Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On cloud Pasha....Points of discussion with him earlier...Cakes, his lovely butt and chocolates....;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the bits and bobs everyone. I'll be waiting to read of the latest adventures from you three ladies once you've recovered. :D:D

Nice video Pashafan!;):D
    music girl wrote: »
    http://www.uckfieldfm.co.uk/2013/audio/katya-virshilas/

great interview with Katya yesterday about the tour so far!

:):)

Thanks music girl. It's so good to hear Katya talk about the tour. It seems that she's decided she won't be returning to Strictly. :(
  • Options
    Heather_HoggattHeather_Hoggatt Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    OMG!! It was amazing!! Literally close enough to smell him! Though my friend was a tad bit embarrassing volunteering to dance with Pash and then Mike saying I didn't look much like a man was wishing for the ground to open up and swallow me!

By the time I got to the front of the queue I was a quivering wreck and not much capable of saying anything to his Russian hotness much less asking for a hug!! Luckily for me my gobby friend came in useful there! Katy's mentioned Klaus was in the audience and I was like I saw that on twitter! Came out and my legs were like jelly and shaking all over so went to pub over the road and had a couple o restorative vodkas! My greeting from Pasha " hello sparkly" and a wink ooooft!! Definitely need to go with some die hard fans next time!!

He asked which was our favourite dance to which I blurted out all of them! Dear dear might hav to take half a diazepam or something next time!! Yes definitely on cloud Pasha <3
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaah Heather, sounds as if you're still 'sparkling'!
    Knew it would be a great evening for you. :D:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aaaah Heather, sounds as if you're still 'sparkling'!
    Knew it would be a great evening for you. :D:)

I am in spite of a slight hangover! Now off to meet another gorgeous man, my friend's new baby xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Kelley looks the same to me. K and P have such a lovely partnership - well, I suppose after dancing 70 nights together they will need a little break! :D
    Great that Katya can focus on her acting skills again - she is great on screen! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking about the next series -

Who will be the next partner for Pasha on SCD? My choice is definitely Iveta - she was amazing on tour, generous with photos and info for all the fans and danced beautifully. She is very experienced and knowledgeable and will definitely have a great following on TV. Aliona has dissappeared somewhat off the radar since her disaster last year - and I think she doesn't 'connect' so well with Pasha in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fabulous interview with Pasha on radio this morning - on West side :):)

speaking to a reporter called Seema and two of her colleagues.
    One of them is totally besotted with Kimberley!! Quite amusing and he asked several questions related to her.

Pasha spoke for about 5 mins and then the signal failed - they were driving to Skegness.

Here is the link - it's the podcast for the Entertainment Show
    Sunday 5th May - top of the list - about halfway through the programme.

http://podcast.canstream.co.uk/westside/
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member

Thank you music girl, always lovely to hear Pasha:)
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Still on cloud Pasha...:p:o.... Had the most amazing time last night... My most cherished Pasha outing yet....Thanks to Pasha mainly and also Katya....All this made possible because the lovely callie agreed to accompany me...Thank you callie ...:-)...loads to tell but still fairly inarticulate...so will attempt when I have come down a bit...Safe to say Pasha was not harmed during my pleasure...:p:o ... We will do a joint review when we are slightly more sane...:rolleyes:

Who knew Heather that your friend was the one who volunteered for the competition...:eek:... Sorry that we missed you...But glad that you have now been officially Pashafied ...;)...Wink for sparkly ..eh?...lucky girl... :-)...Next time we should gather a full army ...Poor Pash...bless him...Shouldn't all descend upon him altogether though....:eek:....He is a gorgeous star !! ....:o

