Options

Lee and Jasmine break up official?

Comments

• Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two people who only have a romanticised version of each other, with only demands and needs to make of each other. I'm amazed it lasted longer than a few nights. He's totally delusional about his own value and she demands someone with more value and a higher profile than him. Mind you they were better off together so as not to screw up anyone else.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »

I pretty much remember Lee saying to Casey and or Dappy that he doesnt see it going anywhere because she lives in LA.

Jasmine seems bitter.She had no where to stay even according to Jasmine Lennard.Maybe she hoped to make some sort of career base in the UK?
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm welling up here. So tragic when true love dies :cry:
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has destroyed him.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She hasn't destroyed anyone. The whole "relationship" was just a joke and was never real at any moment. They came out and cashed in for a few weeks but the supply is low because not many people are interested in reading about it.

That is why they split up, if they were still making money from it, they would still be "together".
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    I'm welling up here. So tragic when true love dies :cry:
    tears at your heartstrings doesn`t it..................rolleyes:D
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    She hasn't destroyed anyone. The whole "relationship" was just a joke and was never real at any moment. They came out and cashed in for a few weeks but the supply is low because not many people are interested in reading about it.

That is why they split up, if they were still making money from it, they would still be "together".

Correct...money made, time to move on to pastures new.
  • Options
    Big PoyBig Poy Posts: 7,484
    Forum Member
    I particularly liked this part from the 'totally in love' interview from February.

'Above everything we're friends, we're almost family in a sense. I would never do anything to hurt him. I'll protect him for the rest of my life. If it doesn't work out between us you will not see me selling stories," Waltz added.'

Of course not jasmine.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »

Yes AND
    Big Poy wrote: »
    I particularly liked this part from the 'totally in love' interview from February.

'Above everything we're friends, we're almost family in a sense. I would never do anything to hurt him. I'll protect him for the rest of my life. If it doesn't work out between us you will not see me selling stories," Waltz added.'

Of course not jasmine.

Probably the last few quid she'll make? Oh I'm welling up again! :cry:
  • Options
    whowho Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    old news this was posted at least 2 months ago
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who wrote: »
    old news this was posted at least 2 months ago

An interview with today's date was posted two months ago? I really doubt that.

My impression was that Lee actually was rather smitten by Jasmine, and that Jasmine cannily thought she would see what his status was before she made a decision. She was certainly very non-commital in her exit interview.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Aw what a shame:cry:
    Maybe Casey can now find it in her heart to forgive him and get it back on with him (she may even get a freebie holiday from O.K too).

I did have a look at his twitter earlier and it appears he's on good terms again with the mother of his child, so that's good, wonder how long it will last until the next 'you tried to sell a story on me' outburst.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She has destroyed him.

I know.........will he ever recover from this betrayal! My heart is breaking for him, he doesn't deserve this. He's a good man, a loyal man, & a man you could always always depend on. I fear I'll never get over this...........:cry::cry:
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :( I've not felt this hurt, betrayed, despondent since JJJ split, I don't think I'll ever recover :cry::cry::cry:

;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I've not felt this hurt, betrayed, despondent since JJJ split, I don't think I'll ever recover

:o:o:o:o:o:o JJJ have split? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really thought this was it. A real, genuine BB love! :(! how wrong I was...
  • Options
    whowho Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An interview with today's date was posted two months ago? I really doubt that.

My impression was that Lee actually was rather smitten by Jasmine, and that Jasmine cannily thought she would see what his status was before she made a decision. She was certainly very non-commital in her exit interview.

no it wasn't the interview it was the news that they have split up
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jasmine-waltz-dumps-lee-ryan-3241573
    got my timescale wrong but still posted before.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they can't make it work what hope is there for the rest of us :(:cry::cry:
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a feeling it wouldn't last more than 3 months.
    Lee's dream came true then lol.

Lee's seeming a lot more positive now which is good.
  • Options
    magic140magic140 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Notice that Lee and Casey follow each other on twitter now. It looks like that has been recent too as they were not a couple of weeks ago.

Lee and Jasmine do not follow each other on there now - so would say that is definitely over if it ever begun.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Latest from Jasmine on twitter..she seems happy :D -

https://twitter.com/jazzywaltz/status/450914773396246529
    JASMINE WALTZ ‏@jazzywaltz ·1h Unfortunately the Sun failed to mention the real reason..which was that the minute I got home to LA, he cheated on me with a MAN! #admitUgay

https://twitter.com/jazzywaltz/status/450917618157776897
    JASMINE WALTZ ‏@jazzywaltz ·1h Wish this was a joke�� living a lie and dragging other ppl into your life is selfish and disgusting.. #bereal #manup
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    :( I've not felt this hurt, betrayed, despondent since JJJ split, I don't think I'll ever recover :cry::cry::cry:

;-)

Oo dear.You need a cuddle;-)
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ah ..that would account for his ...quote a woman scorned on twitter