Options

EE Do they need to bring Peggy back?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they don't..she should have died in the Vic fire, therefore sparing us from her inevitable comeback (regardless of whether or not it is long or short-term)

Glad you said it or I would have had to :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Pat could come back :(

So true, I really wanted Peggy to die and Pat to leave with the option to come back, especially since Pam said she would have done it :cry:
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Peggy > Cora
    Peggy > Rose
    Peggy > Kat

I could go on...:D

Maurice, I've got the gist of what you're suggesting and wouldn't it be great viewing? :D
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Maurice, how about Peggy and Derek? ooh yeah get Babs back lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maurice, I've got the gist of what you're suggesting and wouldn't it be great viewing? :D

Haha, yes it would. I wouldn't even think about switching off :D
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only if her comeback line is "Let it burn"
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peggy is coining it in flogging bingo tickets
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    No they don't. I never liked the shouty little woman, it is so much nicer now my ears don't hurt with her constantly shouting at people to get out of her pub. No one character makes a show and she isn't as iconic as people like Den Watts, Pauline Fowler, Angie Watts.

And we don't need more Mitchell's in the show and to be honest the Mitchell's have had their day and Eastenders needs to move on and not keep bringing back old characters (apart from Peter and Steven Beale). It will be a step back if they start bringing in more Mitchell's it's time for other characters and families (current and new ones) to have more stories.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    I think the Mitchells are lost without a matriach and they should bring one in to try and unite the family as a whole. I think thats what has been lacking, the family needs someone to keep them all together.
  • Options
    stitcherjennystitcherjenny Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Overwhelming vote of NO from me :D
  • Options
    CuishlaCuishla Posts: 16,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He could. We never saw him die. Maybe those weren't Johnny's hitmen that he met, or he paid them...

I was thinking more of Danny Moon following in Dens footsteps. It's very possible that Jake is still alive. Wouldn't it be great if he did come back; and brought Ruby Allen with him. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuishla wrote: »
    I was thinking more of Danny Moon following in Dens footsteps. It's very possible that Jake is still alive. Wouldn't it be great if he did come back; and brought Ruby Allen with him. :eek:

Lol - well, we never saw Jake actually bury Danny, that could have been a fake grave. Maybe it was a non-fatal shot after all? Danny could have gone to hospital or something then run off in fear of Johnny's repercussions...

Unfortunately he's dead and buried...if only that were true though lol :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they don't..she should have died in the Vic fire, therefore sparing us from her inevitable comeback (regardless of whether or not it is long or short-term)

Agree with you here. I always thought EE would have been a worse place without her, and then when she went I realised I was wrong. Plus for dramatic reasons they should have killed her off too.
    MissFit wrote: »
    So true, I really wanted Peggy to die and Pat to leave with the option to come back, especially since Pam said she would have done it :cry:

Same!!
  • Options
    rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YES! She needs to come back, The Vic isn't the same. The Mitchells aren't either!
  • Options
    CuishlaCuishla Posts: 16,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol - well, we never saw Jake actually bury Danny, that could have been a fake grave. Maybe it was a non-fatal shot after all? Danny could have gone to hospital or something then run off in fear of Johnny's repercussions...

So he could come back this summer then, married to Sharon with another child, who will then find out the truth about him and Dennis. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuishla wrote: »
    So he could come back this summer then, married to Sharon with another child, who will then find out the truth about him and Dennis. :cool:

Pretty much like Martin and Sonia only the other way around? :D
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised that Dannys body has never been found, that would have been a more realistic reason for Phils arrest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Dannys body has never been found, that would have been a more realistic reason for Phils arrest.

Sharon's back soon, maybe the secret will finally come out. Perhaps Alfie will mourn the loss of his cousin too, if he remembers he has more cousins, that is!