Anyway off to cloud Pasha for me again.... will go through all the links later on...Thanks to all... :-)
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    OMG!! It was amazing!! Literally close enough to smell him! Though my friend was a tad bit embarrassing volunteering to dance with Pash and then Mike saying I didn't look much like a man was wishing for the ground to open up and swallow me!
    By the time I got to the front of the queue I was a quivering wreck and not much capable of saying anything to his Russian hotness much less asking for a hug!! Luckily for me my gobby friend came in useful there! Katy's mentioned Klaus was in the audience and I was like I saw that on twitter! Came out and my legs were like jelly and shaking all over so went to pub over the road and had a couple o restorative vodkas! My greeting from Pasha " hello sparkly" and a wink ooooft!! Definitely need to go with some die hard fans next time!!
    He asked which was our favourite dance to which I blurted out all of them! Dear dear might hav to take half a diazepam or something next time!! Yes definitely on cloud Pasha <3

Thanks for the lovely report Heather.
    BIB so your friend volunteered for the Paso.:p That was very brave and did she get to dance with Pasha after all?
    Like Pasha's greeting to you and a wink eh. Lucky you.;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member

speaking to a reporter called Seema and two of her colleagues.
    One of them is totally besotted with Kimberley!! Quite amusing and he asked several questions related to her.

Pasha spoke for about 5 mins and then the signal failed - they were driving to Skegness.

Here is the link - it's the podcast for the Entertainment Show
    Sunday 5th May - top of the list - about halfway through the programme.

Thanks for the link Music girl.
    Could listen to HRH's voice all day.:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Still on cloud Pasha...:o.... Had the most amazing time last night... My most cherished Pasha outing yet....Thanks to Pasha mainly and also Katya....All this made possible because the lovely callie agreed to accompany me...Thank you callie ......loads to tell but still fairly inarticulate...so will attempt when I have come down a bit...Safe to say Pasha was not harmed during my pleasure..... We will do a joint review when we are slightly more sane..
    Who knew Heather that your friend was the one who volunteered for the competition...:eek:... Sorry that we missed you...But glad that you have now been officially Pashafied ...;)...Wink for sparkly ..eh?...lucky girl... :-)...Next time we should gather a full army ...Poor Pash...bless him...Shouldn't all descend upon him altogether though....He is a gorgeous star !! ....:o
    Anyway off to cloud Pasha for me again.... will go through all the links later on...Thanks to all...

Ah Pashulty wondered when you might surface and tell us the goss.:D Really pleased you had another amazing time at the tour.
    Now what have you done with Callie as apart from the same post as you re. his ass:eek::p and chocolate, we haven't heard from her since. You both actually mention that fine ass of his to him?:o:p What was his reaction - come on Pashulty don't keep us in suspense, details please, ASAP!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had the most amazing time and am posting this from a cloud somewhere on Planet Pasha :)

Pashulty.... it was a pleasure accompanying you to the show last night...absolutely loved every minute....thank you so much :) ...and Heather...so happy that you enjoyed the evening and enjoyed some Kovalev time :D I recall someone in the front row being volunteered for the Paso....that was you and your friend? :eek:

.....and Shona.... I can confirm that his lovely butt was mentioned in conversation :o....and that Pash was a total sweetheart ....just bear with us whilst we are on our cloud......will give details .......it was all just fabulous :)

......and thank you to Susie for the pics and music girl for the radio interview...enjoyed them all :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callie and Pashulty - good to hear you're still alive and well!

Can't wait to hear more details when you're ready :)

It's so quiet tonight - no tweets from Skegness so far!
    Perhaps the young dancers were told to leave their phones at home! :eek:
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    aw thanks for the report Heather .

Pashulty and Callicot so pleased that you had an amazing night, enjoy the euphoria of Pashaland, looking forward to hearing all about it once you have descended from your Pasha cloud x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    and Heather...so happy that you enjoyed the evening and enjoyed some Kovalev time :D I recall someone in the front row being volunteered for the Paso....that was you and your friend? :)

Yes lol thank god they didn't want to take two girls as deffo would have fainted then! Still on cloud Pasha :D plus cuddle with a gorgeous little baby :)
  • Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great interview with Pasha, thanks music girl, such a shame the signal was lost during the chat. I would love to see Pasha dance with Iveta too if we are lucky enough to have him back in 2013, fingers crossed!

