Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey cNBC how's things :)?
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Afternoon! Had my first exam today. Went well apart from running outta time on one question. I hate it when that happens :( Still, I've gotta think positive. That's what L.A. said to me yesterday :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CNBc I am sure you did fine and wise words from L.a :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I won't know 'til the summer how I did :p Well I guess she's right. She probably prefers to see me happy :) She was glad to see me back to my normal self yesterday though. The last time I was in her office I was crying my eyes out to her :( I was shocked she remembered it. I'm just looking at Equity at the moment. That's one of her subjects. I need my constructive trust wand :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly and keeping yourself focused will help gotta get to work if you want that masters so best get that wand out :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm trying to work as hard as I can without pulling a Doreen :p I'll dig out the constructive trust wand when I get home :D I have one. I haven't made any constructive trusts with it yet though :p I'm getting on ok with it. L.A. makes podcasts of her lectures but I'm not listening to them. I'd rather stick hot pins in my eyes while eating live bees :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes do not want to be overly stressing just a nice low level of panic will suffuce :p As for the wands best got on it :p. and it's good you and L.a are getting on now it'll come in handy if you need any help and when you do your masters :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That should do :p We all know what Doreen is like when stressed. I'll dig it out when I get home :D Exactly. In fact I think the breakdown brought me closer to her and it changed my opinion of her. I was no longer feuding with her over the charger after she helped me get out of the bad patch I was going through. I'll forever be grateful to her :) She did break the DVD drive in my Macbook Pro though >:( She broke it with the constructive trust wand when I was over in London. I had taken my Macbook Air with me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that's good then and it will certainly help you in the future. Knowing you can confide in her is great as if you struggle in the future he will be there to help you :). And well my charger is behaving for now lets hope she keeps her hand off her wand ;p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly :p If I ever have another bad patch or get upset again I'll just go to her and tell her about it, even if I end up crying my eyes out in front of her :) She was brilliant that evening. I had some fun afterwards though. I played Mario Party and watched someone play Goat Simulator. Have you seen or played that yet? :D I'm pleased to hear that :D I didn't see the wand in her office. I don't know where she keeps it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Se great evening got closer to L.A and played Mario kart awesome :p

Listening to Beyoncé's album doesn't quite meet the hype and boy does it drag literally snoozing almost :p.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah it certainly was a bizarre evening :p One minute I had been crying in L.A.'s office, the next minute I was playing video games. It was Mario Party I was playing :D I also tried out Goat Simulator as well. Have you heard of or played Goat Simulator yet? It's funny :D Is that the album she released last December? I have it and I quite like it, though when I listen to it I cherry pick the songs I listen to :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha the best evenings are always the bizarre ones :p And no what is Goat simulator sounds oddly fun :p

and yeah it's an okay album will probably cherry pick in the future too after a few more spins :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly :p It's a game where you play as a goat knocking over things all around the place. Google it. It's hilarious :D I cherry picked from the beginning but bought the album as that was the only way to get it. It's not bad and normally I prefer Beyonce's singles to her albums.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha my mind of game just nonsensical fun ;p

And yeah her best album is 4 B'day isn't bad nor is her latest but overall she is hit or miss :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's exactly what it is :p I might download it after. I haven't booted into the Windows side of my Mac since January 15th :blush: I haven't really listened to the albums apart from the new one but I consider her more as a singles artist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks fot the reminder shall google it :p And she is a very successful albums artist but she does do some decent singles :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh do :p Well the new album was very successful. Here in Ireland it was No 1 on iTunes for ages! I guess the surprise release and everything helped. What are you doing at the moment? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah that definitely helped it did well here one of a few albums to go platinum (300k) considering the state of album sales here very well done in such a short space of time :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think so :p L.A. has broken my internet and I'm fuming. I'll have to break her wand. When will she stop breaking things?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Got an early start tomorrow so I'm going to bid you all farewell for this evening.

Speak tomorrow after work. :)

Hi Multimedia. Hope you're well.

I'll catch up with that tomorrow. :)

Yes I'm fine thank you. I realise that I don't comment on contemporary music as often as I did a year or two ago.
    mimicole wrote: »
    Evening all.

Well, looks as if I was right. There are lots of us being laid off at work, sadly. It's my final week. I've been offered another job in the building but it's call centre and selling which isn't something that I would feel comfortable with. Back to job hunting again. I'm gutted.

How are you all?

That is bad news. It incidentally means you needed an early night on Easter Monday in a sense for nothing. This reminds me of when I applied for an admin job but when I got to the interview they said the admin jobs had been taken but there were some telesales jobs with worse hours and less pay! They probably mis-advertised the job in the first place. As I got a temporary job just before being offered this job, I was able to decline it without eventually missing Jobseekers Allowance.

I hope you have a good rest briefly and find a more agreeable new job soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's everyone up to?
  • Options
    Forum Member