The Big Bang Theory E4 New Series 7 Thursday 31/10/13

Comments

• tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ntscuser wrote: »
    It was first shown last September on NBC and there are many bootleg versions available freely online.

Ok Cheers didnt know that.I will wait til Monday(In no rush;-))

Ha ha just realised you was responding to another comment:D
  • jason81jason81 Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    While this is not in relation to the current series, as I know it is on a break. What has happened to the 2 nightly episodes ( Season 1-5 repeats) around midnight on E4?. They seemed to have stopped them as of Monday. Didn't seem to mention why.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jason81 wrote: »
    While this is not in relation to the current series, as I know it is on a break. What has happened to the 2 nightly episodes ( Season 1-5 repeats) around midnight on E4?. They seemed to have stopped them as of Monday. Didn't seem to mention why.

Yeah they just show them 6pm-7pm now without repeating at Midnight
  • jason81jason81 Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    tso wrote: »
    Yeah they just show them 6pm-7pm now without repeating at Midnight

that's a shame, I usually miss the 6pm showings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jason81 wrote: »
    that's a shame, I usually miss the 6pm showings.

Cant you Sky+ them ?
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Watched S7 Ep2 last night, recorded on Tursday at 8:30pm and I can't believe they edited out the word 'weed'.
  • Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Watched S7 Ep2 last night, recorded on Tursday at 8:30pm and I can't believe they edited out the word 'weed'.

The censorship used is very odd, the word bitch is edited out, but penis is left in. Jokes about masturbation are left in and very tame phrases are taken out,
  • ntscuserntscuser Posts: 8,246
    Forum Member
    The censorship used is very odd, the word bitch is edited out, but penis is left in. Jokes about masturbation are left in and very tame phrases are taken out,

I think they have different edits for different timeslots? Like when Leonard's mother came to visit they once cut to the adverts before she could mention Howard and Raj's "ersatz homosexual relationship" but at other times it's been left intact.
    Forum Member
    WTF have they done to Raj?

He just to be a good bit part character but now his scenes seem to bring down an episode.
    I guess Howard and Bernadette should take some of the blame as well.
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This weeks episode was poor. Didnt laugh once.
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd not bothered to set it to record so I've missed it, sounds like I wasn't missing much anyway.

My admiration for the show was already on the wane, and the albeit short break managed to finish it off.
  • varsasvarsas Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a good episode.
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found the episode in Thursday a big let down and didn't laugh at all. It's seems to be very predictable now which is a shame as I always loved the show
    Forum Member
    I'd not bothered to set it to record so I've missed it

There's a possibility it will be repeated! :D
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a possibility it will be repeated! :D
    Like Sheldon knocking on a door... ;)
    Forum Member
    Shock horror! Kayley Couco has admitted to having a boob job. Who'd have thunk it?
    Forum Member
    Shock horror! Kayley Couco has admitted to having a boob job. Who'd have thunk it?

That's a bit like being told my two best friends are really imposters! :cry:
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

kudos to her plastic surgeon as I'd always thought they were real :D
  • JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this weeks episode when Sheldon was away in Texas was hilarious and also surreal. Very cleverly done.

This must have been transmitted in the US last Christmas (or "Holiday" as they call it over there - "Happy Holidays" makes me cringe!).
    Forum Member
    Was a bit wierd watching a christmas episode.

Also it seemed like Penny had a sore throat which is fine expect that she also had it in the flashbacks/alternate versions.
  • ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best episode of Series 7 so far. Hope we get it all the way through now and no more stupid breaks, how come shows like this get delayed by months yet the likes of Game Of Thrones can manage to be simulcast.
  • CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JeffG1 wrote: »
    I thought this weeks episode when Sheldon was away in Texas was hilarious and also surreal. Very cleverly done.

This must have been transmitted in the US last Christmas (or "Holiday" as they call it over there - "Happy Holidays" makes me cringe!).

a lame excuse to explain sheldon's absence, given his dislike of public transport [ except trains obviously ] would he travel to texas, would he give a stuff about his sister's gravid state ?

a weak episode, but as it's the tradition in the US for sitcoms to have a twee xmas episode the producers can be forgiven plus we had the lovely sight of penny in her purple bra. :blush:
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Was a bit wierd watching a christmas episode.

Also it seemed like Penny had a sore throat which is fine expect that she also had it in the flashbacks/alternate versions.
    One thing I didn't notice, in the Laundry Room scene.;-)
    Forum Member
    I'd forgotten that bit:

http://www.vcdq.com/files/samples/13-2013/157184/194519473.jpg

The episode was actually shown a couple of weeks before Xmas in the US.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    I'd forgotten that bit:

http://www.vcdq.com/files/samples/13-2013/157184/194519473.jpg

The episode was actually shown a couple of weeks before Xmas in the US.
    And this - where is her throat.;-)