It sounds like Heather, Callie and Pashulty are all on a massive high up on Cloud Pasha, thanks for sharing your night with us and looking forward to hearing more from Callie and Pashulty, it sounds like you all had an amazing time with HRH, the Kovalev never fails to impress :)

Very quiet tonight on Twitter, no pictures up from Skegness so far, hopefully some will appear.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Thinking about the next series -

Who will be the next partner for Pasha on SCD? My choice is definitely Iveta - she was amazing on tour, generous with photos and info for all the fans and danced beautifully. She is very experienced and knowledgeable and will definitely have a great following on TV. Aliona has dissappeared somewhat off the radar since her disaster last year - and I think she doesn't 'connect' so well with Pasha in my opinion.

I think if Pasha is told he has to have Aliona as his partner he will accept it, but Pasha knows her well and is good friends with one of Aliona's ex-boyfriends. Not sure how close there relationship can be. I remember Aliona trying out for SYTYCD, she didn't make it to the top 20 and was cut early. I saw her performing when DWTS used to do cross country tours of their show just like SCD does. Before she joined SCD she had danced with Maksim on the last DWTS tour. Their dances are on YT.
    She is a good dancer, but she doesn't have that certain something when she dances like Iveta or Anya do.
  • Options
    cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idetached wrote: »
    I think if Pasha is told he has to have Aliona as his partner he will accept it, but Pasha knows her well and is good friends with one of Aliona's ex-boyfriends. Not sure how close there relationship can be. I remember Aliona trying out for SYTYCD, she didn't make it to the top 20 and was cut early. I saw her performing when DWTS used to do cross country tours of their show just like SCD does. Before she joined SCD she had danced with Maksim on the last DWTS tour. Their dances are on YT.
    She is a good dancer, but she doesn't have that certain something when she dances like Iveta or Anya do.

I think the word you're looking for is "likeability", idetached.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Had the most amazing time and am posting this from a cloud somewhere on Planet Pasha
    Pashulty.... it was a pleasure accompanying you to the show last night...absolutely loved every minute....thank you so much :) ...and Heather...so happy that you enjoyed the evening and enjoyed some Kovalev time I recall someone in the front row being volunteered for the Paso....that was you and your friend? :eek:
    .....and Shona.... I can confirm that his lovely butt was mentioned in conversation ..and that Pash was a total sweetheart ....just bear with us whilst we are on our cloud......will give details .......it was all just fabulous
    .....and thank you to Susie for the pics and music girl for the radio interview...enjoyed them all

First BIB a very good place to be Callie.;)
    Second BIB know you'll give details when you can, though see you and Pashulty were brave mentioning that fine ass of his to him.:p
    Now he knows his nickname and how we're all rather infatuated with dat ass.:rolleyes::o:p You didn't mention the "Gutter Girls" or more appropriately "Pasha and his Russian Dolls" did you?:eek::p
    Sounds as though you two have revelations of your own.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    idetached wrote: »

He may not have a choice again Idetached, though I don't mind Aliona, but like others, I do prefer Iveta.:)
    Thanks for the info. regarding Aliona and SYTYCD and DWTS. Hadn't known about her trying out for the former.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    He may not have a choice again Idetached, though I don't mind Aliona, but like others, I do prefer Iveta.:)
    Thanks for the info. regarding Aliona and SYTYCD and DWTS. Hadn't known about her trying out for the former.

Salsashon if you want to do a bit a research today - go to Alionavilani online website and you will be able to see a few videos re SYTYCD (season 4) with her ex boyfriend (Pasha's friend). By the way, she has changed her surname....used to be Vetrenko.
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the interview link music girl...finally managed to have a listen..too bad he was cut off... he is indeed such a cheeky guy...love him more and more....:o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Salsashon if you want to do a bit a research today - go to Alionavilani online website and you will be able to see a few videos re SYTYCD (season 4) with her ex boyfriend (Pasha's friend). By the way, she has changed her surname....used to be Vetrenko.

Thanks Music girl for the info.:)
    Will take a look later.
This discussion has been closed.