Aiden while there is a chance. Either way, I don’t like the thought of potentially missing Aiden singing some fabulous song when he’s so close is the biggest crux of it. Rah ahahaha. Chester would actually be the closest to home.... but???? I don't know what to do. you can get there on local public transportyness. Can't he just play a few hours earlier so I can just get home (and so feel saner too?!)

Is it also since these sets are so short that you crave to see another gig so much as soon as one is done with. Even when you've had to suffer through yicky club to hear set in the first place... there you are, wanting it again.

I have only been out once in Chester too in the past and had a horrible experience in which I reckon my drink must've been spiked (since I only had one driink too). I wonder if that was the club in question? Hmm....

idlewildgirl: you’re going? And with work the following day? That is dedication!

sulliven_lane: are you going to go? I think you said you were near Chester??

Hmm… *ponderment*
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Ah, I have been reading the start of part 1 of this AT. Back in the day lol. Apparently Aiden was the 1st trending topic wordlwide after Mad World? Wow, I didn't have twitter then hehe.
    • Options
      mistyellemistyelle Posts: 1,221
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

ooh might pop down on the pretense of Crimbo shopping:D..

absolutley hate Oxford Street tho:mad:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      faffy73 wrote: »
      I would take any opportunity to see Aiden TBH - imagine him singing some little Christmas ditty... ah gorgeous....

I just don't want to be late, but I've decided I'm going. I'll look frumpy too in school clothes. If anyone here is too, chat to me. ;)
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
      Forum Member
      eeek evening all, part 3 wooooop!!!

See that Aiden is at selfridges tomorrow, wow shopping and aiden at the same time, anyone ese thinking of going down??
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I'm going! :D
    • Options
      blue_angelblue_angel Posts: 3,898
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      mistyelle wrote: »
      ooh might pop down on the pretense of Crimbo shopping:D..

absolutley hate Oxford Street tho:mad:

I know, it's extra mad at Christmas, people whacking you out the way with shopping bags. I think if I just speed through, not letting anyone get in my way, then it shouldn't be to bad.

Where about's will he be in Selfridges?? I mean I assume it'll be obvious when you get there. I don't think I'll have to rumage through clothes racks to find him.
    • Options
      AliBaba2010AliBaba2010 Posts: 4,530
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Part 3... Woohoo!!!... More snow...Boohoo!! :D
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 775
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hurray!

Part 3!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I know, it's extra mad at Christmas, people whacking you out the way with shopping bags. I think if I just speed through, not letting anyone get in my way, then it shouldn't be to bad.

Where about's will he be in Selfridges?? I mean I assume it'll be obvious when you get there. I don't think I'll have to rumage through clothes racks to find him.

I'd be dragging him under the clothes racks given the chance ....... ahem
    This discussion has been closed.