Options

MESSAGES for DEXTER

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you will have a happy life with someone who loves you for who you are, just a nice guy with a kind heart. I'm really sorry you didn't win. You and Gina made the show for me this year.
  • Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted Gina to win, but failing that l wanted you. You and Gina made this series all the other HM's were bit players, without you two it would have been boring. So THANK YOU for entertaining us, sadly the winner did not.
  • Options
    youngthing12youngthing12 Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Dexter Best Housemate ever...You were my Winner
    Good Luck in the future your future is most definitely bright..:D
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The greatest of all time. Never will there be another.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Done Dexter.
    You were my winner from day 1.

You go on being yourself. You'll make someone a lovely husband one day. x
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You were robbed, god knows how that dirty mouthed bore won, hope you stay away from two faced player Charlie, you deserve better. Well done, the best housemate this year.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter the real winner
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Dexter....would have loved you to win:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    Dexter you are the winner for me, loved you from day one! Loved the laughs you gave me and loved your odd socks :) please give Charlie a wide berth she's not worth your attention:)
    Much love and good luck to your future :D
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Shoulda won.
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter for prime minister :cool:
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Done to you Dexter for entertaining me for 68 days. Hilarious and frustrating, calm and dignified, unpredictable and absolutely fascinating you made the show this year - your friendship with Gina is one of the best ever BB pairings and you've found a true friend in her.

All the best - I hope this isn't the last we see of you.
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    I adore you to pieces Dexter , Sally Ann xxxxxxx ;)

Thanks for being such a watchable housemate :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much for your time in the house.Have loved every second and you are a wonderful,warm and caring person.

You know your faults and well done for being man enough to admit them.My true winner

Love you Dexter Koh,the best housemate ever!
  • Options
    SamXSamX Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    Well Done to you Dexter for entertaining me for 68 days. Hilarious and frustrating, calm and dignified, unpredictable and absolutely fascinating you made the show this year - your friendship with Gina is one of the best ever BB pairings and you've found a true friend in her.

All the best - I hope this isn't the last we see of you.

I couldn't put it better - agree with everything said here. Dexter made this year's BB :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should have stayed away from Charlie. It was bringing you down.
    You should and could have won.
  • Options
    strictlyawesomestrictlyawesome Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My winner also. An utterly fascinating housemate that along with Gina made this series. You will be remembered for a very long time. Hope we see more of you in the future.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    As a housemate, you were great.

As a person, I hope you feel free now to find the real you.

Please drop this PUA shite.

Oh, and, rodeoing girls is rape.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Best housemate this year! Really puzzled that people thought you were playing a game all the time.
    Also please please please ditch Charlie, that woman loves to think herself complex but all she really wanted was your attention. You can do better :)
  • Options
    bad-jojobad-jojo Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the way you kept your cool when everyone attacked you and were always gracious and polite to the rudest people. I loved your individuality and curve balls you pitched into the house at unexpected times to shake things up. You played a fantastic game except maybe for the time you wasted on selfish Charlie. For me you are one of the best, if not the best HM ever and I have watched from series 1.

Well done Dexter, you was robbed but you are the true winner in a lot of people's eyes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for teaching me to hear bad stuff said and to try and learn from it.
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    You was a total fake with your stories and fake tears and I'm glad you lost. :p
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Stay close to Gina and Dan and stay away from Charlie, she will suck the life out of you.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You were an exceptional housemate! Thank you for making my summer that much more exciting!

All the best for the future!
  • Options
    DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a little bit in love with you Dexter (don't tell my husband). Thanks for taking part in Big Brother, you made the show for me.