Options

9150T not recording

CC DudeCC Dude Posts: 65
Forum Member
my humax 9150t has recently not been recording set recordings but seems fine when using instant record, is this a known fault?

Comments

• Options
    tim123tim123 Posts: 3,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CC Dude wrote: »
    my humax 9150t has recently not been recording set recordings but seems fine when using instant record, is this a known fault?

Over the past few months my 9150 has:

1) Failed to start a recording.

2) Shown a recording as started in the recordings schedual but not added it to the playback list after several minutes. As I stopped the recording and started an instant record for the program instead, I have no idea if it would have added it to the list when it completed, or if it has created a lost file on my disk

3) Started a recording but stopped it prematurely when a recording on another channel started or stopped.

all multiple times.

It has also, though only once, failed to stop a recording and would have filled up the disk had I not noticed it after 6 hours.

I don't use Accurate Recording.

As someone who does this sort of thing for a living, I am at a loss to understand how any of the above could happen either due to faulty software or hardware, but they do and I am dead ****ed off by it.

tim