Pregnancy Advice!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 564
Forum Member
✭✭
I am 7 weeks pregnant with my second child and am concerned about the lack of symptoms. In fact I've had zero symptoms so far.

With my first I at least had sore boobs at this point but I've had nothing so far. I keep being told I'm lucky and should make the most of it but I just feel fearful something is wrong. I have literally done 10 tests though and they all go to positive straight away.

So should I just relax and enjoy or should I be worried? Any advice would be good!

Comments

• fat controllerfat controller Posts: 13,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Relax. Mrs C had pretty much zero symptoms when she was pregnant with Little C, and all was well there :)

Congrats, and fingers crossed for a happy pregnancy
  • Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure your fine - I had no symptoms with child 1 and child 4.

Child 2 I chucked up all day for the first 4 months and child 3 I chucked up mornings only but had massive boobs that really hurt, the elder 2 couldn't get hugs they hurt so much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with the others!

My first (a girl) i was feeling sick the whole first few months, my second (a boy) i felt nothing!. I am convinced that you carry differently if a different sex so maybe thats the case?
  • burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had no symptoms with any of mine. The only breast difference was a tingling in my nipples in the early months. I had no morning sickness with any of my 4 pregnancies.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm in the final few days of my 4th pregnancy and I didn't feel pregnant for months, every pregnancy's been a little different.:)Chill.