Lea Michele - Louder

shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone else had a listen to/bought this? I really liked Cannonball and Battlefield, so bought the whole album last night, and I'm pleasently suprised. I've not watched Glee, so can't say I've ever really been a fan of hers, but after the first couple of listens, I really like it. Early favourites, other than the two mentioned, are Burn With Me, Cue The Rain, Empty Handed and If You Say So.

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only liked about 4 tracks. It's the type of album i expected from her.
    Whoever she worked with on this album, clearly understands how to work with her vocal range, something the glee producers have failed to do as they give her songs that don't match her range at all and make her sound rather unbearable.

I did expect it to sell more than it did though.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying the album, I haven't listened to it a lot yet because I can only take ballads for so long before I start feeling miserable, but Thousand Needles, Cannonball and Louder are my favourite tracks, her voice sounds great.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    I only like Cannonball and Battlefield.
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Cannonball, You're Mine, Thousand Needles and If You Say So.

I don't like the album enough to buy it though.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    It's not the album I was expecting at all. I expected/wanted a more theatrical album because that's what I thought she'd be like as an artist.

It's not a bad album though although some of the songs sound like they were rejected songs from Demi and PRISM.

I really love Battlefield, You're Mine, Thousand Needles and What Is Love. She's really in her element when she does ballads. I like Cannonball, Cue The Rain and If You Say So but I just tolerate the rest of the album.

She can do so much better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just perplexed at why the cover for Cannonball is'nt the album cover instead.