Options

Crazy Neighbough

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
Forum Member
So, i don't know where to start but a couple of weeks ago a lady moved next door. At first she wasn’t too much of a nuisance as she was moving in but this last week she has been driving me and my whole family nuts. She has her music playing at all hours, we live in detached house but can still hear it all night. Yesterday was the last straw, she spend all day filling up one of those above ground pool things whilst drinking wine from the bottle in her front garden. I went to bed and just as i was falling asleep, i could hear the daft cow effing and blinding and screaming on the top of her lungs about how cold the water was and could hear her and some man splashing about for the best past of 2 hours whilst playing her music really really loud. She doesn't seem to have any consideration for us and I really don't know what to do, or how to approach the situation as i don't want to have a war with the lady from next door.

Comments

• Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd enjoy watching this spectacle, the loud music would get on my tits though. Is she good looking?
  • Options
    shhhhhshhhhh Posts: 3,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as someone starts a thread and the first word of their opening sentence is "SO" I just don't bother reading any further.
  • Options
    pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaysean wrote: »
    So, i don't know where to start but a couple of weeks ago a lady moved next door. At first she wasn’t too much of a nuisance as she was moving in but this last week she has been driving me and my whole family nuts. She has her music playing at all hours, we live in detached house but can still hear it all night. Yesterday was the last straw, she spend all day filling up one of those above ground pool things whilst drinking wine from the bottle in her front garden. I went to bed and just as i was falling asleep, i could hear the daft cow effing and blinding and screaming on the top of her lungs about how cold the water was and could hear her and some man splashing about for the best past of 2 hours whilst playing her music really really loud. She doesn't seem to have any consideration for us and I really don't know what to do, or how to approach the situation as i don't want to have a war with the lady from next door.

Stop slagging me off!!
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shhhhh wrote: »
    As soon as someone starts a thread and the first word of their opening sentence is "SO" I just don't bother reading any further.

I had exactly that thought:D Same in advice. I see "So" and check join date before I go any farther into post.:D
  • Options
    CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member

So, what would you like a bunch of random anonymous people on an internet forum to do about it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Caldari wrote: »
    So, what would you like a bunch of random anonymous people on an internet forum to do about it?

Its a general advice forum.. clues in the name mate.

She middle aged, late 30ish
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually it isn't. There's a separate advice forum...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Advice is next door mate. This is discussion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Actually it isn't. There's a separate advice forum...

oops, my bad. Should of opened this in the advice section
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    I had exactly that thought:D Same in advice. I see "So" and check join date before I go any farther into post.:D

Yep, that coupled with the bad grammar and the fact they say they live in a detached house just does not add up.

Oh wait, Ive just admitted I did read further.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, that coupled with the bad grammar and the fact they say they live in a detached house just does not add up.

Oh wait, Ive just admitted I did read further.:o

So did I. I was transfixed. Wonder what advice they want. I thought it was just a moan.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member

This is General DISCUSSION, and I'm not your mate!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So did I. I was transfixed. Wonder what advice they want. I thought it was just a moan.:(

They are probably just lonely.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are probably just lonely.:(

They have started well on the how to make friends and influence people then. :p
    They don't sound strange shy and lonely tho:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have started well on the how to make friends and influence people then. :p
    They don't sound strange shy and lonely tho:D

Looks like he has gone. You might have scared him off.:eek:
  • Options
    pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hope your not talking abot me:-P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like he has gone. You might have scared him off.:eek:

Moi :eek: I doubt that. He will be over in advice.
    So.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Dog poo in a Tiffany & co box. Works every single time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moi :eek: I doubt that. He will be over in advice.
    So.....

Just been there but cannot see him.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure we had a similar thread, noisy neighbour etc, the whole detached house bit. It rings a bell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    what a lovely bunch you guys are. I actually went to do something, don't worry i don't get scared easily. I am just after some advice on how to deal with a sensitive issue. I want the lady next door to pipe down without their being a big fuss about it. Anyone else had any similar experiences?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a lovely bunch you guys are. I actually went to do something, don't worry i don't get scared easily. I am just after some advice on how to deal with a sensitive issue. I want the lady next door to pipe down without their being a big fuss about it. Anyone else had any similar experiences?

Just tell her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure we had a similar thread, noisy neighbour etc, the whole detached house bit. It rings a bell.

It's a regular thread topic.

OP search the forum, there'll be loads of threads in advice about the same kind of predicament that you're in.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It does rather doesn't it...

Stop stealing other people's WUM threads, make your own up!

Sheesh, kids these days, no imagination.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just tell her.

That's far too easy though, and besides that solution doesn't require a convoluted story to be posted on t'interweb.