✭✭✭
    lil lexie wrote: »
    'Debbie and Paddy, they're both waiting......for you(badly overdubbed)':p

THE most hilarious death scene EVER!!!

Was great, right between the eyes! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awh no way, I loved Tammy Fisher, right from her early beginnings, she was always one of the characters in hd background that you sort of kept an eye on, you knew who she was and her name and every so often she got the odd line here or there. I was always very happy that she featured quite a bit in the terrorist seige, although ultimately it was to be her final scenes. It was sad because she was one of the old hands who had been there since the days of Sandy Edwards.

So no, you are not the only one lolol btw the girl who was always with Tammy, who we later find out is called Ros Fisher, is she meant to be Tammy's sister?
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awh no way, I loved Tammy Fisher, right from her early beginnings, she was always one of the characters in hd background that you sort of kept an eye on, you knew who she was and her name and every so often she got the odd line here or there. I was always very happy that she featured quite a bit in the terrorist seige, although ultimately it was to be her final scenes. It was sad because she was one of the old hands who had been there since the days of Sandy Edwards.

So no, you are not the only one lolol btw the girl who was always with Tammy, who we later find out is called Ros Fisher, is she meant to be Tammy's sister?

Or good, I hoped there would be more Tammy fans:):). Yeah I think she first appeared in the early 200's and every now and then would get to speak a bit, like when she was racing her cockroach with Marlene. I also liked The Freaks first episode when she goes into the laundry for the first time and gives Tammy a look up and down and Tammy does it back to her. Loved Tammy

I remember being pleased when she got a lot of dialogue in the siege episodes and thought she might become a proper regular, like Lou Kelly and Lurch, and then they went and shot her:mad::mad:

I'm not sure about Ros, I know she spent quite a lot of time with Tammy, and tried to stop them dragging her out so was probably her sister.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or good, I hoped there would be more Tammy fans:):). Yeah I think she first appeared in the early 200's and every now and then would get to speak a bit, like when she was racing her cockroach with Marlene. I also liked The Freaks first episode when she goes into the laundry for the first time and gives Tammy a look up and down and Tammy does it back to her. Loved Tammy

I remember being pleased when she got a lot of dialogue in the siege episodes and thought she might become a proper regular, like Lou Kelly and Lurch, and then they went and shot her:mad::mad:

I'm not sure about Ros, I know she spent quite a lot of time with Tammy, and tried to stop them dragging her out so was probably her sister.

Hahaha yes I remember the Freaks arrial too, Tammy gave her one frosty look!

Yeah I got quite excited thinking that she might become a regular but the producers had different ideas for her lol.:cry:

I had at one time thought Ros was Tammy's girlfriend, but then later on when they used the name Fisher for her I began to think that they must have been sisters.

Glad to see another fan:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha yes I remember the Freaks arrial too, Tammy gave her one frosty look!

Yeah I got quite excited thinking that she might become a regular but the producers had different ideas for her lol.:cry:

I had at one time thought Ros was Tammy's girlfriend, but then later on when they used the name Fisher for her I began to think that they must have been sisters.

Glad to see another fan:)

Poor Tammy. Yes I think they probably were meant to be sisters but Ros was not as good as Tammy. We should start the Tammy Fisher Fan Club:D:D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did you not spot what the two of them got up to in the background in some episodes? didn't look like sisters to me unless they were both into incest:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    Did you not spot what the two of them got up to in the background in some episodes? didn't look like sisters to me unless they were both into incest:D

Yeah actually hahahahaha I have to agree there. Bit weird tho both having the same surname lol

Yes mate, the Tammy Fisher fan club begins here haha!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Damn, I thought this might be a thread about them putting repeats on in the early hours. Why can't one of the channels do this:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Damn, I thought this might be a thread about them putting repeats on in the early hours. Why can't one of the channels do this:(

Yes it would be good if they did this, loved it when channel 5 showed them at about half four in the morning, thats about fifteen years ago now though:cry:.
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    Prisoner fans trying to get some support for cbs drama to show Prisoner if you have facebook goto cbs drama uk page and leave a comment or thumbs up my Prisoner comment see if they will listen. They are showing Dallas from beginning so why not fellow 70's and 80's big soap.

If enough people listen they might try even if they fail because of a rights issue at least we will have tried.
    I don't think American companies 'get' Prisoner because it's not 'glamorous and glitzy'. Nor is it American or British.

That's why they have no interest in it.

