Options

Anyone else think Aleks Josh is gay?

Comments

• Options
    ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    My Gaydar was bought in a Tandy closing down sale, and is fitted with a lowly Pentium 3 so may be unreliable, but it flashes "unconfirmed" across my retinas when viewing Aleks.

A "possible" is displayed for Adam.

"did you need to ask?" comes up for Vince.

And "only in your dreams" for Max (sadly).
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well this is awkward...he's change his picture
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That picture does look a bit gay, but I never got any inclination from his VTs so would never have thought. Then again I never thought Joe McElderry was gay either, sometimes you just can't tell. I don't care if he is or not, he's still sweet and nice to look at :)

Xx..xX

really??:eek:

you need to buy a gaydar duhlin'...:p
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    Well this is awkward...he's change his picture

Do you think he's reading this forum?:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It could be. Katie from The Apprentice has just turned up in one of the threads in The Apprentice forum so it is possible.

If so, 'hello Aleks. I wish you the best :)'

And my gaydar says that Adam Issac is straight. I hope I'm right after declaring that :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They're obviously tol to avoi stuff like this but if it was me i woul be constantly wanting to know what people were thinking about me. Plus, if you put 'Aleks Josh gay' into google, this is the first thing that comes up.

https://twitter.com/#!/aleksjosh/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fs4TWH7rZ

He does set my gaydar off though. Also I think he has improved vocally a lot (even though we didnt see much of him in the group performance... should he have beaten emmy? Absolutely not but i do like the tone of his voice :) )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're obviously tol to avoi stuff like this but if it was me i woul be constantly wanting to know what people were thinking about me. Plus, if you put 'Aleks Josh gay' into google, this is the first thing that comes up.

https://twitter.com/#!/aleksjosh/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fs4TWH7rZ

He does set my gaydar off though. Also I think he has improved vocally a lot (even though we didnt see much of him in the group performance... should he have beaten emmy? Absolutely not but i do like the tone of his voice :) )

That twitter pics of him there, he likes to pout doesn't he? I have a hopeless gaydar, to the point that someone had to directly 'propose' to me in the bar before I knew he's actually gay and coming onto me and not just very, very friendly. And no, I am not drunk, because ironically I don't drink. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That twitter pics of him there, he likes to pout doesn't he? I have a hopeless gaydar, to the point that someone had to directly 'propose' to me in the bar before I knew he's actually gay and coming onto me and not just very, very friendly. And no, I am not drunk, because ironically I don't drink. :o

I am the same but with other women... I think this is because most women who have hit on me have been bisexual so still talk about guys :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ribtickle wrote: »

I had a cat too, I like that picture best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably rdaing too much into it, but hey that's what forums are for..

But did anyone else realise how much the judges/Reggie/producers were trying to ram down are throats that Aleks was straight? Maybe it was just me but from the ones I remember..

danny claiming 'a lot of girls are going to be dreaming a little dream about Aleks'
    Hollie telling Aleks he was flirting with the cello player
    Jessie J asking him if he fancied the cello player
    Reggie asking him what he thought of the cello player to which he replied 'fit'.

I still get the gay/bi vibe off him though. Just reminds me of Austin drage on X Factor and Simon's desperate attempts to cover it up which backfired horrifically leading to Austin being voted off.
  • Options
    Forum Member

But did anyone else realise how much the judges/Reggie/producers were trying to ram down are throats that Aleks was straight? Maybe it was just me but from the ones I remember..

danny claiming 'a lot of girls are going to be dreaming a little dream about Aleks'
    Reggie asking him what he thought of the cello player to which he replied 'fit'.

I still get the gay/bi vibe off him though. Just reminds me of Austin drage on X Factor and Simon's desperate attempts to cover it up which backfired horrifically leading to Austin being voted off.

I did think at the time that the female cellist might be there to act as a sexual stage prop, and one the coaches and presenters referred to a little too much. Her inclusion seemed unnecessary and the coaches/Aleks didn't compliment her on her playing.

"OMG!!!! female stands next to boy = they must be hard at it!!!"

But maybe they're aware of our juicy gossip, he is in fact straight, and he/they wish to send out a heterosexual correction message.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member

Aye, and they're also there for misleading people into believing people have the "inside track" on x-factor results! ;)
  • Options
    SocialaddictSocialaddict Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delete.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really care either way but they did seem determined to push him as a ladies man last night which always just makes me assume the opposite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    Get A Grip People!
  • Options
    ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    He's gay? How shocking.
    He's not gay but looks as if he may be gay? How shocking.
    He hasn't said? I'm shocked. I feel I deserve to know.

It's really vitally important!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    I don't know. Never thought about it until I read this thread. Thought he just came across as a pretty shy young bloke... only thing I remember is some throwaway line during the very early stages that he'd got into some trouble or gone off the rails a bit (anyone else hear that?) which I took to mean juvenile petty record or something once he'd ditched school. Was pretty impressed by his voice last night... not that his voice remotely matters. We're all just here for the salacious gossip, obviously. ;)

Maybe he swings both ways. *shrug* he's not exactly Mr. Charisma either way, so hard to get that enthused. Hope he comes out of his shell a bit in coming weeks. no puns intended!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people care which way he swings? I really don't understand all the fuss :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...and this is why shows like this will never be about talent!!

Threads like this make me mad!! What the flip does is matter?? I note we never see 'Do you think X is Hetro?' threads! #JustSaying
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perdita_x wrote: »
    ...and this is why shows like this will never be about talent!!

Threads like this make me mad!! What the flip does is matter?? I note we never see 'Do you think X is Hetro?' threads! #JustSaying

Okay, do you think Alekx Josh is heterosexual?

I think it's mainly because statistically 90% of people are hetero so viewers may tend to assume that Aleks is; that's why there are more threads asking 'is X gay?'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay, do you think Alekx Josh is heterosexual?

I think it's mainly because statistically 90% of people are hetero so viewers may tend to assume that Aleks is; that's why there are more threads asking 'is X gay?'

Why do you dig all the 'Is Alek's Gay?' threads up again?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you dig all the 'Is Alek's Gay?' threads up again?

Because two people aimed their comments at myself
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because two people aimed their comments at myself

Okay. But this obviously doesn't have much 'traction', so I presume lots of people are non-plussed about whether Aleks is gay or not.

One thing I know, though, that Aleks has limited singing ability. He's not bad, but not spectacular either...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay. But this obviously doesn't have much 'traction', so I presume lots of people are non-plussed about whether Aleks is gay or not.

One thing I know, though, that Aleks has limited singing ability. He's not bad, but not spectacular either...

But he's pretty. And I bet that will win him plenty of votes... ;)