Everything or Nothing - The story of 007

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,368
Forum Member
✭✭✭
out tomorrow my pre order arrived yesterday and i watched it today. such a fascinating and insightful doc with plenty of input from various people involved in all the bond films and others who may have been influential in their creation.

explains the fallout with connery and saltzman, brosnan getting cast as bond for the living daylights before a contract clause ruled him out, plus many other insights..

well worth it if you are interested in bond

Comments

• BlurayBluray Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm def gonna watch it.
    I heard it was less of a documentary and more a DVD extra.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluray wrote: »
    I'm def gonna watch it.
    I heard it was less of a documentary and more a DVD extra.

1hr 38mins so a full length doc, it could effectively be packaged with a bond movie but where is the money in that.

worth the 9.99 imo
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    If you have Netflix and can access the US service it's on there now. Watched it on Saturday and it is really interesting. Also on Sky Movies next month.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEFF62 wrote: »
    If you have Netflix and can access the US service it's on there now. Watched it on Saturday and it is really interesting. Also on Sky Movies next month.

could have saved myself the £9.99 and waited for sky movies...

ah well , i still enjoyed it.
  • Ted CTed C Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched it yesterday and it is very good.

It mainly revolves around the Saltzman/Broccoli partnership and their relationship, though obviously it does show a lot of the movies and behind the scenes footage.

And it's fairly honest too, especially regarding the various fallouts and disagreements, especially with Connery and Lazenby, indeed new interviews with Lazenby, Brosnan, Dalton and Moore are more candid and revealing than what you would normally find on a dvd extra.

This is one of the things I liked about it, as it is not promoting a movie, it is a completely stand-alone doc.
  • BlurayBluray Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds good but i don't have Sky Movies so i'll have to buy or rent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched it yesterday and it is very good.

It mainly revolves around the Saltzman/Broccoli partnership and their relationship, though obviously it does show a lot of the movies and behind the scenes footage.

And it's fairly honest too, especially regarding the various fallouts and disagreements, especially with Connery and Lazenby, indeed new interviews with Lazenby, Brosnan, Dalton and Moore are more candid and revealing than what you would normally find on a dvd extra.

This is one of the things I liked about it, as it is not promoting a movie, it is a completely stand-alone doc.

Good summary,
    i really enjoyed it too.