CBS Drama UK fans have got Knots Landing put on by asking and asking CBS listens to the view of it's audience which is unusual in this multi channel age. CBS is the only channel at the moment prepared to look at broadcasting long running shows like Dallas it is worth a try.
  • liblobliblob Posts: 21,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this how, used to watch it on channel 4. Am now watching it on youtube, never saw the beginning, only watched it when the Freak was in it and as she didn't come in 'til ep 287 I missed a lot. Vinegar tits is ace. I am now up to ep. 179 and loving every minute of it. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah actually hahahahaha I have to agree there. Bit weird tho both having the same surname lol

well Prisoner is famous for its various gaffes and continuity errors!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just rewatching the fete episodes when Cass goes mad and tries to kill Dennis Cruikshank and Reb bashes Phyllis over the head. Great couple of episodes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently on the 360s Erica's gone and enter Ann Reynolds! Fergusons father turned up and took her, Meg and Colleen out for a meal which ended in Joan storming out but the Major brought her a puppy! Denise Tyler is in wentworth for killing her son and her storyline deffo takes the title for 'the boring storyline' theres always one or two of those to interfere with the real action.

And of course moonbeams here! Joan and Nola are plotting and Nola will soon be no more:( such a shame, great character:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise Tyler........urrrrgh.....though I just wanted to give her a big hug.

I am currently on Myra's last episode:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise Tyler........urrrrgh.....though I just wanted to give her a big hug.

I am currently on Myra's last episode:cry:

Yes I just rewatched those last 4 episodes last night ready for the next lot, hopefully coming today:D. Was sad about Myra , but not as sad as Tammy dying:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I just rewatched those last 4 episodes last night ready for the next lot, hopefully coming today:D. Was sad about Myra , but not as sad as Tammy dying:cry:

Same, was more sad about Tammy, think the way Tammy was killed was very shocking and a little traumatic, as she was pulled screaming and then she lay crying and begging.

Got my boxset in the post on Friday.:)
  • will2510will2510 Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got the latest boxset delivered today. Might be a couple of episodes watched tonight. :D
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    steveh31 wrote: »
    CBS Drama UK fans have got Knots Landing put on by asking and asking CBS listens to the view of it's audience which is unusual in this multi channel age. CBS is the only channel at the moment prepared to look at broadcasting long running shows like Dallas it is worth a try.

I'll give it a try to help out. Would love it back on television, even though I've found the goldmine on youtube that has every episode.

Now up to episode 49 after a little break again. Strange how I missed a few things when I first ever originally watched Prisoner from the beginning at a younger age. For example, I never even remembered how often people came, had a well involved role and then just disappeared. For example (spoilered as usual for anybody that may not want it spoiled):
    Steve Wilson just upped and disappeared around ep 41/42, despite being a pretty big character for a good 20 plus episodes. Of course we never see him again either. Even stranger when you consider the story he had with Karen and yet they didn't write anything in for a goodbye. Quite similar to Jean Vernon moving in with Meg etc and then completely disappearing...only to return about 10/15 or so episodes later with no mention of her absence. There's been a couple more so far too. I cant remember too many more that are upcoming but I'm expecting quite a few more!

Po Face just appeared in 48 as a different early character. Quite a few of those too. Myra has already been in too :D

The beating Monnie gave her husband was classic :D
  • Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we really need spoilers for an episode that originally aired 34 years ago?
  • Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Po Face appeared as Po Face in Episode 48 by the way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same, was more sad about Tammy, think the way Tammy was killed was very shocking and a little traumatic, as she was pulled screaming and then she lay crying and begging.

Got my boxset in the post on Friday.:)

Yeah I wish they could have shot one of the other extras in the background instead of Tammy:cry::cry: ( or preferably Jenny Hartley).
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    The new Prisoner book Behind the Bars: The Prisoner Cell Block H Companion is ready to pre-order.
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Paul1511 wrote: »
    Do we really need spoilers for an episode that originally aired 34 years ago?

No, people can do whatever they want here, but I always put stuff like that in spoilers incase people come in here and want to read over the thread or discuss Prisoner without having anything spoiled. In other words, I put that stuff in spoilers for anybody that may not have seen all of Prisoner or cant remember certain moments and are rewatching. No big deal really. It's why I avoid a lot of this thread personally because I haven't watched Prisoner from the beginning for over ten years and I cant remember too much outside of the truly big moments from the first 200 or so episodes (I can remember the majority there after as I rewatched a lot of that quite a few times, but the early 100/200 eps I only ever watched the one time, so I try to avoid any possibly spoilers so it doesn't take anything away from the excitement of watching it again).

Everybody else is welcome to do what they want, I just like to do that in case :)
    Paul1511 wrote: »
    Po Face appeared as Po Face in Episode 48 by the way.

It was? Didn't even realise, thought it might of been a different character, as Myra was in early episodes (and Po Face didn't get called any name here in episode 48 either). My mistake.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I wish they could have shot one of the other extras in the background instead of Tammy:cry::cry: ( or preferably Jenny Hartley).

Oh gosh I know, "I didn't kill my Nana, I didn't kill my Nana" - oh gosh love we know, if only the authorities would hurry up and find out too so you will shoosh!

Ironically though, I did grow to like her a lot as she developed in the prison.