Options

has anyone ever had a married man or woman chasing them.

123457»

Comments

• Options
    MoonyMoony Posts: 15,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I have.
  • Options
    Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew a man who got accused of having an affair, his marriage broke up and he was heartbroken.

Turns out the girl was a crazy who was obsessed with him, didn't come out till a few years later when she made allegations of stalking about another man, and when the police investigated, it was her doing all the stuff to herself.

She targetted attractive men, presumably was jealous of their wives because the whole debacle was so the wife would find out. I still wonder how many other men she had done it to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking it sounds more like a stalker too, you need to be straight with him and tell him no and also you need to let someone know about it just incase he takes the rejection badly.
  • Options
    bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not used to attention.

And I am flattered. I feel freaked out by this as well, becuase he has obviously been after me for a while.

when he told me, he asked me if I could keep a secret, and I said yes, then he told me that he was my secret admirer and begged me not to tell anyone.

I know his wife and child. his child very well as I have looked after him since he was 8 months old amd he is nearly 2.

if he just wanted to have sex with me then I would feel fine about that. I wouldn't do it. but at least I'd know that's all it was.

I don't know how old you are, but the flattery of a married man can be so much more effusive than of a single one, because he doesn't have to live up to the promises. He can retreat back into his marriage. He could have picked you not just because you are attractive or appealing, but because you may have the V for vulnerable on your forehead.
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one ever sends me presents. I always attract leeches. :(

How can I send you pressies? Your Snowball email address no longer works! :(:cry:
  • Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    not going to be accepting any lifts off of him again. should of guessed. a man offers a girl a lift there has to be something more to it. weird thing is, he has never come on to me. and I have been alone with him a few times.

The way he admitted it, it's like he really likes me or something. and then he tried to say, that they were from his son as well, as a thankyou. none of the other playworkers have recieved any gifts from him.

I hate people playing games with me.

people are strange. not just men. but men have got to be stranger.

How annoying and awkward. TBH I would try to behave normally around him and ignore it ever happened, he sounds like he is a bit embarrassed now you haven't reciprocated in any way, and you are going to continue to see him around because of where you work and his son etc. If he mentions it again then say it was very nice of him, but that it feels inappropriate so can he stop please. If he carries on after that then you can get definitely get a bit more arsey about it though. Good luck:)